725 Coleman Blvd #406, Charleston, SC 29464 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Melodic Entertainment

Melodic Entertainment is a professional wedding and event entertainment company based in Charleston, South Carolina. This wedding DJ comes prepared to transform your event venue into a lively scene of dancing and entertainment. Melodic Entertainment is home to a DJ with MC services that has over 20 years of experience in reading crowds and providing fun and enjoyment to all kinds of events.

Melodic Entertainment offers their professional entertainment services for wedding, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and other special events. This team will come prepared with all the sound and PA equipment needed for your particular venue. Melodic Entertainment can also provide lighting services, microphones, and a photo booth. Additional services offered by Melodic Entertainment include the following:

• One event per day

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Melodic Entertainment

Amanda Edwards · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing dj

Melodic Entertainment is the BEST music I’ve heard at a wedding- our guests agreed. Jon was super easy to work with from start to end. He helped keep our timeline on track so that everything went smoothly. His way of mixing music is just awesome! I would recommend him 100%.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Melodic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I had a blast working it out on the dance floor with your guests! Congratulations!!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2019

Can I leave more than five stars?

Jon was hands down the easiest vendor I worked with during this entire wedding process. He not only recreated our first dance song that needed some fine tuning but he made my entire wedding a blast. I can't count the number of people who came up to us complimenting how great our DJ was. He kept everything moving on time, and I genuinely did not have to worry about anything from a music or mic standpoint on the day of. He was simply amazing!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Melodic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Steve! Your wedding was beautiful and it was an honor to be a part of it. I also want to thank you for taking good care of me and making my job a pleasure. Brides and grooms like you make me want to stay in this line of work. I wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss as best friends!

Melodic Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 725 Coleman Blvd #406 Charleston, SC, 29464 See on map