16 Homestead Ave., Uxbridge, MA 01569 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Megan Chapin Calligraphy

Hi and thanks for visiting my profile on Wedding Wire!

I believe that calligraphy can and does set the tone for your event. Whether it is a wedding, anniversary party or special birthday, the person who receives a hand-lettered envelope in the mail knows that the event is going to be special. We get computerized junk mail every day...invite your guests the way you would want to be invited!!

After spending lots of time designing or choosing an invitation ensemble it is your duty to address them nicely. Hand-lettering is not all that expensive! The average wedding of about 125 invitations (double envelopes) is about $500.00. And the value in that is amazing! First, you don't have to address them yourself, I can match fonts and colors(!) plus your guests will be mightily impressed and I guarantee they will compliment you on it....

I truly enjoy working with a client from the beginning of the planning process. There are so many ways to integrate calligraphy into your event - from the designing of an invitation ensemble to menus and programs and place cards too! I can work with your theme and we can discuss any ideas you may have--the more creative the better!

As a professional I can answer questions you may have about invitation vendors in the area that are wonderful and also, etiquette and wording, when to mail your invitations and the like.

Please visit my website www.meganchapincalligraphy.com for more info about me, to see samples and get pricing, list requirements etc. and feel free to call and ask questions! There is no fee for you to call -- I look forward to talking with you and helping you through the invitation process!

Follow Megan Chapin Calligraphy on

20 Reviews for Megan Chapin Calligraphy

Mary Hunter · Married on 05/10/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Megan! My fiance and I hired her to address our envelopes for our upcoming wedding and I am so glad we choose to use her. She is beyond talented and probably one of the nicest people I have ever meet. She was very quick to respond to all of my emails and completed my envelopes within 2 weeks. I would highly recommend her to any and everyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Anna · Married on 09/22/2013

My husband and I can't sing enough praises about Megan! She was so professional and responsive, which makes a world of difference when you're busy juggling working with different vendors. She was timely and prompt in responding to any questions we had. She shared her expertise on which of her styles would best compliment the invitation suite and also chose an ink color that was a perfect compliment to our designs. We were over the moon with the final product and received so many compliments about how beautiful the calligraphy was!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Molly · Married on 08/17/2013

Megan provided calligraphy for my wedding invitation envelopes and for various wedding reception signage. Her work is gorgeous - I recommend her to anyone planning an event or wedding! The envelopes impressed many of our guests, and her signs (which I gave her little direction on!) turned out perfect. In addition, she is helpful, VERY responsive, and flexible! Thank you Megan!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Megan Chapin Calligraphy's reply:

Molly, Molly, Molly! Thanks for the fabulous review and I'm thrilled to know that you were so happy with the signage. :) Really hope the wedding was all you hoped for and have a very happily ever after. All the very best to you!

• Dance in Boston
    Dance in Boston Banquet Halls

Megan is an extremely talented calligrapher. Her work is exceptionally beautiful and she is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

• Eutopia Events
    Eutopia Events Wedding Planners

Megan's calligraphy can be summed up in one word, Gorgeous! And flawless, and stunning, and elegant (ok so maybe more than one!) When you want that little extra something to make your stationery shine, Megan's your girl! There is nothing like receiving that invitation in the mail with Megan's gorgeous calligraphy on it.

• Simply done
    Simply done Wedding Invitations

Excellence and artistry... introduce your guests to the attention to detail you have put into your event with a beautiful invitation addressed in gorgeous script... That is just one way Megan's talent can define your event. See all the ways she can enhance your style. She is a delightful individual with whom you will enjoy working.

• 16 Homestead Ave. Uxbridge, 01569 See on map