Cottage Grove, MN 55016 Map · Phone number

About Meghan Lee Artistry, LLC

Meghan is a professional hairstylist, certified makeup artist and specialty photographer customizing in creative styling. Meg comes to you with an Art background with an emphasis in Photography and Painting. She maintains a growing level of expertise and passion for the Makeup/Hair and Fashion industry having gained experience in Film, Production, Weddings, Special Events, Fashion/Runway Shows, Vendor photo shoots, Video/HDTV. She is always seeking ways to maintain a progressive style that conveys her enduring sense of creativity. Whatever look you want: vintage, classic, natural glam, dramatic, avante garde the list goes on. Meg will surely deliver whether it be for your special day or a night out with the ladies. Her number one goal is to have you walk away feeling beautiful, satisfied, and relaxed. Message her today for questions or other details.

Service Provided:

*Special/Corporate Events

*SFX/Body Painting

*Tattoo/Scar Cover

Custom Organic Spray Tanning

*In studio or In home private client

*Parties (discount applies for 3 or more)

*Competitions

spicy meatball photography 19
a18

69 Reviews for Meghan Lee Artistry, LLC

LeAnn · Married on 01/28/2017

Meghan did a great job creating my wedding look! We met prior to my wedding for a trail and she really helped me understand what I wanted for my makeup, not too much, but not too little. The makeup on my wedding day was flawless! For my wedding party she was very catering to different needs/wants - like a full face for my MOH and just lashes for the other bridesmaids. Thanks again Meghan for a great do for my day!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

Meghan was/ is spectacular!! I could write a very long review as to why, way too long. :) She was so very responsive to my contacting her. Full of details and very accomodating. Her talent....wonderful! I really don't have enough adjectives to describe how nice, friendly, professional she is. She accomplished my dream of what I always thought my hair would be on my wedding day. My mom- she did wonders for my mom. My mom was BEAUTIFUL and she felt it! She is a shy lady but she felt so comfortable with how Meghan did her hair she rocked it! Just for Meghan's talent with my mom means the world to me. I honestly am not doing justice to what Meghan did for me and my ladies on the day of my wedding. Oh, I should mention that it was an mid-morning wedding and Meghan got to my sisters ready to go and early! She was a dream to work with. This was something I was so stressed and worried about...who would do our hair with such and early wedding?? Meghan! (it was a 6 am start) This was such a hard part to plan and she was great. Very organized that once I started working with her....all the hard planning was nothing, she made it so easy. So a huge thank you to Meghan. I truly felt me...just extra pretty all day.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/03/2014

I chose Megan Lee Artistry based on her great reviews, and I was shown that those reviews were completely true! I did the hair, makeup and spray tan and all three services were so professionally done. Megan made me feel totally at ease and I was so glad I chose her to help me look my best for the big day. It was always a pleasure meeting with her and talking with her. I also had two bridesmaids get their hair done by her. I had multiple compliments from guests at my wedding about how great the wedding party and I looked and how much everyone loved our hair. I had one good friend tell me at the wedding that she has never liked all of the hair done at at weddings she's been to until my wedding, she loved everyone's hair! I would highly recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Meghan Lee Artistry, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning