1582 Newport Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number

17 Reviews for Merci Bouquet

1 User photo

Merci Bouquet 1

Matt · Married on 11/10/2017

We just got married on a boat in Newport and we chose Merci Bouquet to do our flowers. The result was amazing and beautiful. We can't thank you enough for the time you spent with us and the great job you did. I highly recommend Merci Bouquet for any event.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Merci Bouquet 2
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 03/21/2017

If you are looking for a florist who will be honest and is also talented, I would suggest Merci. Kathy was professional and responsive which I appreciated as a destination bride.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Kathy did such an outstanding job with our wedding flowers last May. We wanted an organic-style vibe with driftwood, subtle hues of creams/peaches, and soft greens. She really understood the look we were going for, and went above and beyond to make sure everything looked beautiful. My bouquet was perfect. She was even able to incorporate dried edelweiss flowers that I had purchased online. She arrived at my parent's house to drop off my hair flowers first, then beamed right over to the venue to start setting everything up. To save on costs, we were able to reuse ceremony flowers in the reception space. She worked hard to make our wedding day feel special, and it shows in our photos. Thanks Kathy, we're so glad we found you!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Award

• Eventing with Style
    Eventing with Style Wedding Planners

I love Kathy! We work so well together. I feel it is very important to have good communication between coordinaor and vendors. The weddings that Kathy and I have worked on together have been so wonderful, her flowers are to die for and she also will go above and beyond her call of duty to make the event extra special. Merci Bouquet is my #1 pick for florists.

• 1582 Newport Boulevard Costa Mesa, 92627 See on map