109-B Ashley Ave., Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Melodic Entertainment

Melodic Entertainment is a professional wedding and event DJ company based in Charleston, South Carolina. These wedding DJs come prepared to transform your event venue into a lively scene of dancing and entertainment. Melodic Entertainment is home to DJs with mixing and MC skills. With 20 years of experience in reading crowds and providing fun and enjoyment to all kinds of events, booking with them is a safe bet.

Melodic Entertainment offers their professional DJ and lighting services for weddings and private events. This team will come prepared with all the sound and PA equipment needed for your particular venue. Melodic Entertainment can also provide lighting services, microphones, and a photo booth. Additional services offered by Melodic Entertainment include the following:

• Two events per day
  • Consultation and support
  • Personal playlist
  • Karaoke
Follow Melodic Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lee Edwards Entertainment

Videos 1 Video

32 Reviews for Melodic Entertainment

• NICOLE

Nicole D. · Married on 06/20/2021

So much more than a DJ... made the entire day!

Hiring DJ Jon made my entire wedding a success!!!

I went into wedding planning like most brides - ON A BUDGET! After the photographer, venue, florist and caterers were lined up, I found myself (surprise surprise) WAY over budget! I didn't have much experience with behind the scenes wedding planning, and naively thought maybe I'd just make a playlist and rent a big speaker! Thankfully, several friends and advisors talked me out of that. I went on the hunt and found DJ Jon Feist through a recommendation in a local Charleston marketplace facebook group. Not only did he offer me a fair quote that beat all others I received, he was pleasant, quick to respond, easy to work with, and extremely knowledgeable. He knew the venue inside and out (dunes west golf & river club) and offered a wealth of knowledge. When I think back - Jon really helped me plan the whole wedding! He really should advertise himself as "life of the party, wedding planner, rockstar DJ... AND DECORATOR!" (He did our magical uplighting on the trees outside)

After securing the agreement, we did an intro call to go over the vision and details. When we connected I said, "well i already made the wedding playlist, it's 5 hours long on Spotify, I think i'm good to go!" He laughed in a friendly way and said - "OK, awesome, let's just go over a few things, do you have a pen and paper?" He proceeded to educate me on the ins and outs of wedding playlists / planning - what song would the moms be seated down to? What would the bridal and groom party walk down the aisle to? Would I do an anniversary dance or bouquet toss? Did I have a preference on songs for the cake cutting? Mood for dinner music? Would I need extra microphones for speeches or toasts? During the ceremony? I learned SO MUCH from that phone call!!!! I just had no idea how much thought went into every minute of wedding production. He was extremely booked up and busy as we headed into the summer months, but was always quick to respond to my texts regardless. He mixed the fabulous song trio that my dad and I did our father daughter dance to, changed the tempo of my husband and I's first dance when it was too slow with the dance instructor, basically just helped with EVERYTHING throughout the whole process! He was also RIGHT, about SO many things!!! (I'm really stubborn and often blow off advice when i want to do something) For example - I sent him a video of my dad and I's hip hop surprise dance at the end, and he said... that's great! But what will you be wearing? I said, my dress of course! And he expressed a bit of concern. I ignored him, until my final dance practice with dad in the dress, 4 days before the wedding. Want to know what happened? I gave my dad a bloody toe, he stepped on the dress over a dozen times, and I fell so hard that I almost sprained my knee. 😂😂😂 I ended up doing that particular dance barefoot in white jeans, then slipping the dress back on - ha!! He really knew what he was talking about.

I also flipped the entire ceremony and did an upside down wedding - photos, cocktail hour, dinner, ceremony, party - and he was SO supportive and on board! Made the whole thing flow flawlessly!

On the day of, he was just as (if not more) helpful than the day of coordinator and photographer. He had a weather app on his phone tracking the radar, jumped in everywhere to help, triple checked playlists, and made sure I was happy with the decorations. FLAWLESS! At least a dozen people told me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. Friends from NYC and LA said they wished they'd had that talented of a DJ at their weddings, and said he made the WHOLE thing so much fun! If you're looking for a DJ in Charleston - HIRE HIM! You'll be insanely grateful that you did. Also, if you're somewhere else in the states - FLY HIM TO YOU! 😂 Not kidding, he's that good.

Thanks for making my wedding day the DREAM I fantasized about for 30 years Jon, you're the absolute best!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2021

Tiffany M. · Married on 05/15/2021

What a BLAST!!!

Jon Fiest was a perfect choice for our wedding. Our guests have said it was the BEST wedding they ever attended. It’s super easy to pick music on his website to make requests lists for your wedding day. His mash ups on the dance floor are so awesome!!!

Sent on 05/22/2021

Maddy S. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing DJ

DJ Jon Feist it at our wedding and we had a blast! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Melodic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Maddy! I had so much fun and love coming to Augusta! What a beautiful bride. Congratulations again.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Melodic Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• 109-B Ashley Ave. Charleston, SC, 29401 See on map
    Location of (Melodic Entertainment)