Michelle Laviona Photography

Seattle, WA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Michelle Laviona Photography is a wedding photography company located in Seattle, Washington.

We're Michelle & Evan: a husband and wife wedding photography duo - and we love weddings! Our award-winning work has taken us throughout the Pacific Northwest and beyond — and both of us share a passion for travel and people. We've photographed all kinds of weddings across the country - from an elegant 300-person wedding, a charming Midwest barn wedding, to intimate courthouse weddings.

We offer a diverse range of photographic styles, including variations of modern, natural, and photojournalistic aesthetics.

The couples that book us love our authentic photography style. Just like us, our couples are the ones who want their wedding day captured in a way that feels true to who they are, raw, and heartfelt.

Many of our clients describe us as very friendly, genuine, and a blast to hang out with (psst: aside from our photography hat, we are great to have on the dance floor when you need a little boost to get people dancing!)

Want to know more about our packages? Reach out via WeddingWire or our website and let's schedule a time to get to know each other over coffee, or even through a quick phone/video call to see if we're a good fit!

Arrange additional photoshoots with Michelle Laviona Photography — engagement, portrait, and other sessions are available. You will receive double coverage as Michelle and Evan cover all the angles with their cameras.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Abbey Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing Photographer!

Michelle Laviona Photography is absolutely amazing!!! We read great reviews and were very interested in using them for our wedding. Michelle was amazing at communication the entire time. My husband and I, as well as both of our families, LOVE our wedding photographs as well as engagement photos. Michelle and Evan were patient, kind, encouraging, and did a fantastic job. We are very happy they captured our special day! There are so many favorites! We can’t thank them enough.
    Emma B. Married on 10/30/2021

Comfortable, Excellent

Michelle and Evan gave great instructions, were easy to get along with, and took care of the details. The quality of photos is beyond what I could have asked for!
  • illustration stars

Team

Michelle Schmidt
Michelle Schmidt
Founder & Lead Photographer

My name is Michelle and I grew up in a little white house on the other side of the world.

No, really.

I grew up in the tropics of Indonesia before moving to snowy Colorado. I met my husband on the first week of college in Texas (at the cafeteria!) and we've finally settled in beautiful Seattle.

When I was 6, my parents said my favorite things to carry were a spatula and a disposable camera. Fast forward many years later, I'm now an avid baker and an experienced professional wedding photographer.

I've worked with couples all over the United States, as well as internationally. Specifically, I love photographing weddings with my husband - we both just LOVE connecting with and supporting other couples. In fact, we've become friends with many of our clients and have stayed connected years past the wedding - it is our favorite thing ever!

When I'm not taking pictures, you can find me travelling, baking, and reading.

1604 11th Avenue S Seattle, WA, 98134
Location of (Michelle Laviona Photography)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding