Nearby Vendors to Consider

Flower Petals (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

We just got married on a boat in Newport and we chose Merci Bouquet to do our flowers. The result was amazing and beautiful. We can't thank you enough for the time you spent with us and the great job you did. I highly recommend Merci Bouquet for any event.

Profile Picture Matt, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

If you are looking for a florist who will be honest and is also talented, I would suggest Merci. Kathy was professional and responsive which I appreciated as a destination bride.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 3/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres
4.2

Kathy was very accommodating to my budget. Originally I was just going to order bridal party flowers but decided to order the centerpieces here as well. I ended up providing my own vases, which cut costs and allowed me to get MORE flowers for the same price. I highly recommend doing this. The boutonniere and corsages were huge! Great value. We ended up getting blue roses (white roses dyed with blue food coloring) to match the bridesmaid's blue dresses :)

Profile Picture Christine & Caleb, 11/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Merci Bouquet Pricing

Non-Floral
Single Flowers
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I love Kathy! We work so well together. I feel it is very important to have good communication between coordinaor and vendors. The weddings that Kathy and I have worked on together have been so wonderful, her flowers are to die for and she also will go above and beyond her call of duty to make the event extra special. Merci Bouquet is my #1 pick for florists.

1582 Newport Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92627   See On Map