Cranberry Twp, PA 16066 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Hubans Designs

Melissa Hubans Designs is a one woman show with six years of graphic design experience based out of Pittsburgh, PA. Three years ago the owner and sole designer found her niche in wedding invitations and signage after designing her sister’s wedding. Since then, Melissa has made it her mission to create beautiful designs specific to each couple’s wedding vision. She strives to do all of this in an atmosphere where they can be confident that they’re working with a professional while also feeling as though they are chatting with a friend. She ultimately aims at encompassing the total style of a couple’s wedding in their stationery while providing a simple process.

What’s offered
Melissa Hubans Designs offers completely custom wedding stationery and signage along with an easy and stress free design process. She’ll be with couples every step of the way while creating everything they need in order to capture their wedding’s own unique style.

Couples who are trying to design on a budget can browse through Melissa’s pre-designed stationery. Once they find a design perfect for them, all that’s left to do is tweak some verbiage and colors along with adding a few embellishments, if they choose, to make the invitation fit their style.

Melissa Hubans Designs services include:

• Custom design
  • In-person or Phone Consultations
  • Printing
  • Specialty printing, including gold foiling
  • Envelope printing

Melissa Hubans Designs 3
Melissa Hubans Designs 4
  • Leah

Leah Vaughan · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Helped us develop our vision!

For a new-mother planning a wedding I really appreciated Melissa’s expertise and service for several reasons. I was not the girl with “a vision” for her wedding invitations due to limited time to browse the Internet or brainstorm, so I loved that Melissa helped me develop that vision!

Experience: Melissa’s experience on both an artistic and professional level was clearly evident. Her consulting approach and design suggestions allowed us to better articulate our style preferences so that she could accommodate them in her design mock-ups. She had all fronts covered from fonts to verbiage to the do’s and don’ts of initiation etiquette.

Accommodating: Melissa was prompt and attentive in all communications and willing to meet at convenient locations for consultation and product handoffs. Her fun-loving personality made the experience so worthwhile! Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Katie · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing invitations!

I honestly can’t say enough about how wonderful my invitations turned out!! First, Melissa is wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and even helped me out in a time crunch. On top of that, my church called me right after my invitations printed and told me there was going to be construction and that I could no longer use the church. I was devastated and also not sure what to do as I already ordered the invites. Melissa worked with me and helped me make everything perfect. Now my invitations have been mailed out and I’ve received numerous compliments! I love how they turned out!! The cost was comparable to the other places I looked for invitations and I was able to support local business. Also, I was able to have my envelopes printed with guest addresses and our return address. The reply card was also printed with our address so really it took a lot of work and stress out of the equation because all I had to do was assemble them and mail them out. If you are considering working with Melissa, I highly suggest it! I certainly am very happy that I did!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Cara Alvarez · Married on 10/19/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

If you are still looking for an experienced and talented person to create any stationary for your wedding look no further!
    Melissa did a wonderful job on our save the dates, invitations, place cards, church programs and favor cards.
    Melissa truly listens to her brides. She took my vision and made it unfold before my eyes. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Melissa Hubans Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing