Meg Danielle Hair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Hair and Make-Up!

This team was absolutely amazing to work with! After my hair and make up trial, I had a couple of things that I wanted to tweak and they listened to my desires and made me look and feel amazing in every way on the day of my wedding. They did such an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids and mother of the bride and groom as well. I could not be happier!
  • Amber
    Amber K. Married on 05/07/2022

Fantastic Team!

Meg and her team are fantastic! They make sure I was completely happy during my bridal test and went above and beyond when I changed my mind day-of. All of my bridesmaids were obsessed with their hair and makeup too!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    H Miller Married on 03/20/2022

Literally the best!

I hired Meg and Celeste for my wedding hair and makeup and could not have asked for a better experience! Both of them were super communicative throughout the entire process. They do AMAZING work! My hair and makeup stayed put all night long. I felt amazing and all my bridesmaids, mom & aunt felt & looked the same. I loved working with them and would recommend them to everyone!
  • F
    Frankie P. Married on 01/15/2022

Incredible

These ladies were THE best. They had me laughing and kept everyone moving along to make sure our timeline was met. Not only did they do final touch ups as we walked out the door, they also worked in some time to help my grandma with her hair/make up.
    Chloe S. Married on 12/04/2021

Professional and Perfect!

Meg and Celeste were wonderful to work with and I am very thankful for their hard work to make myself, my mother, and my girls feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day! Everyone looked absolutely stunning and they were very pleasant to work with! I would choose them over and over and over again if I had to re-do my wedding.
    Marlee M. Married on 11/27/2021

Hair Queen!!

I had an AMAZING experience working with Meg. She is easy to work with, professional, and not mention crazy talented! My up-do was exactly what I was looking for, and she made it look effortless. She also worked her magic on my sister, mom, and MIL, all with very different needs and wants. No matter the bridal party, this is your girl! She will bring your wedding hair vision to life, and you'll have a blast working with her too!
    Kamie M. Married on 11/05/2021

Perfect Hair Gal!

Meg was so easy and fun to work with. She did me, my mom, and my bridesmaids hair with such ease, everyone looked fantastic. She takes even “I don’t know…maybe something [insert vague adjective]” and somehow turns it into EXACTLY what you were wanting. And she does it all with a smile on her face. She’s the sweetest! She’s incredible.
  • Katie
    Katie N. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing hair & makeup!

Meg and Celeste and top notch hair and makeup vendors. There is a reason they have so many positive reviews! They did an incredible job on both my hair and makeup for my wedding day, and the bridal party & family. I couldn't stop saying WOW after each person had their hair and makeup done. They had no problem with last minute changes/additions. They were both prompt, exceeded expectations, and very warm and friendly :) definitely recommend them!
    Alex L. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Meg was a dream to work with!

We hired Meg and Celeste to do my bridal hair and makeup in addition to my bridesmaids. They were THE BEST to work with! Meg is so accommodating and made me feel like the best version of myself on my day. I've also had the benefit of her doing my hair for a different wedding - and she helped make the "getting ready" portion of the morning so seamless and fun. I'll also mention that I was a COVID bride who rescheduled from 2020 to late 2021, and she was so understanding during such a stressful time.
    Celeste did our makeup and she was also fantastic to work with! Several of my bridesmaids talked about how they felt like she really fit the makeup to their features rather than going for a "one size fits all" approach.

In short - could not recommend them more!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 08/06/2021

The best of the best

Megan is AMAZING. Every single one of my bridesmaids was obsessed with their hair. They all said it was their favorite hairstyle they had ever had at a wedding. Megan has amazing communication, awesome timeline management, and a great automated system in place leading up to your wedding day so you are always in the loop. Would highly recommend Megan!
    Holly D. Married on 07/24/2021

Great Experience!

Meg was amazing! Due to a renovation schedule, I was not sure until the week of where we would be getting ready until a week and a half before the wedding. She was super flexible with me, and was even able to add 2 more people from my bridal party on the day of my event. She is a lovely person, and also does a great job with hair. I loved my updo, and it stayed for the whole night. Would highly recommend.
    Hailey B. Married on 06/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Meg is a hair magician :)

From just the first few minutes of my hair trial with her, I knew I had made the right choice. Not only is she incredibly kind and friendly, but she is super talented and truly listened to what I had in mind for my hair on my big day. I have always been self conscious about my hair and was worried about how I was going to wear it for the wedding. Meg helped me brainstorm and really figure out exactly what I wanted - and of course, she was able to make it look even better than I had imagined! She made me feel more confident than I have ever felt and I am so glad I hired her as the hair stylist for the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she was super efficient and my bridesmaids loved how their hair looked too - and just a plus, Meg is super fun and great company to have when you are all getting ready :) I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!
    Lizette G. Married on 04/18/2021

Hair & Makeup Fairy Godmothers

My partner and I took proposal photos last weekend and I was extremely blessed to have Meg & Celeste do my hair and makeup. The booking process was very easy and I really felt like they listened to my vision of how I wanted to look. I joked in our initial emails that I wanted to look like a goddess of spring and they nailed it! It was so fun talking with them that morning and they made me feel extremely confident. I really appreciated not having to spend 3+ hours on my own hair and makeup. They had me ready in about 1 hr 30 mins and I was able to enjoy spending the rest of the time with my partner until the photographer was ready. I recommend them to anyone who wants to be worry-free and GORGEOUS on their special day!
  • Melody
    Melody O. Married on 04/10/2021

Absolute Perfection!

I was BLOWN AWAY by Meg and Celeste's work on my wedding day. I got both hair and makeup services for myself and my bridesmaids. They were very professional, kind, and easy to contact throughout the process. Their work is phenomenal and speaks for itself! I cried happy tears after seeing how gorgeous my girls and I were on my special day! I am African American and they were able to work with my hair texture with no issues! I have recommended them to everyone that I know and they have earned themselves a lifelong customer.
  • Julie
    Julie M. Married on 02/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was so easy and fun to work Meg and Celeste!

On our wedding day I had so many compliments on my hair. My friend said my hair was the prettiest she had ever seen on a wedding day.
    My husband loved the braid in my hair and I try to recreate for our date nights.
    Thank you Meg and Celeste!
    Anna Married on 01/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Meg & Celeste are amazing!

I am so thankful I found Meg and Celeste to do hair & makeup for our wedding. From the start Meg was incredibly kind, responsive, and PERSONABLE. That is huge when preparing for the biggest day of your life! They both brought a calm into the room the day of and handled a large group like champs. Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup, and with Meg & Celeste’s company. Also, their attention to detail and their willingness to adjust to things I envisioned completely put me at ease. They are a dream team. Highly recommend!!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 09/20/2020

The Perfect Choice for our Intimate Wedding Party

We had to make a lot of adjustments to our wedding due to Covid-19. Meg and Celeste made our tiny wedding party feel like a million bucks! We were given the same amount of attention, detail, and responsiveness as any larger party would have received. It was a super fun morning and Meg and Celeste both took our ideas and feedback into careful consideration. Congratulations on your new little bundles of joy and thank you both for making our day look fabulous!
    Dh Married on 08/09/2020

Fairy Godmother Quality

Meg is a wonderful stylist to work with. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and she created something magical to remember always. She is kind and works diligently. If you want to feel at ease with your wedding hair please consider hiring Meg.
    Shelby C. Married on 05/09/2020

Everything i dreamed of

I hired Meg Danielle Hair for my wedding day. Let me just start off by saying that I wish Meg could do my hair everyday for the rest of my life. I wanted an updo, and I wanted all of my bridesmaids to have their hair down with a braid in it. WOW! Meg went above and beyond to make each individuals vision come to life. I let everyone pick what they wanted for their hair and I am so glad I did! Meg did a fabulous job making everyones hair look unique... all of my bridesmaids hair looked stunning. My updo was incredible, and nothing like I had ever seen before! Meg worked so hard to make my hair exactly how I wanted it, and she succeeded! In addition of being so talented with hair, she was so sweet and was so easy to communicate with. I can't recommend Meg enough to people!!
    Thank you Meg for making my dreams come true!
  • MELANIE
    Melanie M. Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Hair Guru Imaginable!

Meg was an absolute dream to work with. She was professional, communicative and quick to respond to all of my questions. Beyond that, her work is impeccable. She did a beautiful job on my wedding day and was so patient with me during the trial run. She even helped me choose a hair piece and MUA. Meg knows the industry and her expertise is second to none. From one bride to another, book her immediately! Her energy is great on your big day. I promise you wont find anyone more talented. Thanks Meg for making my day so special! Xoxox.
    Brigette Married on 12/31/2019

Perfect wedding hair ❤️

Meg was wonderful! My mom and I had a great time meeting with her for my trial, she was so friendly, knowledgeable and talented. We were so impressed and loved each of the styles she practiced with my hair! I looked forward to seeing her on my wedding day and she did such an amazing job for all of us. I got so many compliments on my hair and felt confident and beautiful all day. I’m so glad I chose Meg to do my hair for my wedding ❤️❤️
    Deb P. Married on 12/07/2019

Meg was awesome

Meg was such a pleasure to work with. She did an awesome job for each of the bridesmaids, flower girls and myself - the mother of the bride. She took the time to call me a few days before the wedding to discuss what I had in mind for the wedding. She was organized, easy going and worked well with all the girls having their hair done.
    Rachel M. Married on 12/07/2019

The Best Wedding Hair!

Meg was so professional, laid back, and amazing at hair. Would highly recommend!!
    Meredith Married on 12/07/2019

The best!!!

Meg was the absolute best to work with!!! She did the best job on my hair and all of my bridesmaids’ hair! I could not have happier and highly highly recommend her!! She is so talented ❤️
illustration stars