McBride Pictures is a passionate wedding photographer located in Rancho Cordova, California. They use a photojournalistic style to capture every moment of your day: from getting ready to your last dance. McBride Pictures prides themselves on being an affordable photographer, so you can focus on building your life together.
Robert McBride is the owner and primary photographer of McBride Pictures. He studied photography for 30 years before starting a business. After only a couple years of operation, he's won WeddingWire's Couples Choice Award for 2017 and 2018. Robert loves what he does and hopes to provide a relaxed and stress-free experience.
This photographer offers multiple packages to choose from including: Basic, Pro and Premium. His services include:
In addition to shooting your wedding, McBride Pictures also offers the following:
This Sacramento based wedding photographer is located in Rancho Cordova, California. The local areas he shoots include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
46 User photos
Jacob · Married on 10/15/2016
Genuinely, my wife and I had such a pleasant time with Robert who was such a pleasure to work with and shoot photos with for many, many reasons including:
1. Top notch photography.
2. Very pleasant and warm photoshooting experience with Robert.
3. Robert is just an overall such a great, smart, and pleasant guy. My wife and I didn't need to worry about anything. And he is very responsive to emails and texts. Absolutely great communication. This was huge as my wife and I were communicating with him long-distance from Chicago!
4. Robert graciously accommodated the change in date/time of our engagement photo session (original day rained out) on such short notice (to my recollection, within a week before!).
5. My wife and I were late to our engagement photo session, and Robert only cared that we get as many great photos as possible before the sun went down, and did it all with such a warm and pleasant approach.
6. The engagement photo session was really just so comfortable. And Robert had so many great ideas. The photos really turned out spectacular.
7. Day of wedding ceremony: Even without asking, Robert scouted out the area around the church and generated ideas for great shots. So on the day of the wedding we were able to get great pre-wedding outside couples/family shots. He also took great shots during the ceremony and after the ceremony as well. Robert just knew what to do without any direction. Again, my wife and I didn't need to worry about anything. And again, the photos really turned out spectacular.
8. Awesome photography for an unbelievably affordable cost (this was huge for us). He could easily ask for a few times more than he does. Again, top notch photography at a great price with a great guy. Nothing more could be asked.
9. I would genuinely recommend Robert to anyone for any kind of photography. For any future shots when my wife and I are back in Northern California, we will of course go back to him!
Nikki · Married on 01/12/2019
Robert was such a pleasure to work with, he did such an amazing job capturing our special day. I absolutely LOVE my photos. He is punctual, professional, and very talented. He is easy to work with and has great communication. I even got compliments from our guests about how proactive he was but also hardly knew he was there. We have so many good photos to choose from, we cannot be happier! Thank you!
Alexia · Married on 10/27/2018
After a few weeks of tirelessly searching, my husband and I stumbled upon Robert. Not only were his photos stunning, but he was within our budget. Initially, we thought we were looking at prices that hadn’t been updated. How could someone who had such beautiful photos be so affordable, we wondered. We reached out to Robert, and sure enough, his prices were current, so we booked him right away.
Working with Robert was incredible. From the moment we started emailing about our wedding, we knew that we had found a photographer who truly cared about his work. He wanted to know our vision for the photos and told us that we could create a Pinterest board to show him what we were interested in. This was so surprising to me because I have worked with other photographers who were really resistant to changing their style.
Not only was Robert willing to bring our vision to life, but he was really helpful when planning the timeline of our wedding and knew a lot about lighting and pacing of events.
When the week of the ceremony came, my husband and I created a timeline for Robert to follow that would just give him a general guideline of how we wanted the day to go. Robert was extremely mindful of the timeline during the day of, making sure my husband and I were done with our posed photos by the exact time we had written down. This was really helpful because no matter how much of a planner you may be, getting married is a weird out of body experience and you will lose track of time. He also built in a lot of breaks for me.
From the time Robert arrived to the time he left, I don’t think I ever saw him stop moving. We just got our photos back (3 weeks later and absolutely beautiful) and were able to see that he literally captured every aspect of our day. Both the photos and Robert were more than we could have ever hoped for, and we feel so grateful to have stumbled upon him.