The Medina Country Club is a ballroom in the Cleveland, Ohio area. This classic club’s brick exterior and white columns give way to a grand staircase and ornate chandelier in the foyer. Couples can find this venue five minutes from Chippewa Lake and 35 minutes from the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can choose to exchange vows in the elegant foyer for an indoor ceremony, or head out to the golf course for a scenic outdoor wedding. Pine trees, freshly trimmed lawns and a large pond with a fountain all set the scene for a couple’s “I do’s.” The clubhouse itself makes a beautiful backdrop for ceremonies or photos with its classic white columns and brick exterior. Inside, the ballroom, which seats up to 275 guests, offers large windows, a built-in bar and pastel-green walls.
The staff of the venue helps couple’s big day run smoothly by assisting with setup and cleanup for the day’s events. The Medina Country Club also offers all-inclusive packages to couples to make sure everything is taken care of for their wedding. Other services include:
The country club offers full bar service for the couple’s reception, with services such as a champagne toast and signature drinks. Chefs catering the reception craft menus for couples and their guests. Couples can choose from pre-selected menus or customize their own to ensure that their wedding cuisine is every bit as delicious as they imagine. The dishes prepared by the chefs can be served in the following fashions:
This venue opens its doors as a one-stop-shop for couples planning a wedding. They can host their ceremony and reception at the Medina Country Club, but can also choose this venue for their bridal shower, engagement party and rehearsal dinner. No matter the event, the country club provides items such as chairs, drapery and tables.
Other couples have also viewed
9 Reviews for Medina Country Club
Recommended by 79% of couples
Laura Y. · Married on 12/31/2019
Fantastic flexibility for a fun NYE wedding!
My husband I just had our wedding reception here 12/31/2019. We were extremely satisfied with this venue from start to finish. They were very accommodating throughout each step of the process.Sent on 01/25/2020
I will give a list of reasons why we chose this venue and then why we feel that they deserve 5 stars.
1. They allowed us to have as much time as needed to set up the reception (with that being said they only give you the time between the prior event and your wedding to set up which typically would be a week but in our case was 2 weeks due to the holidays). This helped tremendously with our set up being low stress.
2. They allowed us to bring an outside appetizer that they were unable to make for cocktail hour which is something that other venues were not willing to do. This was important for us.
3. The food and beverage prices were excellent compared to other places that we looked and we were satisfied all night. The appetizers were replenished plenty of times during cocktail hour so no one was hungry or forced to limit themselves. Our prime rib was cooked perfectly and the drinks were excellent. I only tried 1-2 because of being the bride but people genuinely enjoyed them.
4. Rob and Brad (wedding manager/day of coordinator and Owner) were extremely easy to work with and made planning smooth. They did not overstep in any way but guided us in a way to make our day very smooth. They even allowed us to clean up the venue a few days after the reception due to extenuating circumstances and were available to help in any way needed. We had a small issue occur (of no fault of the Medina Country Club) and they quickly were willing to help us resolve it.
5. This place has a kids room where the small kids in our family were able to get a break from the loud music which was super convenient.
6. They have beautiful decorations and had ample parking available. Additionally a nice coat room and elevator. Nice grand entryway.
The only thing that could have been improved on our night was that the entirety of the cake was not served. This was a very small issue and overall this was an extremely good venue for us. We would recommend this to all of our friends and family. Thanks Brad and Rob!
Megan · Married on 06/25/2016
Booking our reception at Medina Country Club was such a great decision! Jamme is wonderful to work with, and any member of the staff was willing to help us with any questions we had! Jamme even brought the wedding party some appetizers while we were taking photos on the golf course! The reception went amazingly well, and I received so many compliments on the room, staff, and food! I highly reccomend Medina Country Club as a reception venue! I'm so glad we booked here, and I have absolutely no regrets!Sent on 07/01/2016
Angela · Married on 08/22/2015
Jamme was amazing to work with!! He was there every second I needed anything!! One of our vendors failed us big time and decorated the head table with the most wrinkly decorations ever! They said they were going to come back but never did...but I didn't have to worry because jamme made the effort to come in at 7am on our wedding day and brought his personal steamer to redo our head table!! We appreciate all the help and dedication Jamme!! The food and service was amazing!! Extremely pleased with everything on our wedding night!!Sent on 08/29/2015