405 Causeway Ct, Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Meg Danielle Hair

Meg Danielle + Co. is a one stop shop for Bridal Hair + Makeup based in the Atlanta area that specializes in providing Professional Hair and Makeup Service's for weddings, engagement shoots, and everything in between. Our team loves helping brides bring to life what they have envisioned for their wedding day. Our job is to help YOU, the bride (and her tribe), feel comfortable and confident on your big day while creating a look that is "you". Our mission is to create lasting relationships along with providing high quality services. We travel directly to you on your wedding day, so that you have one less thing to worry about!! We are located all around Atlanta, but we are also (very) open to traveling. So, go ahead and head over to our website, send us an email, and let's grab an iced coffee or glass of wine and talk about your big day :)

This Georgia-based bridal hair service is dedicated to making you feel comfortable and confident on your big day while creating a look that truly represents your individual style. Our team strives to develop personal relationships with each of our clients while delivering a premium level of service. Meg Danielle + Co. provides the following services:

• Updo styling
True love
dsc01455 51 1057463 160969951977338

29 Reviews for Meg Danielle Hair

Hailey B. · Getting married on 06/02/2021

Meg is a hair magician :)

From just the first few minutes of my hair trial with her, I knew I had made the right choice. Not only is she incredibly kind and friendly, but she is super talented and truly listened to what I had in mind for my hair on my big day. I have always been self conscious about my hair and was worried about how I was going to wear it for the wedding. Meg helped me brainstorm and really figure out exactly what I wanted - and of course, she was able to make it look even better than I had imagined! She made me feel more confident than I have ever felt and I am so glad I hired her as the hair stylist for the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she was super efficient and my bridesmaids loved how their hair looked too - and just a plus, Meg is super fun and great company to have when you are all getting ready :) I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Lizette G. · Married on 04/18/2021

Hair & Makeup Fairy Godmothers

My partner and I took proposal photos last weekend and I was extremely blessed to have Meg & Celeste do my hair and makeup. The booking process was very easy and I really felt like they listened to my vision of how I wanted to look. I joked in our initial emails that I wanted to look like a goddess of spring and they nailed it! It was so fun talking with them that morning and they made me feel extremely confident. I really appreciated not having to spend 3+ hours on my own hair and makeup. They had me ready in about 1 hr 30 mins and I was able to enjoy spending the rest of the time with my partner until the photographer was ready. I recommend them to anyone who wants to be worry-free and GORGEOUS on their special day!

Sent on 04/23/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Meg Danielle Hair FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts

Team of Meg Danielle Hair

Meg

Meg

Bridal Hair Stylist - Founder

I'm Meg and I am the creative spirit behind Meg Danielle Hair.

Just a few things about me:​

• Boy momma to Luka Finn
  • When I'm not playing with hair I am beyond obsessed with woodworking and furniture restoration

• Iced coffee by day, wine by night

• Yes, I am a natural red head and I can tan (YAY!)

• I could eat green beans for every meal

I started my hair career in 2011. While in the salon, I found a love for teaching and the leadership techniques involved in the day to day salon life. So, I went back to college and received my Bachelor's in Business Administration and a Hospitality Administration certification in 2018. I started Meg Danielle Hair in 2018 and it was the best decision!

I am obsessed with being creative and never doing the same thing twice.. hints why I love everything about hair. Styling formal hair allows a stylist to be as creative as they want.. and I love that. The biggest reason I love wedding hair though, is the look on a Bride's face when you have created what she had envisioned in her head. That is priceless.

Makeup Artist

I provide a full range of makeup services for you on your wedding day. You and your wedding party are very important to me and I will make every effort to ensure your day is special. The biggest honor is to be asked to do what I love and to be a huge part of someone's special moment and event. My goal is to make everyone feel confident, beautiful, comfortable, and happy.

Get to know me:

- Graduated from Studio Crush School of Makeup in Atlanta

- Dog Mom to Coco

- When I don't have a blending brush in my hand, you can find me spending time with my husband, family, and friends.

- Born in Atlanta, Ga. raised in Houston, Tx.

I would be honored to be your Makeup Artist for your special day!

Brittany

Brittany

Bridal Hair Stylist

My favorite part of hair has always been styling and doing creative things with hair! When I'm behind the chair I specialize in blonding, formal hair, extensions, and helping to teach our new hire stylist.

A little about me!

- Fur mom

- Paul Mitchell - 2014

- Miami -> ATL

- I love exploring small towns and boutiques

-Vanilla Latte's are LIFE

My goal is to give you and your bridal party a look that is comfortable and reliable while also creating a look that's beautiful and makes you confident on your wedding day.

View team

• 405 Causeway Ct Suwanee, GA, 30024 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Meg Danielle Hair)
  • 405 Causeway Ct Marietta, GA, 30024 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Meg Danielle Hair)