Reviews of MicGinny's

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
1 Review
100% recommend it
N
Nicole Sent on 12/09/2015
5 out of 5 rating
We chose to use MicGinny's for our caterer for our wedding because of a family friend who recommended their service from their own events. After seeing the full process through, we completely understand why this friend uses MicGinny's exclusively for all of their events. The planning process was so simple. You can see all of their menu options online. If you want the ability to taste the food ahead of time, you can visit any time and get the same quality off their regular menu.

Sal, the owner, is so wonderful to work with. He is passionate and knowledgeable. Knowing that my venue was on the smaller side, it was comforting to me that he knew the location and had catered events there before. It made it that much easier during the planning process because he knew exactly what I was trying to convey and was able to make it happen. Not only was he great to plan with, but he executed the plan better than I could have ever imagined. His team was invisible the entire night. They maneuvered the tight venue with ease and efficiency so that my guests were taken care of and barely knew they were there.

Another plus was, the food was phenomenal. Most wedding buffets are hit or miss when it comes to the actual day of product, but not mine! The food was so fresh, and so delicious. Everyone raved about each dish served! MicGinny's also provided an affordable bar package that fit our needs. There was a great variety of drinks served, and I was able to relax and know that everything was covered by one organization in a professional, organized and safe fashion.

Lastly, our cake was provided by a family member, but she was able to enjoy the entire reception because Sal took care of the display and cutting for her. This meant the world to my husband and I because it showed that he was willing to go above and beyond for us in order to ensure our day was special for not just us but also our guests. I will be sure to utilize MicGinny's for all of our future catering needs!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours