Merrill Hair Designers

Plymouth, MN View map
  • AMW
    Ashley Married on 09/25/2016
    Merrill Hair Designers SAVED me. My prior artist fell through 2.5 weeks before my wedding---MHD not only fit me in last minute, but opened the salon on a Sunday when they're normally closed just to ensure that I would have my hair and makeup taken care of before the wedding. Top notch customer service, and on top of that, the quality was fantastic. Katie did a stunning job on my makeup and the hairstyle Jada did was unbelievable (and both lasted all day with no worries).

I cannot give more than five stars, but I can tell you that if you have any concerns about your H&MUA---hire Merrill Hair Designers. Wonderful people to work with, and I'll definitely be switching to them as my #1 salon in the future.

Kate Married on 11/01/2014
    Merrill Hair Designers did the hair and makeup for my November 1st wedding. They provided pastries and orange juice for the wedding party. I received a detailed breakdown of who was having hair and/or makeup when and with what stylist via email. They were very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. My makeup and hair were perfect and the price was great! Highly recommend!

Plymouth
Location of (Merrill Hair Designers)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding