McBride Pictures is a passionate wedding photographer located in Rancho Cordova, California. They use a photojournalistic style to capture every moment of your day: from getting ready to your last dance. McBride Pictures prides themselves on being an affordable photographer, so you can focus on building your life together.
Robert McBride is the owner and primary photographer of McBride Pictures. He studied photography for 30 years before starting a business. After only a couple years of operation, he’s won WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award for 2017 and 2018. Robert loves what he does and hopes to provide a relaxed and stress-free experience.
This photographer offers multiple packages to choose from including: Basic, Pro and Premium. His services include:
In addition to shooting your wedding, McBride Pictures also offers the following:
This Sacramento based wedding photographer is located in Rancho Cordova, California. The local areas he shoots include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
75 User photos
Jacob · Married on 10/15/2016
Genuinely, my wife and I had such a pleasant time with Robert who was such a pleasure to work with and shoot photos with for many, many reasons including:Sent on 11/09/2016
1. Top notch photography.
2. Very pleasant and warm photoshooting experience with Robert.
3. Robert is just an overall such a great, smart, and pleasant guy. My wife and I didn't need to worry about anything. And he is very responsive to emails and texts. Absolutely great communication. This was huge as my wife and I were communicating with him long-distance from Chicago!
4. Robert graciously accommodated the change in date/time of our engagement photo session (original day rained out) on such short notice (to my recollection, within a week before!).
5. My wife and I were late to our engagement photo session, and Robert only cared that we get as many great photos as possible before the sun went down, and did it all with such a warm and pleasant approach.
6. The engagement photo session was really just so comfortable. And Robert had so many great ideas. The photos really turned out spectacular.
7. Day of wedding ceremony: Even without asking, Robert scouted out the area around the church and generated ideas for great shots. So on the day of the wedding we were able to get great pre-wedding outside couples/family shots. He also took great shots during the ceremony and after the ceremony as well. Robert just knew what to do without any direction. Again, my wife and I didn't need to worry about anything. And again, the photos really turned out spectacular.
8. Awesome photography for an unbelievably affordable cost (this was huge for us). He could easily ask for a few times more than he does. Again, top notch photography at a great price with a great guy. Nothing more could be asked.
9. I would genuinely recommend Robert to anyone for any kind of photography. For any future shots when my wife and I are back in Northern California, we will of course go back to him!
Marcus Silafau · Getting married on 12/04/2020
Fun, friendly and proffesional!
Robert is a true professional! It was amazing to see him spot beautiful locations and scenery. His passion for photography is fun to watch and be a part of. His turnaround was quick and the photos turned out beyond perfect--which made it very difficult for us to choose just one photo for our Save the Date! We look forward to working with him again very soon!Sent on 04/24/2019
Nancy Lee · Getting married on 09/03/2020
My husband and I loved Robert's work the moment we saw his website. He had the aesthetic we were looking for without the enormous price tag some were trying to put. We valued his professionalism too, as he was very prompt and replied to emails/texts super quickly. The day of the wedding he arrived early and took amazing pictures! My family was so happy that he was flexible and super professional even with 15+ kids to get to look at a camera! He was one of the few vendors I did not have to worry about! We got our pictures back within the time frame promised (and a lot sooner than my whole family expected i.e. in less than a month we had them!) We are so happy that we were able to get Robert for our wedding! We loved our pictures!Sent on 05/08/2019