Pewaukee, WI 53072 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,350
Availability Check your date

About Michelle Kujawski Photography

Michelle Kujawski Photography is a Milwaukee based wedding photographer that provides elegant, organic and timeless wedding photography services. I believe in capturing genuine, authentic moments that show the love and connection between a couple.

Follow Michelle Kujawski Photography on

Michelle Kujawski Photography 2
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Photography

Michelle was the perfect fit as our wedding photographer. She is extremely organized and was so helpful with advice/suggestions throughout the planning process. Her work speaks for itself! We received so many compliments on our pictures. She is calm, professional and bubbly. I left the wedding day feeling like I had gained a friend. I never felt stressed or rushed for time with our large wedding party of 18 and she kept things running smoothly throughout the day. She worked so well with the second photographer that we chose to add on as part of our package (highly recommend choosing to do this if you have a large wedding party). We are so happy with our investment and can't wait to work with her in the future. Thank you, Michelle! We can't wait to see you again!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 06/21/2018

An Absolute Pro

Being in the industry, both photo and wedding, one of the most important things to me was the photographer. I wanted to make sure that the overall mood and emotion was captured, so that when we celebrate our 50 year anniversary (at 86 and 92 years old haha) we will remember all of the details of what a beautiful day it was, rain or not, like it was yesterday. You were able to capture some of my favorite moments of the day—like when my 2 year old decided to walk me down the aisle, and when my husband cried, which was probably the only time I’ve seen him do that! He’s a pretty stoic guy, so emotion doesn’t usually surface in public, but you caught it! That made my heart swell!

You were such a joy and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for documenting our day, and making it super special and easy!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Michelle Kujawski Photography 3
    Michelle Kujawski Photography 4

Julie · Married on 06/09/2018

First of all I love Michelle. Not only because she is an awesome photographer, but in the short amount of time we’ve been able to spend with her I’ve learned that she is just an adorable sweet bubbly and fun person!!! When she walked in while I was getting my makeup done on my wedding day I was so excited to see her! She’s so much fun to have around and I just love her energy. Michelle, you’re the best!!!

OK on to her photography :) We did our engagement photos in downtown Chicago where we live on a freezing cold December day. Michelle was awesome about taking charge and getting it done!! She captured lots of awesome winter wonderland pics in the city that we used for our save the date- we got so many compliments on them!!

On our wedding day, Michelle and Ann NAILED IT! I was a difficult bride because I wanted some great photos to remember the day but I didn’t want to spend hours taking pictures. Michelle was so respectful of that. Omg her pace was completely on par with mine- she pumped through those group pics and got so many great shots!! She has the perfect personality for weddings- she’s sweet but she can also be a boss so everyone listens to her (even your groomsmen who are a few beers in!) Oh and she’s got the perfect whistle to get your giant families attention for the dreaded family photo, too ;)!

Michelle I could go on and on and on about why we loved having you. You captured every moment perfectly (and I’ve only seen the preview!), and you make your work look effortless. I’m referring you to every bride I come across because 1) they will be thrilled with your work and 2) I’ll get to see you at their weddings!

Michelle we’ll be in touch when we need you to photograph our next adventure:)!!!! XO

Sent on 06/24/2018

Award

Michelle Kujawski Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints