147 Central Ave., Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

About Michael Mulligan Photography

Michael Mulligan Photography Studio is based in historic downtown Summerville, SC. Michael works with brides both in and out of the studio and enjoys shooting at wedding venues around Charleston. He specializes in engagement sessions, bridal portraits, save the dates, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. WIth over 30 years of experience, Michael has the training necessary to capture every minute and detail of your special day. Your wedding is the single most photographed day of your life and Michael Mulligan guarantees you will love every photo you receive from him.

kaciebridalforwebsite 55031
kaciebridalforwebsite 55031
Wedding0810

3 Reviews for Michael Mulligan Photography

Denise · Married on 05/25/2018

Michael is by far one of the best humans I have ever met! From my first session with Michael, I knew I'd always be in great hands! Michael has since photographed my maternity and bridal sessions and my wedding! Let Michael take care of you!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kaylyn · Married on 11/14/2015

There is not enough kind words or appreciation I could give Mr. Mulligan! My original photographer had an emergency just 5 days shy of my big day, and Mr. Mulligan took over! I was a little nervous at first seeing as I have never spoke nor meet Mr. Mulligan prior to my wedding day. But he jumped right in as if he knew my husband and I all our lives! Mr. Mulligan is hands down the very best photographer I have ever hired! he went above and beyond every and all my expectations! I received over 2,000 pictures from Mr. Mulligan, and they are the most treasurable. He stayed until after I went home, he captured every perfect moment there was to capture. I will cherish his photos forever!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Priscilla · Married on 08/09/2014

Michael was a life saver!!!!period! From my boudoir shoot for my new husband to the day of my wedding, he came through. .so professional and on time..I received my pictures back in time and they were phenomenal! !!he even went out his way to give me all my ENTIRE wedding pictures on a flash drive..my experience with Michael was just like a father daughter cos he totally understood how hectic wedding planning is and he ddefinitely made the photography part amazing. ..thank you Michael! !!yall book him please!!!!!!!!!!!!you won't regret it♡♡♡♡♡

Sent on 12/30/2014

Michael Mulligan Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,345.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michael Mulligan is a wonderful photographer in Charleston, SC. I've worked with him on numerous shoots over the past couple of years and have always been so impressed by his work. He is doing the photography for my wedding as well and I couldn't be happier :) He's always on time, professional, and truly loves his work.

• 147 Central Ave. Summerville, 29483 See on map