Melevents

Wixom, MI
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Melevents is a wedding planning company based in Michigan founded by Melissa Case. Melissa offers over 15 years of experience in planning weddings and events, specializing in all event types from small and intimate gatherings to large corporate events with over 1,000 guests. MelEvents is a culturally experienced wedding planning company that will help you to achieve your desired wedding vision within your unique budget.

PLANNING AND COORDINATION

CATERING

• Cocktail Receptions
  • Buffet Dinners
  • Buffet Luncheons

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Libby
    Libby A. Married on 10/02/2021

Professional, Organized, Personable

We hired Melissa to cater a last-minute engagement party last summer, just to lighten the load of work to be done. She was incredibly flexible, organized and great to work with. She went above and beyond and served up a beautiful, delicious spread. We were so pleased with her service that we hired her to be the day-of coordinator for my wedding too. Melissa is a fantastic worker. She exceeds all expectations. She took extra time to meet with us at the venue weeks out and establish a timeline that's unique to each couple. She touched base days out to confirm my vendors, organized my rehearsal, and made every little thing come together on the big day. She made sure we got private time and time to eat. She even stepped in to help me bustle my train when nobody could figure it out and they were about to announce my husband and I! Hiring Melissa was a very smart thing to do. We got to relax and enjoy our wedding without worrying about a single thing, you can 100% trust Melissa will handle it! Thank you Melissa!!
  • Miranda
    Miranda R. Married on 03/07/2020

Absolute Best!

Melissa and I are currently in the Planning Stages and having so much fun! She will be traveling to Florida for our wedding and we have been chatting on the phone and sending emails and text. We just booked all of her travel details! I can't wait to have her here with us for the whole weekend!!! If you need a planner, call Melissa!!! She goes above and beyond what most event planners will offer!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding