McHale Event Planning

Westville, NJ View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

YOUR Wedding is Our Passion.

With tons of celebrations to date, McHale Event Planning & Entertainment Services is a full service, planning, design & coordination company serving NJ,PA and DE. We put YOU and your wedding first, offering straight forward flat rate packages and booking only ONE EVENT per weekend ensuring top customer service and attention. We are your planning partners and advocates. We want to give you that truly SPECIAL wedding to remember. Our DJs have over 20+ years in this industry and will keep your dancefloor full at all times!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jess Married on 05/19/2018
    Hiring Cody for my wedding day-of coordinating and set-up was the best thing I could have done. Even though we didn’t meet face-to-face until the day, we spent plenty of time talking on the phone, emailing, and even texting (last minute weather crisis day before). I 100% trusted her judgement, decisions, and opinions when it came to my set-up. Even though we got married in Chester County, PA, she was willing to travel. (small, very reasonable fee) In addition to her professional attitude and overall sweet and helpful outlook, she had to put up with a Type A, obsessively organized bride! I shared a Google Doc with her of all the things that had to get done on the day of, where I wanted things, and descriptions of what my vision entailed, down to how I wanted the cocktail tables set up. Cody never batted an eye (even though many of my friends and family called me slightly insane), and she wasn’t offended that I was so hands-on, even though I wasn’t going to be the one setting up. The Thursday before my Saturday weather, the weather really decided to get nasty and wet, so I ended up texting her at 7:30 in the morning freaking out about not having an indoor ceremony decor plan. Not only did she send me screenshots of stuff she thought I might like/buy/make, but as it turned out, she Amazon primed all the materials to her house and built a ceremony backdrop that I loved, including twinkling lights! (small additional fee) My DJ also provided a day-of coordinator, and there weren’t any “power struggles” (that I’m aware of!) like you hear if you hire your own vendors. Cody did a phenomenal job setting up everything in the span of time she had. I’m so grateful I found her and decide to contract her services! Contact her now - her services were so affordable, and she had different "packages" to help us stay in budget!
    Loren Married on 02/04/2018
    I had an amazing experience with this company. They helped make everything rub smoothly.

Real Weddings

• Carrie & Brad
    49 photos · 05/03/2019

Deals

McHale Event Planning 1
Exclusive

Westville, 08093
8566551971
Location of (McHale Event Planning)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding