Melinda Burgess Photography Reviews

Melinda Burgess Photography 6
Melinda Burgess Photography 7

Katie · Getting married on 06/30/2020

Love love love melinda!

I can not express enough how much we loved Melinda & her second shooter that day (Gennevive).

Pre-wedding Melinda was an instant delight to communicate with. We had multiple phone calls where she answered every question and offered so much expertise and information I would never have thought of on my own. She was so friendly, warm and full of personality.

The wedding day itself was nothing short of an absolute dream & Melinda's photography played a big part in this. She was on time, constantly on the move taking photos & so so helpful. She stuck around longer than I would have expected her to capture our "golden hour photos "(which in June in Seattle is pretty dang late..). My entire wedding party + family/friends made endless positive comments on Melinda & Gennevive's approach, professionalism & awesome personalities.
    They were just the ABSOLUTE freaking best to work with. I would choose her services over & over again.

Not to mention, after the wedding I had a friend go through a traumatic event and Melinda was so quick to reach out and want to support. She really cares - and it's like you're her friend by the end of your day.

Thank you so much Melinda !!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see our final products because I know they will be ridiculously perfect.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Melinda Burgess Photography 8
    Melinda Burgess Photography 9
    Melinda Burgess Photography 10
    Melinda Burgess Photography 11
    Melinda Burgess Photography 12

Cherish Rahikainen · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommended

Melinda is an absolute joy to work with. From the moment I reached out she was responsive and asked the right questions in order to capture my special day exactly as I had hoped! She is down to earth and easy going which allowed us to truly enjoy a stress free day. Throughout the evening she touched based to ensure she was getting everything we had hoped, which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend Melinda for your photography needs!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Coralynn

Coralynn · Married on 10/08/2018

The perfect wedding!

I have known Melinda personally for many moons and have seen her beautiful work online, which is how I came about to have her photograph my wedding. All the best things about Melinda personally shine in her professional demeanor as well. She is warm, down to earth, joyful, and full of compassion. Having her for our wedding day was so special because it was like having another family member close by the whole time. Even if I didn’t know her previously I would make the same comment. She is helpful, lights up the room with her smile, creates excitement and calm at just the right time, and her bubbly attitude is irresistible and contagious. This was my husbands first time meeting her and at the wedding, as we were walking down the beach hand in hand he told me how grateful he was that she was there because she made him and everyone else feel so comfortable. Melinda has this beautiful talent for capturing a moment in time but she is also part of creating it. Anyone can snap a photo but not everyone can have the charm and grace Melinda does to create space for the perfect moment to happen. In such an intimate setting someone else’s energy matters. Melinda is intuitive to that and can ease any jitters, get the shy to open up, and be the first to spark a silly moment. On your wedding day a lot of time is spent with the photographer, I’m so glad she will forever be attached to the memories we cherish at our wedding. As if the photos didn’t already speak for themselves, learning who Melinda is as the photographer will make it impossible to choose anyone else! Thank you Melinda Burgess Photography for giving us the perfect wedding experience!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Melinda Burgess Photography 13
  • W

Wesley Corbett · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful!

Melinda was professional, fun to be around, and made our family and guests super comfortable. On top of that photos are gorgeous. Hire her!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Emma · Married on 07/28/2018

Wonderful and funny photographer!

Melinda was an absolute joy to work and we were so pleased with how all the photos turned out! We booked her for both our engagement and wedding photos. She did an amazing job of capturing everything from the little details that we never would have thought we wanted in photos - to the emotion and love that was in the air! She also did a great job of creating a comfortable environment during our engagement session and definitely has a creative eye!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Brenda Hill · Married on 09/02/2018

Great to work with!

My husband and I had a great experience with Melinda Burgess Photography and we would definitely book her again for other occasions! When we were shopping around for a photographer, the two most important factors for us was value and finding a photographer that made us feel comfortable. Melinda Burgess Photography delivered on both aspects. She is extremely personable and has a great sense of humor, which made working with her so easy. We booked her for both our engagement session and wedding. We absolutely love our photos. For our wedding, she captured the day so beautifully and all the little details. Don't hesitate to book her!

Sent on 02/24/2019