Kel Pitts Photography

Albany, Oregon View map
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Kel Pitts Photography is a wedding photography company in Albany, Oregon. Owner and person behind the camera Kel Pitts enjoys capturing all the beautiful and authentic moments on your big day. Her fun energy and ability to evoke laughter will help you relax and have a great time throughout the process. Kel’s goal is to not only deliver gorgeous keepsakes of your special day, but to create an unforgettable experience as well.

Kel Pitts Photography shoots engagements, weddings, and elopements, as well as maternity, newborn, and senior portraits. She provides full-day coverage and a photobook, along with a wedding guide for your enjoyment. All of her packages include a downloadable gallery with full printing rights, so you can enjoy your images any way you wish.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

• Elena
    Elena D. Married on 10/25/2019

Engagement Photos

Where to even begin.....Kellie just brings a fun and natural feeling to a session and knew how to get us to interact in ways that would create amazing photos when I would have never thought I could get such a beautiful photo. I was so pleased with our photos I had tears!!! We had so much fun interacting with our kids and getting candid photos with REAL smiles and laughs and not poses. We felt so much closer as a couple as well after the shoot was done. She was willing to travel 3 hours away and have an all day shoot and spend her entire day with us with many outfit changes to make sure we had a wide variety of shots and many opportunities to get the perfect shot. Which was several!!! I feel like a model in my photos. Thank you so so so much. These are photos we will have in our family for our entire lives and will always bring back memories of our day together and of all the laughs we shared and loved expressed and the warm embraces of my honey and my children. I can’t begin to describe to you what that means to me. Thank you
    Jessica

Absolutely outstanding!

I have never met someone so down to earth like Kellie. She is someone who isn’t afraid to give you the photo shoot of your dreams. Beside from being an amazing photographer she is just a wonderful person to be around! You have such a great time during your sessions you forget the reason you’re there and then when you get your photos back and you wonder how someone can be so good at their job! I will never go to anyone besides Kellie because I truly feel no one will be able to come close to the beautiful photos she has provided me with.

Deals

Kel Pitts Photography 1
Exclusive

1940 17TH AVE SE Albany, Oregon, 97322-6816
5419056131
Location of (Kel Pitts Photography)

Kel Pitts Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kel Pitts Photography include in the starting price?

Kel Pitts Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Kel Pitts Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kel Pitts Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography styles does Kel Pitts Photography offer?

Kel Pitts Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kel Pitts Photography offer?

Kel Pitts Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kel Pitts Photography offer for wedding events?

Kel Pitts Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kel Pitts Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kel Pitts Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Kel Pitts Photography offer?

Kel Pitts Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding