2509 River Oaks Blvd., Houston, TX 77019 Map · Phone number

About Mia Bridal Couture

Mia Bridal Couture offers an inviting and personable boutique shopping environment shielded from the hustle and bustle of wedding planning. Our designers' inspiration, dedication to design, and couture craftsmanship result in a unique and distinct collection of gowns from acclaimed designers.

Mia Bridal Couture was created by a team of women passionate about providing a fresh approach to the Houston bridal experience, making it relaxed and personalized. Our goal is to bring the idea of being stunning and unique back to the forefront of bridal fashion.

Through our private appointments we dedicate time listening to your vision so we can assist in finding the ultimate gown that leaves you feeling confident and radiant.

Follow Mia Bridal Couture on

• F

Faith · Married on 04/14/2018

My dress was like a princess! Beautiful. Great staff

Anne · Married on 11/18/2017

I absolutely love this place!!! This was the second place I tried on dresses and I cancelled my third appointment because we found the dress and it was perfect! I worked with Tina who was so thoughtful and helpful during the process. She made sure to keep us within budget and let us browse all the dresses and try on as many as I wanted. She was so great with picking out different styles as well to be sure I picked the best for my body type! They make you feel so special when you are there and the one-on-one time is such a great memory to have. Of course when I thought I found the right dress, I put it back on a second time, put on a veil and faux flowers to feel complete and starting crying!!! We celebrated with a picture and champagne. To make it even better, a few weeks later I had a wedding shower and all my bridesmaids were in town and Mia was so kind enough to let us come by before the store opened so all the girls could see me in the sample dress of the gown I chose so they could see it before the wedding day! They did not have to do that but were so kind and generous to offer and I am so thankful.
    Once the dress and veil came in, I was so excited to go try it on and see my actual dress. I put in on and didn't want to take it off! Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect dress!!!

• User6457181 · 1+ year ago

I worked with Rachel and she couldn't have been more helpful! Mia Bridal made my dress shopping one of the best parts of wedding planning so far.

Mia Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Waters Edge Venue
    Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

Stunning dresses! Would recommend for all brides to go to Mia Bridal Couture!

• 2509 River Oaks Blvd. Houston, TX 77019 See on map