Pewaukee, WI 53072 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,350
Availability Check your date

About Michelle Kujawski Photography

Michelle Kujawski Photography is a Milwaukee based wedding photographer that provides elegant, organic and timeless wedding photography services. I believe in capturing genuine, authentic moments that show the love and connection between a couple.

Follow Michelle Kujawski Photography on

Michelle Kujawski Photography 5
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 08/17/2019

Our NUMBER 1 Milwaukee Wedding Recommendation

I cannot put it into words how much I would recommend Michelle! Not only is her photography magical (I think it speaks for itself!), she is wonderful to work with. Very responsive and easy to communicate in the planning process - and is a true delite on the day of! I cannot imagine our day without her. We LOVE Michelle!

Michelle Kujawski Photography 6
    Michelle Kujawski Photography 13
    Michelle Kujawski Photography 14
    Sent on 09/03/2019

Michelle Kujawski Photography's reply:

Charlotte!! Thank you so much for the kind review! I could not have enjoyed working with you & Vince for wedding photography any more!!! I had so much fun with you guys! Thank you for everything!!!
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 06/22/2019

Extremely talented and fun photographer!

It's incredibly difficult to accurately convey how much Michelle meant to us during our engagement and our wedding day. There are two factors of finding a photographer that were critical to us - personality and talent. Michelle excels at both and then some!

My husband was extremely nervous and felt awkward at the idea of taking photos. But during both our engagement shoot and the wedding day, Michelle made us feel so comfortable and felt like a lifelong friend from the second we met her! On our wedding day, our families and friends couldn't stop saying how much they loved her and what a phenomenal job she did. We even begged her to stay after she was done taking pictures because we honestly just loved having her around.

When we got our pictures back - WOW. It's one thing to take good photos and capture the people in them, the scenery, etc., but she managed to capture the personalities of everyone in those photos too. Also, she was phenomenal with our tired nieces and nephews, and through the crocodile tears managed to get them to smile for just long enough that we captured some incredible shots of them with our families.

I truly can't say enough about Michelle and her work, and how flawless working with her was. I highly recommend using her for any type of photos you'd like to capture. We'll be sure to stay in touch with her so she can capture more milestones in our lives!

Michelle Kujawski Photography 15
    Michelle Kujawski Photography 16
    Michelle Kujawski Photography 17
    Michelle Kujawski Photography 18
    Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Photography

Michelle was the perfect fit as our wedding photographer. She is extremely organized and was so helpful with advice/suggestions throughout the planning process. Her work speaks for itself! We received so many compliments on our pictures. She is calm, professional and bubbly. I left the wedding day feeling like I had gained a friend. I never felt stressed or rushed for time with our large wedding party of 18 and she kept things running smoothly throughout the day. She worked so well with the second photographer that we chose to add on as part of our package (highly recommend choosing to do this if you have a large wedding party). We are so happy with our investment and can't wait to work with her in the future. Thank you, Michelle! We can't wait to see you again!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Michelle Kujawski Photography's reply:

Ahhh! Thank you so much Bri!!! I loved getting to know you and Jerry - thanks to you, your friends, and families for making me feel like part of the day!!!!

Award

Michelle Kujawski Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3350
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums