Meadow Lane Photography

State College, PA View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs
    Jessica Married on 06/27/2015
    Drew and his Assistant, Andy, are AMAZING!!! Drew was great-been chatting with me and planning with me for a year and a half. He is always easy to get in-touch with. Drew did AMAZING work for our engagement shoot and created us a beautiful engagement signing book. It is so gorgeous-better than some wedding albums! I can't wait to do my wedding album! He and Andy were great on our wedding day! They worked hard all day long, even in pouring rain!! Yet I still got all my picture locations done!! My family, guests, and bridal party loved them as well. Drew also comes to your rehearsal dinner-even takes pics!!! He gives you a great base package and then you can customize it to fir your needs and budget. His work speaks for itself! I plan to use him again for other important life events. They are a MUST MUST hire!
  • JKetter
    Janine Married on 08/07/2010
    Drew at Meadow Lane Photography was fantastic to work with. He took TONS of photographs so we had no shortage of pictures to choose from! He also spent the entire day with us and stayed after the reception to get some great night shots downtown in State College. We are extremely happy with everything!
    Monique Married on 06/23/2007
    Picking Drew as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made with regards to the whole wedding. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, made the day more enjoyable (we actually had fun taking all of our pictures!), and the result was one of the best wedding gifts that any newlyweds can receive. Drew is a technical master and has the true eye of an artist, which is an unbeatable combination. You work so hard on all of the little details and you put so much energy into one day, you want to make sure that the memories and moments are captured forever. Drew is the best there is, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Local Motion Entertainment Local Motion Entertainment Wedding DJs

Drew is a staple in the State College & Central PA wedding scene and there's a good reason for that - he's a talented professional! Easy to work with and I'm always stunned when I get to see his final product. A++ highly recommended.

537 Briarwood Lane State College, 16803
Location of (Meadow Lane Photography)

Meadow Lane Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Meadow Lane Photography offer?

Meadow Lane Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Meadow Lane Photography offer?

Meadow Lane Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Meadow Lane Photography offer for wedding events?

Meadow Lane Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Meadow Lane Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Meadow Lane Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding