Perkasie, PA 18944 Map · Phone number

About Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC

Michael Pangilinan is a believer and lover of life, love and true happiness. He adopts a photojournalistic approach to lifestyle portraiture and wedding photography capturing each moment as they come. Truly loving each and every one of his clients, Michael meets and exceeds their needs by not only making stellar images, but by also developing and growing his professional and personal relationship with them.

"My main goal on the day of my clients' wedding is threefold: to show up and create spectacular images, to make my clients happy, and to give them something great to look back on in the coming years." - Michael Pangilinan

Wedding and Engagement Services will always include:

- Michael Pangilinan as your photographer

- a minimum of 7 hours of coverage

- hi-res digital negatives from the days events

- password protected proofing gallery

For more information on current pricing, wedding packages and/or monthly specials, please contact Michael Pangilinan at your convenience. Congratulations on your recent engagement!

Follow Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC on

63a5dd66dc03fedf 1371069562497 ww 023
ww 001

5 Reviews for Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

I was so grateful to find Michael Pangilinan. I can not recommend him enough. His quality of work and style of photography was exactly what I was looking for, and to top it off, he is also a great guy to work with. Michael's photography captures those special moments and makes you feel like you are there. His attention to lighting and framing display his skill and create an artistic feel. These are not pictures just anyone can take, and will take us back to that day for the rest of out lives.

He is so easy to work with. From the first time we spoke on the phone, to our coffee meet, to the wedding and after, my husband and I have been nothing but impressed. He worked with out budget and timeline. Michael put everyone at ease and got along great with my entire wedding party. Everyone loved him! He handled some of the stressful points of the day with professionalism. My husband did not meet Michael until the wedding day. He is not one to be impressed with photography ("It's just a picture"), and was not excited about having pictures taken. I think he surprised himself more than he did me at how much he enjoyed having the pictures taken and how happy he was with the results. Now he even wants to do have an anniversary shoot!

You are missing out if you don't at least give yourself a chance to look at his work! Even my sister has recommended him over her photographer (shhh!)

Sent on 06/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

We had such a fantastic experience. We love our pictures from our wedding day and couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Mike was always easy to reach and very professional. We literally have nothing but great things to say. Our day was perfect, and this was a huge piece of making it that way. If you're looking for a photographer, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Matthew · Married on 03/22/2014

Where do I begin? If I had the ability to rate our experience with Michael higher, I would. Before the ceremony, I, the groom, enjoyed Samantha's (assistant photographer) company at my parents home as me and my friends prepared for the wedding. Michael was busy capturing the queen at her parents home. My parents have a very tiny one floor house and not once did I feel like Samantha was taking up space. She captured some epic shots and the best part was that they were natural, un-staged, genuine photographs. Those are where the best memories happen and I'm so lucky that those moments were captured by such a talented individual.

Due to other commitments, I didn't have the opportunity to meet Michael prior to my wedding day, but it didn't matter, he made us feel so comfortable and was very personable and so great to work with. As we're getting pictures taken, we just kept repeating to ourselves, "these pictures are going to be amazing." He picked two great locations for us to shoot at, showing that he really put in the effort before our wedding to find spots that fit the style we were looking for. My brother was a handful that day, he's hilarious, but he was pretty obnoxious and during some bridal party shots, he was out of control, but Michael went with it. He understood the excitement of the day. He laughed with us and shared in so many of our great memories. Throughout the wedding, Michael and Samantha were ninjas! They were everywhere, but no one knew it! Everything was so organic. The pictures were, well, I don't have the skill to describe them any other way than amazing.

I can go on and on, but in the best interest of readers, I'll sum it up. Michael's work speaks for itself, but it doesn't do justice to the experience working with him He truly cared about us and we felt it throughout the day. If you want that same feeling with your photographer, use Michael.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC's reply:

MAN YOU ROCK! Thanks so much! I am so glad that you and Brittney enjoyed your day. I couldn't do what I set out to do without the both of you. You didn't just make my day; I think you made my month!

Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Perkasie, PA, 18944 See on map
    Location of (Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC)

Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC offer?

Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC offer?

Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC offer for wedding events?

Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Michael Pangilinan Photography, LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.