Michael Tallman Photography

Michael Tallman Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Michael Tallman Photography

I make time machines for your heart.

After years of living in the American west and shooting weddings from Alaska to Jamaica, Michael Tallman returns to Vermont and his northeastern roots in 2014. Focusing on the fleeting opportunities for timeless images at a wedding and working in service of love and family inspires the romantic documentary style of Michael Tallman’s images. With an emphasis on preparation and collaboration with each couple before the big day, Michael works tirelessly to ensure your wedding photographs will be treasured for generations.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Burlington

Follow Michael Tallman Photography on

23 Reviews for Michael Tallman Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Michael's photography was worth every penny and more. He was a friendly, peaceful presence on the wedding day. His images bring out natural beauty, real personalities and authentic moments. No cheesy poses or cookie-cutter trends! We had a relatively small wedding. Michael focused on what was most important to us -- our loved ones. He also found some great locations that made a rainy, cold wedding day look incredible. Thank you, Michael! You're the best of the best.

Profile Picture April, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael is extraordinarily easy to work with. On a day that is the beginning of life with your spouse, you're going to want Michael as your photographer! Michael takes the time to meet you before your big day and when I say meet you I don't just mean learn your name; he truly gets to know you. Weddings can be stressful and yet Michael was a relaxing presence. He allowed my wife and I to be goofy and in love. He never once felt like an interruption to our big day. He fits right in, capturing your big moments while allowing intimate moments among the couple, friends and family. His shots capture light, love, and happiness. Michael forever captured one of the happiest moments and days of my life so you can take it from me when I say I would without a doubt recommend Michael as a photographer for your big day. Don't miss out on this guy! He's a class act and an incredible artist.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Michael! We had so much fun! He is passionate about what he does and it comes through in his work. He works diligently to capture powerful moments. His work is stunning.

In looking at any of Michael’s photos you see that he captures moments that jump out at you and grab you by the heartstrings. When we first viewed Michael’s portfolio I couldn’t shake the feelings of “Wow, I feel like I was there in those moments!” even though I didn’t have any particular connection to the people in his photographs. He creates the connection.

He captures moments that elicit emotion.

Michael recently sent us our wedding day photos and we are in love! I’ve never cried so many tears of joy looking at photos while recollecting such a special day. Thank you Michael Tallman for sharing your gift with us. We are honored.

With love and gratitude,

18 Photos

Wedding

18 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Michael is not only stunningly talented photographer, but also such a kind person. His work is inspiring and always fresh. He's super helpful to other professionals, especially other photographers, and everyone I know who has worked with him gushes about their great experience.

Having seen the beautiful photos from Michael Tallman with several of our clients, we have fallen for his natural and refreshing photography. Alta Moda brides have been treated very well and were thrilled with the quality of service and detailed work from Michael.

Events