Megan Hardre Photography

Colorado Springs, CO View map

We are a wedding and portrait photography studio based out of Colorado and available for travel world wide!

We are here to capture on camera the beauty of who God created you to be. Life’s too short not to enjoy every moment we’re given. So when we meet, feel free to relax, be yourself, and most of all, have fun!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• User1820567 2+ years ago
    Megan was so fun to work with! She really made my fiancé and I feel totally comfortable during our engagement shoot and we got some absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures!
    Kaylee Married on 07/06/2013
    Megan was amazing!! She was able to go with the flow and go off of the timeline we created together. She was so sweet and she felt like a friend and guest more then a vendor.
    Kelsey Married on 06/29/2013
    I knew as soon as I got engaged that my first priority would be to find an amazing wedding photographer! I knew that our wedding day would go by so fast and that these pictures would be the one thing we had to look back and remember our special day and be able to show our grandchildren one day! So it was very important that I found a photographer that I loved and after searching and searching I came across Megan's website and instantly knew she was the one I wanted to capture our special day! Her photographs are fantastic they are unique and she really captures the life and emotion in each picture! As soon as I found her I called her up to book our day (which also happened to be the weekend of her 10 year wedding anniversary! So thanks for making that work!)

Working with Megan was great she is so fun and super nice! She really knows her stuff, she comes up with great picture ideas and really tries to make each picture unique! It was so nice to do the engagement session to get to know each other (she even dealt with our two crazy dogs and was able to get great pictures with them too!) We have received so many compliments about our engagement photos!

On our wedding day having two photographers was amazing and they did a fantastic job capturing all of the special moments during the day! I would recommend Megan in a heartbeat and look forward to using her again as our family grows!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Day Planner Events Day Planner Events Wedding Planners

Megan is an absolute joy to work with. Her easy-going personality coupled with her professional approach makes her a fabulous person to capture the priceless moments of your special day. Megan's work is beautiful and she works to make each couple's photographs true works of art.

Smash Events Smash Events Wedding Planners

Megan Hardre and her team of photographers are incredible! They are creative, innovative, easy to work with, efficient and genuine people who produce stunning work. I recommend brides to Megan Hardre Photography consistently because I know that Megan and her staff can be trusted and counted on to capture every special moment (any many more!) on your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Twigs and Posies Twigs and Posies Wedding Florists

Megan is a pleasure to work with and does a fabulous job!

11 Westview Pl Colorado Springs, CO, 80903
7193302249
Location of (Megan Hardre Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding