King of Prussia, PA 19406 Map · Phone number

About Megan Smith, Soloist

My name is Megan Smith. I am an accomplished, experienced female vocalist. I've sung the national anthem for the 76ers, Flyers, and Phantoms at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia. I've sung at many weddings, parties, cocktail hours, etc. I would love to sing at your next event!

Follow Megan Smith, Soloist on

0560ec494dc51fcf image
0560ec494dc51fcf image

7 Reviews for Megan Smith, Soloist

Megan has a beautiful voice and she made my ceremony even more special with her singing of the Ave Maria. I would highly recommend her. Megan is professional, personable, and highly knowledgeable.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2015

Megan sang before our wedding and during our ceremony. She did such a wonderful job that I wanted to clap everytime she finished a song. She listened to our wants and needs and made fantastic suggestions. She is very professional and amazing to work with. The only down fall is that her voice is so beautiful you will be moved to tears and may mess up your make up!!!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Megan sang at our wedding and was fantastic. The process of booking her was seamless. The music and singing is such an important part of a wedding and Megan is professional and reliable. Others have noted the Ave Maria and she sings that so beautifully but also sang The Prayer at our wedding and it was amazing. That being said, she can sing anything beautifully.

Sent on 05/14/2016