Burlington, VT 05408 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,250
Availability Check your date

About Michael Tallman Photography

After years of living in the American west and shooting weddings from Alaska to Jamaica, Michael Tallman returns to Vermont and his northeastern roots in 2014. Focusing on the fleeting opportunities for timeless images at a wedding and working in service of love and family inspires the romantic documentary style of Michael Tallman’s images. With an emphasis on preparation and collaboration with each couple before the big day, Michael works tirelessly to ensure your wedding photographs will be treasured for generations.

Follow Michael Tallman Photography on

20170826boccard180307 2
20170612callahan192315

24 Reviews for Michael Tallman Photography

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

If you are lucky enough to have a wedding on a date that Michael is available, hire him. In seeking out our wedding photographer, we looked at many galleries. Michael was in a class of his own. We were in love with his amazing work from the first time we saw it. There was a bit of hesitation on our part as he was quite a bit more money than what we had budgeted. He was firm on his pricing. I couldn't get his work out of my head so we decided we had to have him as our photographer. He's not just a photographer after all, he's an artist.

Our wedding was just a few days ago and though we've only seen a few photo's so far, we knew at the wedding that he was 110% worth his price. Michael works hard. There were many times I didn't notice him at all, but when I did see him, you could tell he was concentrating and thinking about his shots and the lighting and the scene he was about to capture.

We had a beautiful, clear night for our wedding. The stars were out. I said to my husband at one point, late, 'wow... it's so amazing out. I wonder if we could ask Michael to get a photo of us under the stars'. I didn't want to ask at that point as he had put in a long day already and really should have been heading out. Next thing I knew, he came up to me and said "I was just checking it out and I think it would be a great night to try and get a starlight photo if you two are up for it." Our party was wrapping up and the final guests were heading out and there we were down in the field taking more amazing shots with Michael. Talk about giving it your all!
    He is worth every penny and more. Don't think twice about hiring him for your special event.

April · Married on 10/22/2016

Michael's photography was worth every penny and more. He was a friendly, peaceful presence on the wedding day. His images bring out natural beauty, real personalities and authentic moments. No cheesy poses or cookie-cutter trends! We had a relatively small wedding. Michael focused on what was most important to us -- our loved ones. He also found some great locations that made a rainy, cold wedding day look incredible. Thank you, Michael! You're the best of the best.

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2016

Michael is extraordinarily easy to work with. On a day that is the beginning of life with your spouse, you're going to want Michael as your photographer! Michael takes the time to meet you before your big day and when I say meet you I don't just mean learn your name; he truly gets to know you. Weddings can be stressful and yet Michael was a relaxing presence. He allowed my wife and I to be goofy and in love. He never once felt like an interruption to our big day. He fits right in, capturing your big moments while allowing intimate moments among the couple, friends and family. His shots capture light, love, and happiness. Michael forever captured one of the happiest moments and days of my life so you can take it from me when I say I would without a doubt recommend Michael as a photographer for your big day. Don't miss out on this guy! He's a class act and an incredible artist.

Award

Michael Tallman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Two of Us Wedding Photography
    Two of Us Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Michael is not only stunningly talented photographer, but also such a kind person. His work is inspiring and always fresh. He's super helpful to other professionals, especially other photographers, and everyone I know who has worked with him gushes about their great experience.

• Alta Moda Bridal Boutique
    Alta Moda Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Having seen the beautiful photos from Michael Tallman with several of our clients, we have fallen for his natural and refreshing photography. Alta Moda brides have been treated very well and were thrilled with the quality of service and detailed work from Michael.