Meredith Riley Travel

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

Meredith Riley Travel is a full-service bespoke travel planning company based in Richmond, VA. Each trip is curated completely to your needs and preferences. I collaborate with an amazing network of industry professionals to make sure your travel experience is not only seamless, but treasured years after your trip is over.

I specialize in romantic travels, honeymoons, multigenerational family travel, cultural and culinary travel. I can also assist with planning smaller destination weddings if you have not already booked a resort/hotel/luxury home venue.

How can you benefit from a travel advisor?

Look forward to a vacation without the hassle of planning, arranging or reconfirming. no more worrying about if you found the right hotel, museum tour or cooking class. Feel confident knowing a professional is managing all the details so that you don’t have to.

I am part of various consortiums and networks such as Virtuoso and Preferred Platinum and have developed relationships with amazing hoteliers and suppliers to ensure your travel experience is not only unique to you, but absolutely flawless.

Enjoy all the perks of being a VIP!

• Hotels & Resort Benefits: Room upgrades, complimentary breakfast, early check-in/late check-out, welcome amenities & resort credit

• Cruise Benefits: Access to complimentary shipboard credits, shore excursions, welcome receptions, specialty dining and dedicated onboard hosts and prepaid gratuities

• Exclusive Promotions: Gain access to private sales unavailable online, as well as preferred rates for all travel

About Me...

Do you ever wish you could capture a feeling, put it in a tiny box and revisit time and time again? I remember waking up before the sun came up when I was seven years old. I put my clothes on, brushed my hair but it all felt different; more alive. We were embarking on a flight to the exotic land of Orlando’s Disney World!

I didn’t come from a family who journeyed on African safaris or European Spring Breaks; it was more amusement parks and outlet malls. It didn’t matter, I was beside myself with excitement wherever we went. That feeling of peaking anticipation has stayed with me and returns with every trip I take and luckily the destinations have gotten a lot more interesting.

I share that same enthusiasm when a client embarks on their journey. The morning of a client’s private cooking class, I am elated awaiting to hear what they made. I’m up early awaiting the bright, beautiful photos of my client’s iceberg trek. I can’t wait for the video of the deep dive in Belize or the bungee jumping in New Zealand. I love to feel their excitement from across the pond when they are met with sparkling wine and welcome note in their hotel room after a long day of connecting flights.

Just as my travels and experiences can inspire and energize others, my client’s experiences give me the same unadulterated joy I felt grabbing my suitcase for Disney at seven years old. I love being the connection to a person’s journey that gives them that unique feeling of pure joy that is so hard to recreate…until the next trip!

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Mexico
North America
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Susan R. Getting married on 02/06/2022

Meredith LISTENS to your dreams and turns them into an awesome travel plan!

Meredith has first-hand knowledge of beautiful travel destinations and can guide you to the best locale, best hotel, best restaurants!!!! She takes care of the smallest details to ensure your travels are safe, fun and give you memories to last a lifetime.

Meredith Riley Travel's reply:

Thanks to one of my favorite clients :) Love love love planning all of your adventures near and far.
    Cristina L. Married on 04/10/2021

Easy, Helpful, and BEAUTIFUL

Meredith made our honeymoon beautiful AND easy! We were so busy with COVID wedding drama and plans so the last thing on our agenda was our honeymoon. Meredith planned an absolutely fantastic trip! She remained transparent and communicative-- and most importantly-- very patient and flexible when we asked her to go back to the drawing board numerous times. She's very knowledgable and has extensive networks. She's willing to tailor anything and everything to your tastes and budget. And if you are clueless, her suggestions are so helpful. We had an amazing time thanks to her! Highly recommend!

Meredith Riley Travel's reply:

Thank you for this! Loved working with ya'll and excited to plan that baby moon / weekend escape / cabin in the woods whatever ya'll are thinking for your next adventure :)
    Jennifer K. Married on 05/25/2019

Planning ALL my travels with MRT

I love working with MRT. She listened to what we wanted but helped us brainstorm on some better ways to go about our trip pacing. Loved all the hotels, tours, drivers, dining recommendations, cooking classes etc. she plans travel for a few friends and family members now and they have all been just as happy as we have been

Meredith Riley Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I had a blast planning your honeymoon and always look forward to planning your other weekend getaways or hops across the pond! Appreciate the review, Jen!

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23222
7038197846
Location of (Meredith Riley Travel)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding