52 Riley Road #432, Kissimmee, FL 34747 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About MemorableTimes LLC

MemorableTimes was started in 2000 as a local wedding planning service. It has since evolved into a travel service specializing in destination weddings, honeymoons and romance travel. Our approach to travel and wedding planning every is very simple – “plan every trip as if it were your own.” It’s with this thought in mind that we approach the planning of every destination wedding, honeymoon or any other travel arrangements with creativity and professionalism. We will plan your special trip keeping every desired detail in mind and provide the assistance you require.

You only have one chance at this, and you can trust us to anticipate a lot of the unforeseen challenges that can come up for someone who is doing this for the first time.

When we meet, Shari will ask you the most important questions to help you understand what you want, and she will listen. One of the things MemorableTimes truly pride on is making sure every guest has a fabulous experience.

- MemorableTimes is a proud member of the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist Association.

***I also accept payments through AMEX membership rewards program***

I look forward to working with you!

Follow MemorableTimes LLC on
screen shot 2019 09 09 at 2 55 32 pm 51 362316 1568055474

MemorableTimes LLC Pricing

MemorableTimes LLC Price Rates

MemorableTimes LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

• When:
      Oct 27, 2019 12:00 PM - 04:00 PM
    • Location:
      8101 World Center Drive, Orlando, Orlando

Please come visit us at the MemorableTimes Booth! We look forward to meeting and answering any questions you may have about our services.

• BobbyJoePhotography
    BobbyJoePhotography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Memorable Times for a wedding that I photographed this past summer and I must say that Shari was very professional, organized and a joy to work with. She was able to coordinate everything in a seamless manner and assured everyone that everything was being taken care of, myself included. Her communication skills are the best I've ever seen and I highly recommend Memorable Times for any of your wedding planning needs.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Memorable Times to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 52 Riley Road #432, #432 Kissimmee, FL, 34747 See on map
    407-537-5357 (Phone number)
    4079641065 (Other Phone Number)
    4079641065 (Fax Number)