About McBride Pictures

Beautiful Wedding Photography for couples that want to save for the Honeymoon

After 30 years as a photography enthusiasts, I had the opportunity to work with a professional wedding photographer taking photos of events as a second photographer, purely for the love of taking photos, That's code for unpaid but enjoying every minute. After a year, a time came when my mentor had a conflict so I took on my first paid assignment and the amazing response from the couple got me hooked.

After a couple of years of taking pictures and I have built a business around something I love to do. It's hard work but I honestly love it. I hope what you'll find is that my prices are more than reasonable and that is because I am not trying to get rich being a wedding photographer. I am trying to take beautiful photographs of people at their best in the best places. I reinvest all of the money I make into the best equipment and advertising so I can take more pictures.

There are a lot of great wedding photographers in Sacramento. I don't believe I am the greatest or the cheapest, but I would go head to head against anyone on my passion for taking beautiful photographs

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Loved the photos and Robert was very easy to work with. We were not hassled or anything and had informed him to just wing it, which was great. he didn't need a ton of directions on what we wanted. He was able to work without causing us any issues.

Profile Picture Nai, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files

Robert and his wife are INCREDIBLY helpful and kind. They pay so much attention to detail and are very patient with those of us who don’t like being photographed too much :) The pictures I got back from my wedding we’re amazing, I loved seeing the moments in between the formal pictures, and especially loved being able to see my guests and how they enjoyed the day. Overall, I couldn’t have picked a better photographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review

3 AWARDS

Events

11752 Brook Valley Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742   See On Map
916-712-8406 (phone)
McBride Pictures is a wedding photographer from Sacramento servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Roseville, Folsom, and Elk Grove. McBride Pictures is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Sacramento wedding industry since 2013 specializing in wedding and engagement photography.