Concord, CA 94521 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

13 Reviews for MEF Photography

erika · Married on 09/29/2012

Molly is awesome! She is fun and professional and has a really wonderful aesthetic. I fell in love with her work the moment I saw her styled shoot on Style Me Pretty. We had a lovely and fun wedding and Molly captured it beautifully! Her photos make me want to get married over and over or have fun parties for her to photograph. I strongly recommend her and must warn you that she may exceed your expectations. :)

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2012

Molly is one stellar photographer. She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding and I couldn't be happier with her quality of work. Not only is Molly and excellent photographer, she also has a wonderful, bright personality that puts you at ease. Everyone at the wedding fell in love with her and the result was relaxed, fun shots of people in their own element having a great time. I can't tell you how many compliments I've had on our photos from the engagement shoot and the wedding, it's so hard to choose our favorites! Her pricing is very reasonable with no hidden costs and she promptly turns around her work including high quality images for print and even low-res files for email and yes, FB posting :) How thoughtful! If I could do it all over again I would have kept her for the whole weekend! I highly recommend her for any event!

Erin · Married on 09/07/2012

We checked out Molly based on the recommendation of a friend, and it was one of the easiest and best wedding decisions we made! Her photo-journalistic style is beautiful, and she is completely easy to work with. She has tons of experience, and brings all of that to her interactions with you. If it weren't for how organized she was, I probably would have forgotten half of what was needed for my wedding!

Our engagement session was a ton of fun, with jokes flowing and some amazing pictures coming out as a result, that showed how much my husband and I love each other, and how much we laugh with each other (Molly was laughing at our horrible jokes along with us). Our wedding photos were stunning! Every family member has commented on how professional Molly was, and how amazing all of the photos look! We're definitely going to be speaking to her again about shooting family photos once our little one is born in the spring. I cannot recommend Molly enough, she is a great photographer, and professional at the wedding business!

MEF Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MEF Photography 1
    WeddingWire Print Credit!
    Mention in your inquiry that you found me on WeddingWire and you'll receive $100 in free print credit when you book your wedding package. Who doesn't like free prints? :)

• Concord, 94521 See on map