About Mia Bridal Couture

Mia Bridal Couture offers an inviting and personable boutique shopping environment shielded from the hustle and bustle of wedding planning. Our designers’ inspiration, dedication to design, and couture craftsmanship result in a unique and distinct collection of gowns from acclaimed designers.

Mia Bridal Couture was created by a team of women passionate about providing a fresh approach to the Houston bridal experience, making it relaxed and personalized. Our goal is to bring the idea of being stunning and unique back to the forefront of bridal fashion.

Through our private appointments we dedicate time listening to your vision so we can assist in finding the ultimate gown that leaves you feeling confident and radiant.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Mia Bridal Couture on

36 Reviews for Mia Bridal Couture

Bride (8)
Veils (5)
Jewelry (2)
Hair Accessories (1)

I worked with Rachel and she couldn't have been more helpful! Mia Bridal made my dress shopping one of the best parts of wedding planning so far.

Profile Picture User6457181, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride

I originally found my Rita Vinieris gown at Kleinfeld's in New York City but wanted to try it at home in Houston. From saying yes, to getting the gown in and ordering the veil, Mia was easy to work with! The salon was pretty and peaceful and made our appointments fun! And we got champagne when I said yes to the dress. Definitely a great experience.

Profile Picture User6684832, 1+ year ago, 16 Reviews