Sterling, VA 20167 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Michelle Barbiere

First of all, Congratulations!

My name is Michelle and I am a classically trained vocalist from Northern Virginia. I have been a wedding vocalist for a decade and I am always honored to be a part of such beautiful Celebrations. I believe music is a vital part of any life celebration, especially a celebration of love. Besides being a Wedding Vocalist I also have been in a Contemporary Christian rock band for 10 years, a local cover band that played out at various places and I am a Music Specialist at a music school where I teach voice and piano. .

Whatever your musical need is for your celebration, you have come to the right place. I understand wedding planning can be overwhelming and there are so many vendors for different parts of weddings. So I also have an instrumentalist and sound technician as team member for your convenience, if need be.

Here are the options we can provide depending on your need:

Vocals only

Vocals and Guitar

Vocals and Piano

Sound for your wedding and/or reception

Prices are dependent on package and hours and we would be happy to work with you to fit your financial situation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, i am happy to help you with any question you might have. Thank you for your time!

Blessings,

cdd1b3f747ba07e8 9CBE100C 45E4 44BD A117 024A5A7C01E9
3174413047074828920371203829515

5 Reviews for Michelle Barbiere

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

Michelle sang for our neighborhood party with a big crowd to please. Her beautiful singing kept our diverse crowd happy and dancing. Her fun collection of songs promise something for everyone!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Michelle Barbiere's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! It was a blast singing for the block party!

Natalie · Married on 06/17/2017

Michelle is wonderful! She has a beautiful voice and is a lot of fun! She is easy to work with and very professional and responsive! I would highly recommend having her sing at your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Michelle's voice and dedication to singing are beautiful! We hired her for one of our ceremony songs and were happy with our choice! We had a song in mind and she made sure to take her time to rehearse it well and adopt the specific song version we liked. Thank you Michelle!

Sent on 07/01/2013

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Michelle Barbiere 1
    20% off package!
    ****Orig value starts at 250 for basic package 20% off a package *terms and conditions may apply