Vernon Rockville, CT 06066 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Meghann Chandler Photography

Meghann Chandler Photography started in 2012 as a hobby and grew into what it is today by hard work and dedication. I'm a hopeless romantic and I love to see people glow and sparkle on the best day of their lives.
A graduate with a degree in Visual Fine Arts, I use my creative skills to capture every couple in the best way possible. I use a classic traditional and photo journalistic approach to weddings to capture moments as they happen.

From our very first meeting to the big day, I'll be with my couples every step of the way to make this process as stress free as possible. I like to get to know my couples and create an atmosphere that truly speaks to them. If you're a nerdy couple who wants to incorporate your favorite video game into your wedding, that's great! If you're a country couple looking to capture all the whimsy elements of a summer wedding with cowboy boots and your favorite beer then lets do it! If you're a more traditional couple who wants all of those Pinterest worthy shots, I can make it happen. Every wedding can be as unique as the couple and it's my job to bring all of those elements to life.

I'm based out of Vernon, CT and I serve couples from all over the state. I can't wait to hear from you and all about your big day!

5 51 1982211 159716452773674
5 51 1982211 159716452773674

Meghann Chandler Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• Vernon Rockville, CT, 06066 See on map
    Location of (Meghann Chandler Photography)