McBride Pictures is a passionate wedding photographer located in Rancho Cordova, California. They use a photojournalistic style to capture every moment of your day: from getting ready to your last dance. McBride Pictures prides themselves on being an affordable photographer, so you can focus on building your life together.
Robert McBride is the owner and primary photographer of McBride Pictures. He studied photography for 30 years before starting a business. After only a couple years of operation, he’s won WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award for 2017 and 2018. Robert loves what he does and hopes to provide a relaxed and stress-free experience.
This photographer offers multiple packages to choose from including: Basic, Pro and Premium. His services include:
In addition to shooting your wedding, McBride Pictures also offers the following:
This Sacramento based wedding photographer is located in Rancho Cordova, California. The local areas he shoots include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
47 User photos
Jacob · Married on 10/15/2016
Genuinely, my wife and I had such a pleasant time with Robert who was such a pleasure to work with and shoot photos with for many, many reasons including:Sent on 11/09/2016
1. Top notch photography.
2. Very pleasant and warm photoshooting experience with Robert.
3. Robert is just an overall such a great, smart, and pleasant guy. My wife and I didn't need to worry about anything. And he is very responsive to emails and texts. Absolutely great communication. This was huge as my wife and I were communicating with him long-distance from Chicago!
4. Robert graciously accommodated the change in date/time of our engagement photo session (original day rained out) on such short notice (to my recollection, within a week before!).
5. My wife and I were late to our engagement photo session, and Robert only cared that we get as many great photos as possible before the sun went down, and did it all with such a warm and pleasant approach.
6. The engagement photo session was really just so comfortable. And Robert had so many great ideas. The photos really turned out spectacular.
7. Day of wedding ceremony: Even without asking, Robert scouted out the area around the church and generated ideas for great shots. So on the day of the wedding we were able to get great pre-wedding outside couples/family shots. He also took great shots during the ceremony and after the ceremony as well. Robert just knew what to do without any direction. Again, my wife and I didn't need to worry about anything. And again, the photos really turned out spectacular.
8. Awesome photography for an unbelievably affordable cost (this was huge for us). He could easily ask for a few times more than he does. Again, top notch photography at a great price with a great guy. Nothing more could be asked.
9. I would genuinely recommend Robert to anyone for any kind of photography. For any future shots when my wife and I are back in Northern California, we will of course go back to him!
Demi Rai Ornelas · Getting married on 09/03/2019
AMAZING and affordable!
First off, I was a bride on a budget and didn’t wanna spend thousands for just pictures, so after shopping around I found Robert. His prices were great and I loved what I saw in his portfolio already. I will say I was a little nervous, because I didn’t hear much from him til maybe a week or so before the wedding. But we got in touch, and after a conversation on the phone I felt super comfortable with him, and had confidence it was going to go well. Robert and his wife were very nice and had cool ideas, yet still valued my opinion in what I wanted my pictures to look like. My experience was great! And my picture were beyond what I expected! I’d hire him again if I ever need this kind of service again, and obviously I’d recommend to anyone I know! I’m so happy, and have picture I will cherish for a life time. ❤️Sent on 04/15/2019
Nikki · Married on 01/12/2019
Robert was such a pleasure to work with, he did such an amazing job capturing our special day. I absolutely LOVE my photos. He is punctual, professional, and very talented. He is easy to work with and has great communication. I even got compliments from our guests about how proactive he was but also hardly knew he was there. We have so many good photos to choose from, we cannot be happier! Thank you!Sent on 02/09/2019