Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mi Joi Events & More

Mi Joi was established in December 2008.  We provide all your wedding and reception needs.  We allow you to come to us and share your ideas, thoughts and dreams. It's our job to take the place of your shoes and run all the errands, make all the calls and finally make all your dreams come true.  This day should a memorable and joyous occasion, and it's our goal to make it a lasting impression.

Categories: Wedding Invitation, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Memphis

6 Reviews for Mi Joi Events & More

If you want a stress free wedding! You are in the right place! This was the best experience! Wonderful people and the best in all. Beautiful flowers! Will work with and go far beyond for you. Loving and caring person!!

Profile Picture LS, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Thanks Mi Joi for making my dad's 70th Birthday Party a success! The decoration you provided were marvelous. I really appreciate you Angela for coordinating the event for the night. You really helped set the scene for the party. This is a great spot if you are having any type of celebration!!!!

Profile Picture Katrina , 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations

On February 19, 2011 Derrick and I was united together as we exchanged our vows at Mi Joi Events and More... The owner Angela is so amazing. She has extended patience, she's hardworking, dedicated and have I mentioned she's a tireless worker. Angela has proven to me that she will work and go beyond measures to make sure her customers are satisfied. I will recommend her to anyone regardless of the occasion... If you are looking for true elegance, enhanced coordination, selected style, enchanted Decor and most of all STRESS FREE planning or provider for your event - Angela, owner of Mi Joi Events and More is it, your search will be complete...

Profile Picture ARMENDA, 2/19/11, 1 Review