McBride Pictures is a passionate wedding photographer located in Rancho Cordova, California. They use a photojournalistic style to capture every moment of your day: from getting ready to your last dance. McBride Pictures prides themselves on being an affordable photographer, so you can focus on building your life together.
Robert McBride is the owner and primary photographer of McBride Pictures. He studied photography for 30 years before starting a business. After only a couple years of operation, he's won WeddingWire's Couples Choice Award for 2017 and 2018. Robert loves what he does and hopes to provide a relaxed and stress-free experience.
This photographer offers multiple packages to choose from including: Basic, Pro and Premium. His services include:
In addition to shooting your wedding, McBride Pictures also offers the following:
This Sacramento based wedding photographer is located in Rancho Cordova, California. The local areas he shoots include:
Recommended by 86% of couples
Jacob · Married on 10/15/2016
Genuinely, my wife and I had such a pleasant time with Robert who was such a pleasure to work with and shoot photos with for many, many reasons including:
1. Top notch photography.
2. Very pleasant and warm photoshooting experience with Robert.
3. Robert is just an overall such a great, smart, and pleasant guy. My wife and I didn't need to worry about anything. And he is very responsive to emails and texts. Absolutely great communication. This was huge as my wife and I were communicating with him long-distance from Chicago!
4. Robert graciously accommodated the change in date/time of our engagement photo session (original day rained out) on such short notice (to my recollection, within a week before!).
5. My wife and I were late to our engagement photo session, and Robert only cared that we get as many great photos as possible before the sun went down, and did it all with such a warm and pleasant approach.
6. The engagement photo session was really just so comfortable. And Robert had so many great ideas. The photos really turned out spectacular.
7. Day of wedding ceremony: Even without asking, Robert scouted out the area around the church and generated ideas for great shots. So on the day of the wedding we were able to get great pre-wedding outside couples/family shots. He also took great shots during the ceremony and after the ceremony as well. Robert just knew what to do without any direction. Again, my wife and I didn't need to worry about anything. And again, the photos really turned out spectacular.
8. Awesome photography for an unbelievably affordable cost (this was huge for us). He could easily ask for a few times more than he does. Again, top notch photography at a great price with a great guy. Nothing more could be asked.
9. I would genuinely recommend Robert to anyone for any kind of photography. For any future shots when my wife and I are back in Northern California, we will of course go back to him!
Delaney · Married on 09/22/2018
Robert did such a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. We were nervous about hiring someone that we found randomly online for such a big, important event. Robert did an amazing job making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and while taking pictures. The quality of the photos is amazing and we couldn't be happier with the experience, price, and person behind the camera!
Don't hesitate to hire him!
Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018
Hes the best! Relax and he'll lead and make your pics amazing!