Boston, MA 02127 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Dunham Photography

I’m Michelle, and I’m a Boston-based wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer. Currently, I’m living the city life with my husband and our Golden Retriever, Callie (we’re totally dog people!).

I have a thirst for adventure and love discovering new places whenever I have the chance, both at home and abroad, but I’m a New Englander through and through. I have an absolute obsession with New England's natural landscapes. From the charming coastline, with local ports and harbors, to the peaks and valleys of the mountains and lake regions. New England is surely a photographer’s dream!

Specializing in natural light wedding and lifestyle photography, I love nothing more than capturing life’s colorful moments. There’s a story worth telling in milestones and in those candid, real moments that become lasting memories. It’s an honor to capture them all, knowing that through my images, they can be relived for a lifetime.

If you’re interested in working together, near or far, I'd be delighted to meet you Let's chat!

Please fill out the contact form at michelledunham.com/contact

Follow Michelle Dunham Photography on

Michelle Dunham Photography 5
Michelle Dunham Photography 6
Michelle Dunham Photography 7

Alexandra · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience and beautiful photos!

Michelle captured my and my fiancé’s engagement photos on a sunny September day and we could not have had a better experience! Michelle brings a wonderful energy to the shoot and has an incredible eye, with a wonderful attention to detail! Our pictures came out beautifully and captured our relationship perfectly!! We can’t wait to fill our frames with our special moments.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Michelle Dunham Photography 16
    Michelle Dunham Photography 17
    Michelle Dunham Photography 18

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Polished, Professional Engagement Photos!

Michelle was absolutely wonderful to work with for our engagement session in Boston. Her professionalism and easy-going, fun attitude made the photo shoot a memorable experience for us. Michelle gave us the freedom to choose the locations that best captured our relationship, and used elements of those settings to enhance the shots she took. She even thought to photograph the ring on top of some autumn leaves, which was adorable! We were so impressed by the quality of the photos and the way she captured the light perfectly. We cannot wait to use them for our save-the-dates! We would highly recommend Michelle for your photography needs!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

We could not be happier with Michelle’s photography services! From the initial contact email, she was extremely responsive, very personable, and professional. Our wedding photos exceeded our expectations. We have received so many compliments and positive feedback from not only our guests but also friends and family who have seen the photos. I would highly recommend Michelle, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Award

Michelle Dunham Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Vibrant Productions LLC
    Vibrant Productions LLC Wedding Bands

Michelle is fantastic to work with, a true professional, and very talented. I highly recommend working with her.

• Boston, MA, 02127 See on map