Meg Danielle Hair

Marietta, GA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Meg Danielle + Co. is a one stop shop for Bridal Hair + Makeup based in the Atlanta area that specializes in providing Professional Hair and Makeup Service's for weddings, engagement shoots, and everything in between. Our team loves helping brides bring to life what they have envisioned for their wedding day. Our job is to help YOU, the bride (and her tribe), feel comfortable and confident on your big day while creating a look that is "you". Our mission is to create lasting relationships along with providing high quality services. We travel directly to you on your wedding day, so that you have one less thing to worry about!! We are located all around Atlanta, but we are also (very) open to traveling. So, go ahead and head over to our website, send us an email, and let's grab an iced coffee or glass of wine and talk about your big day :)

This Georgia-based bridal hair service is dedicated to making you feel comfortable and confident on your big day while creating a look that truly represents your individual style. Our team strives to develop personal relationships with each of our clients while delivering a premium level of service. Meg Danielle + Co. provides the following services:

• Updo styling
  • Hair trials
  • On-site hair
  • Makeup
  • Makeup trials
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Amber
    Amber K. Married on 05/07/2022

Fantastic Team!

Meg and her team are fantastic! They make sure I was completely happy during my bridal test and went above and beyond when I changed my mind day-of. All of my bridesmaids were obsessed with their hair and makeup too!
    H Miller Married on 03/20/2022

Literally the best!

I hired Meg and Celeste for my wedding hair and makeup and could not have asked for a better experience! Both of them were super communicative throughout the entire process. They do AMAZING work! My hair and makeup stayed put all night long. I felt amazing and all my bridesmaids, mom & aunt felt & looked the same. I loved working with them and would recommend them to everyone!
  • illustration stars

Team

Meg
Meg
Bridal Hair Stylist - Founder

I'm Meg and I am the creative spirit behind Meg Danielle Hair.

Just a few things about me:​

• Boy momma to Luka Finn
  • When I'm not playing with hair I am beyond obsessed with woodworking and furniture restoration

• Iced coffee by day, wine by night

• Yes, I am a natural red head and I can tan (YAY!)

• I could eat green beans for every meal

I started my hair career in 2011. While in the salon, I found a love for teaching and the leadership techniques involved in the day to day salon life. So, I went back to college and received my Bachelor's in Business Administration and a Hospitality Administration certification in 2018. I started Meg Danielle Hair in 2018 and it was the best decision!

I am obsessed with being creative and never doing the same thing twice.. hints why I love everything about hair. Styling formal hair allows a stylist to be as creative as they want.. and I love that. The biggest reason I love wedding hair though, is the look on a Bride's face when you have created what she had envisioned in her head. That is priceless.

Celeste
Celeste
Makeup Artist

I provide a full range of makeup services for you on your wedding day. You and your wedding party are very important to me and I will make every effort to ensure your day is special. The biggest honor is to be asked to do what I love and to be a huge part of someone's special moment and event. My goal is to make everyone feel confident, beautiful, comfortable, and happy.

Get to know me:

- Graduated from Studio Crush School of Makeup in Atlanta

- Dog Mom to Coco

- When I don't have a blending brush in my hand, you can find me spending time with my husband, family, and friends.

- Born in Atlanta, Ga. raised in Houston, Tx.

I would be honored to be your Makeup Artist for your special day!

Brittany
Brittany
Bridal Hair Stylist

My favorite part of hair has always been styling and doing creative things with hair! When I'm behind the chair I specialize in blonding, formal hair, extensions, and helping to teach our new hire stylist.

A little about me!

- Fur mom

- Paul Mitchell - 2014

- Miami -> ATL

- I love exploring small towns and boutiques

-Vanilla Latte's are LIFE

My goal is to give you and your bridal party a look that is comfortable and reliable while also creating a look that's beautiful and makes you confident on your wedding day.

405 Causeway Ct Suwanee, GA, 30024
Location of (Meg Danielle Hair)
405 Causeway Ct Marietta, GA, 30024

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding