Melinda Burgess Photography

Lahaina, HI View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

ALOHA! I'm Melinda!! I'm so happy you are here and so excited you've decided to kick off this chapter of your story in one of the most beautiful places in the world! I'm here to help you plan the day of your dreams and document the story as it unfolds.

I know that planning a wedding can be overwhelming and I just want you to know right away that I am here to help you every step of the way. My top priority is to cultivate a fun, comfortable one of a kind experience that makes you feel relaxed and enjoy every moment throughout our time together. We will have a blast, move around and capture authentic photos full of true emotion that reflect your love.

This is about YOU and I look forward to celebrating that. I am so excited to get to know you, hear about your wedding plans, and chat details!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Tara
    Tara B. Married on 09/04/2021

Cannot recommend Melinda enough!

Melinda is a genuine and talented photographer who truly cares about her clients. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captured our personality in every photo. She was professional but also so much fun to work with. I cannot express how grateful we were that we found her and how much joy she brought in capturing our special day. We love her and can't wait to book her for an anniversary session!
    Bianca D. Married on 10/24/2020

She’s amazing!

Melinda is absolutely amazing. She’s so kind and funny. It made getting professionally photographed very comfortable. My now husband and I are not pros by any stretch of the imagination lmao, but she made us look like we were. I’m so incredibly thankful for her guidance and patience. Especially with the ups and downs of 2020, I couldn’t have asked for a better human to be the one to photograph our special day. Thank Melinda for everything. I’m so glad I found you and was able to work with you! :)
    Amelia S. Married on 09/12/2020

Like taking photos with your BFF

Melinda is so awesome! From the beginning, she was super easy to work with- friendly and flexible. She was reliable and on time when we had calls or meetings. My husband and I are both pretty awkward and hate getting our pictures taken, but Melinda put us at ease totally. She vibed with us right off the bat and joined in our silliness. And most importantly, she so clearly captured the fun and happiness of our wedding day in the photographs. I cannot recommend Melinda highly enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lahaina Lahaina, HI, 96761
Location of (Melinda Burgess Photography)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding