Hacienda Heights, CA 91745 Map · Phone number

About Mebo Photobooth

"Photobooth without the booth, memories without the cheese!"

We specialize in wedding photo booths in the Los Angeles and Orange counties! Taking the idea behind the traditional photo booth (box, curtains, camera), we modernized it using the latest digital SLR cameras, studio lighting & backdrops, and TONS of awesome props!

Guests always rave about the fun they had and the service we offer. You'll look back and cherish the memories you have of all your friends and family for years to come! Why are we so sure? Because our own wedding (in 2008) was the first photo booth we set up and we still get a crack out of the pictures we got! If you want to add an extra kick of fun for your guests, book us today!

View our galleries at www.mebophoto.com!

Follow Mebo Photobooth on

MeboPhotoTimStephanieWeddingPhotoBooth112
MeboPhotoTimStephanieWeddingPhotoBooth119
MeboPhotoTimMimiWeddingPhotoBooth104

10 Reviews for Mebo Photobooth

I first heard of Mebo Photobooth at my brother-in-law's wedding last year, and as a guest, I had a great time using them. For my wedding this September, I knew I definitely wanted to hire Mebo.

The owners of Mebo Photobooth, Lucy & Neilsen, are extremely nice people. From my experience with them at my brother-in-law's wedding and at my own, Lucy and Neilsen are so friendly to all the guests. They have great energy and are very interactive and offer great suggestions and ideas for the pictures when people are stuck on what to do. At the wedding and after, many of our guests commented on how nice Lucy and Neilsen were and how much fun they had using the photobooth.

My husband and I have had experiences with other photobooths at different weddings, and Mebo Photobooth surpasses them all. Mebo's photo strips are larger and higher quality. Mebo gives EVERYONE in the picture a photo strip to take home. We were at another wedding where each group only got one photostrip. We felt so bad for the group of 8 people that we saw taking pictures! Mebo also puts all the pictures online a few days after the wedding, and requires a password to access the pictures (usually the groom's last name) to give some privacy to the guests. The amount of props that Mebo provides makes it so fun to use the photo booth over and over again. Other photo booths we have experienced offer an extremely limited amount of props. Finally, we liked that Mebo takes the pictures manually, meaning that you and your group don't need to panic and scramble to get ready for the next picture between shots. It does take a little bit longer for each group, but in my experience, the line moves fast enough, and people are so pleased with their experience when it's their turn that they don't mind, and will wait in line multiple times.

We highly recommend Mebo Photobooth to anyone, and we truly look forward to seeing Lucy and Neilsen again at other weddings and events!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Cherice · Married on 09/24/2011

We hired Mebo Photo for our wedding reception on Sept 24, 2011 and it was one of the best decisions we made! They were professional, super fun, flexible and really created such a fun atmosphere at our event. Our family and friends couldn't stop talking about how much fun the photo booth was. I choose Mebo Photo because I had seen the pics they had posted on a friends Facebook page and I was really impressed at the quality and creativeness of the pictures. I was just as impressed with ours, they did an awesome job and stand out among alot of other photo booth companies. They also have a really competitive pricing. I highly recommend them, they will make the night so much fun!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Sophia · Married on 09/17/2011

Gotta say... after seeing Mebo Photobooth at other friend's weddings, we could not wait to have them at our own wedding! I knew our guests were going to have a blast and they surely did! Neilsen and Lucy were superb to work with and so professional. Lucy was great at encouraging our guests with poses and ideas for their pictures. Most of all... ALL our guest raved about how great it was for EACH PERSON to get a photo strip... not just 2 prints, like other photo booths, but EVERYONE! It does not get more awesome than that! (If I had another wedding, they would be the 1st vendor I would book!)

We told our guests "the best photo booth picture/pose will get a prize"... little did I know they would attempt to PACK in about 22 people into that single shot! I must say, it was memorable. Where else can you fit more than 4 people into a booth! (We only wish we had more time to spend in the photo booth ourselves.) You will not regret hiring Mebo Photobooth at your wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Award

Mebo Photobooth FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• dKweddings.net
    dKweddings.net Wedding Photographers

Mebo booth by far is the most unique photobooth we have EVER seen. So many people LOVED their service at the wedding we recently photographed form. Lucy and Neilsen worked together seemly to make sure all the guests are having a great time. A lot of the time the guests have tons of ideas already (with soooo many props that Mebo provides).... but at times when the guests gets stuck, Lucy was there to inject her ideas. Neilsen comes from a photography background (like ourselves), so he used that knowledge to setup his equipment and have a professional studio light in his photobooth. The studio light makes a world of difference.... Photos look just as sharp and beautiful like the photos we take, these are not your typical "photobooth quality photos!" Also, the guests looks into a HUGE LCD TV screen, not a tiny little box... They truly took a great photobooth design and brought it to the next level! Both Lucy and Neilsen were very friend and easy to work with. We highly recommend Mebo Photobooth!

• Hacienda Heights, 91745 See on map