Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Michele Bernard

When owner/designer Michele Bernard opened the doors to her first flower shop back in 1990, she had one vision in mind. And that was to help brides create the perfect wedding to fit their personal style and budget.

Word of mouth from happy brides not only increased her wedding business but also turned her small shop into a two floor full service gift and flower shop.

Now, after 10 years of success Michele sold that original location to concentrate on what she does best...WEDDINGS!

Now with out the busy details of a flower shop, Michele and her staff can now concentrate all their creative energies to helping her brides exclusively.

Follow Michele Bernard on

Michele Bernard 7
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/26/2019

Beautiful work!

Michele was wonderful to work with. She's straightforward and to-the-point which is great when there are so many wedding vendors that just try to sell sell sell. She was able to work within our budget and transform the Publick House into a magical location for our spring wedding. The bouquets came out AMAZING considering I had given very little direction and didn't have such a set vision as some brides do. But if I had one... she would have exceeded it in every way. You can't go wrong with Michele!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Michele Bernard 8
    Michele Bernard 9
    Michele Bernard 10
    Michele Bernard 11
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 04/06/2019

Fairytale wedding

Michele did the most amazing job with so much for my wedding. My mom has followed her for years on fb and always said she’s gonna be our florist even before I met my husband. Seven years later it was time to plan the wedding she was our first call! She truly made our day perfect. She made a plain ugly ballroom into a magical fairytale setting that was worth every single penny. My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. She’s the best of the best and truly has a gift for what she does! Thanks so much Michele and her team!
    The Cardinals

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kate Connolly · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful!

Michele was a joy to work with! Given that our wedding was at the Publick House in Sturbridge which she had already decked out beautifully with festive-but-not-in-your-face Christmas decorations, it was a no-brainer. But looking back, I can't imagine going with anyone else. The process was so easy, especially for a couple as laid back as my husband and I. The only thing we knew going into our appoint was that we wanted burgundy flowers. We pretty much left the rest in her hands and, boy did she deliver! We got married at the end of December so we really embraced the winter theme and incorporated pine accents into everything. Ah, it was stunning! The bouquets were perfect and the wreathed lanterns that served as centerpieces were beautiful. It was so nice to be able to give her a vision and just relinquish all control. She also has a knack for immediately responding to all of your text messages, but then when you meet with her, she somehow doesn't have any distractions. How does she do this?! I can't say enough good things about working with her.

Sent on 01/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• L'Andana
    L'Andana Restaurant Weddings

We love to work with Michele! She always makes clients very happy and her designs are beautiful!

• Flowers Weddings Events See on map