Mia Moessinger Photography

Vancouver, WA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Mia Moessinger Photography is a traveling wedding and lifestyle photography company based out of Vancouver, Washington that serves couples all over Portland, Oregon; Berlin, Germany and beyond. Mia, the owner and lead photographer behind this passionate company, loves detail, natural light, beautiful places and people from different cultures. Her goal is to tell your love story in a timeless way. Mia Moessinger Photography looks forward to being a part of your special day, and capturing images that you'll enjoy for years to come.

This Russian-born photographer wants to capture every detail and emotion experienced on your wedding day, so you can look back at your photos and relive how you felt during one of the happiest days of your life. She offers couples multiple packages to choose from, based on their individual needs and preferences. Mia will even create a custom package just for you. Each option includes eight hours of coverage and signature prints. She also doesn’t charge any travel fees, if you're planning on saying “I do” between Portland and Berlin. There are travel costs 50 miles outside those two cities. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Engagement shoot
  • Anniversary shoot
  • Pre-wedding shoot in Europe
  • Second shooter
  • Online gallery
  • Digital files
  • Edited images

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Stacy
    Stacy S. Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful Photos & Professional and Fun Experience

My husband and I were so glad that we chose Mia to be our photographer. She was very professional and calm, which is so needed on your wedding day! She flew from Portland, Oregon to Boise, Idaho which was very kind of her to do! She took detail shots that other photographers could easily have missed, photos when our bridal party getting ready, photos of the ceremony, photos during “picture time” of our families, bridal party and some of just us, and lastly photos of the reception and stayed all night with us.

Weeks before the wedding, Mia called me and asked which photos were important to me, and asked who should be grouped in some of the family/staged photos. She asked if there was family drama she should know about, if there were any people she should separate in photos and took the lead to make sure that the 'mother-in-law' wasn’t trying to run the show. This is invaluable on your wedding day!!

After the wedding she quickly sent us a sample of some of the photos which were stunning! When all the rest came later, the photos were equally as beautiful as the first set she sent out. I highly recommend Mia as she is professional, has a great eye for details, was gracefully in charge, and captured our wedding beautifully!
    Sulamitta G. Married on 02/25/2017

Creative and professional, with a knack for natural lighting!

I must say, working with Mia Moessinger was more than we could have ever asked for! My husband and I were blown away with her professionalism and organization. Mia went out of her way to answer any questions or concerns I had. I loved that she explained exactly what to expect on our special day. She listened to and executed the requests I had. She was with me every step of the way.
    I'm not the best at posing, so I loved that Mia had so many ideas of how to pose me, as well as my husband Danial. She is very good about asking who exactly you wanted in your photos (family, friends, cousins, etc.) She made our wedding day a lot more laid back and care free. We had 100% confidence that our photos were going to be beautiful because our personalities clicked. She would magically appear for the candid moments, and for my fathers demanding posed family photo's.
    After our wedding, Mia would keep us updated on the status of our photos, with a little review just a few days later! Our photos were ready faster than we anticipated! I couldn't have imagined anything better; it's absolute perfection! She captured every beautiful detail of our special day from the beginning to the very end. We highly recommend Mia Moessinger to capture your most special moments. She's creative and has a knack of working with natural light to not just give wedding photo's, but also Vogue style editorial pictures.
    I should also mention, not only was she our photographer, but she was also my florist! As she built my bouquet, she kept checking in if it's what I wanted or not. The venue was decorated with beautiful greenery and I held a bouquet of perfection. I could not speak more highly of her!

Real Weddings

Mia Moessinger Photography 1
Exclusive

1803 NE Edge Park dr. Vancouver, WA, 98663
+4917687824456
Location of (Mia Moessinger Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding