Utica, MI 48317 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Metro Motor Coach, LLC

Your transportation service provider should be as excited about your big day as you are. At Metro Motor Coach we taylor each of our guests transportation services to meet their unique needs. Our fleet of coaches and limousines range from Executive, Entertainer, Commuter , Shuttle and Stretch SUV's & Sedans. With a full line of vehicles to choose from, you won't be forced to sacrifice convenience, professionalism, and elegance simply because you expect more from your transportation service.

Follow Metro Motor Coach, LLC on

img0289
SANY0193

18 Reviews for Metro Motor Coach, LLC

Selena · Married on 11/17/2017

Vinnie was such a great help! He was attentive, on time and very professional. The bride and groom were also pleased with him. I would highly recommend Metro Motor Coach, LLC. to anyone looking for luxury transportation.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Erin · Married on 08/29/2015

We used Metro Motor Coach to shuttle our wedding guests from the hotel to the ceremony, the ceremony to the reception, and then back to the hotel at the end of the night. We used the 15 person van.

I found their rates very reasonable--they did not charge me for the time during the reception that we did not need their services, when other companies wanted to charge us for this downtime. They contacted me shortly before the wedding to make sure they had all the times and locations down perfect based on the information I had previously provided them, which I really appreciated.

On the day of service they had a sign in the shuttle indicating the shuttle was for the wedding, and according to guests they arrived on time, and were courteous. I used them to take myself and my new husband back to the hotel at the end of the night. The van was clean, and comfortable. I was impressed by the professionalism of the driver. He was well dressed, and very kindly helped me and my big wedding dress get in and out of the shuttle along with my overnight bag. He also went back to the reception site to make sure my parents didn't need additional help getting supplies back to their house.

Overall, I found metro motor coach to be a great company to work with.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Amy · Married on 09/06/2014

Very easy to work with on the details. I made changes at the last minute and added more time to our itinerary and they were so accommodating. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Award

Metro Motor Coach, LLC FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Motor Coach
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Metro Motor Coach, LLC 1
    Complimentary Newlywed Limousine Service
    Book any standard rate Executive or Entertainer coach wedding service and receive up to one hour of complimentary stretch limousine service!When you book your bridal / wedding party transportation aboard a full size Executive or Entertainer coach, Metro Motor Coach provides a complimentary ride aboard a luxurious 120" stretch limousine from the reception venue to the newlyweds Metro Detroit destination. Make the first ride you and your newlywed experience together (alone) a memorable one!
  • Metro Motor Coach, LLC 2
    Courtyard by Marriot, Dertroit - Utica, MI Guests
    Courtyard (Detroit-Utica) guests receive discounted Limousine Shuttle Rates and Transportation Service. Standard rate for a 14 Passenger Limousine Shuttle: $125 / hour with a minimum 4 hour reservation... COURTYARD GUESTS RATE: $75.00 hour w/ No Minimum Reservation Period. Courtyard by Marriott, Detroit - Utica 46000 Utica Park Blvd, Utica, MI 48315 (586) 997-6100

• Utica, 48317 See on map