McBride Pictures Reviews

McBride Pictures 6
McBride Pictures 7

Alexia · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing photographer!

After a few weeks of tirelessly searching, my husband and I stumbled upon Robert. Not only were his photos stunning, but he was within our budget. Initially, we thought we were looking at prices that hadn’t been updated. How could someone who had such beautiful photos be so affordable, we wondered. We reached out to Robert, and sure enough, his prices were current, so we booked him right away.

Working with Robert was incredible. From the moment we started emailing about our wedding, we knew that we had found a photographer who truly cared about his work. He wanted to know our vision for the photos and told us that we could create a Pinterest board to show him what we were interested in. This was so surprising to me because I have worked with other photographers who were really resistant to changing their style.

Not only was Robert willing to bring our vision to life, but he was really helpful when planning the timeline of our wedding and knew a lot about lighting and pacing of events.

When the week of the ceremony came, my husband and I created a timeline for Robert to follow that would just give him a general guideline of how we wanted the day to go. Robert was extremely mindful of the timeline during the day of, making sure my husband and I were done with our posed photos by the exact time we had written down. This was really helpful because no matter how much of a planner you may be, getting married is a weird out of body experience and you will lose track of time. He also built in a lot of breaks for me.

From the time Robert arrived to the time he left, I don’t think I ever saw him stop moving. We just got our photos back (3 weeks later and absolutely beautiful) and were able to see that he literally captured every aspect of our day. Both the photos and Robert were more than we could have ever hoped for, and we feel so grateful to have stumbled upon him.

Taura Jackson · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing! Perfect pictures!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer. The price was cheap and the quality of photos were amazing! I highly recommend Robert for any type of photo needs. He is willing to do anything to make your day the best.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2018

Professional Photographer

Robert went above and beyond on providing beautiful pictures as well as professional service. My husband and I do not live in California, so all our communication was via emails and texting. Every message I sent was responded to within the same day. Robert was a ninja at the wedding! He captured beautiful moments that I didn’t even see! After the wedding, I had many guest complimenting on how much they enjoyed Robert. I highly recommend his services to anyone who wants beautiful pictures to remember forever!

McBride Pictures 8
    McBride Pictures 9
    McBride Pictures 10

Jenny Ng · Married on 09/23/2018

Great experience

From start to finish, we had a great experience working with Robert McBride. I chose to meet with Robert because #1 I liked his photography style, and #2 he was affordable. After meeting with him, I knew Robert truly enjoyed Photography, so we decided to hire him! I sent him a list of photos that I wanted captured, as well as inspiration pictures. He did a good job and we love our pictures! We really appreciate how patient he was during our reception, at times when I felt rushed and flustered, he slowed the moment down and made sure the lighting was good before he moved on to the next picture. You could see him switch between cameras if he wasn't getting the best picture (I don't know if it was the lighting or the lenses). He also sent teaser photos a couple days after the wedding, and got everything back to us in three weeks! You have complete printing rights. Again, our experience was great, and we 100% recommend!

McBride Pictures 11
    McBride Pictures 12
    McBride Pictures 13

Delaney · Married on 09/22/2018

Robert did such a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. We were nervous about hiring someone that we found randomly online for such a big, important event. Robert did an amazing job making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and while taking pictures. The quality of the photos is amazing and we couldn't be happier with the experience, price, and person behind the camera!

Don't hesitate to hire him!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Hes the best! Relax and he'll lead and make your pics amazing!

Shari · Married on 08/25/2018

Robert did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos. We've gotten so many compliments on them and people asking for his information so they can hire him. He makes everything so easy. My husband isn't super comfortable taking photos, but he looks like a natural thanks to Robert! The price is unbeatable, the quality is exceptional, and his responsiveness and turnaround time is outstanding. We received our wedding photos only 10 days after our wedding. Seriously, hire Robert and I promise you won't be disappointed!

McBride Pictures 14
    McBride Pictures 15
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 08/18/2018

I was very pleased at the convenience of finding and contacting Robert through WW, and working with him was even better. He was always right on time and ready to go, flexible and willing to work with us even including our dog in our engagement photos. I enjoyed his personality, style of photography and overall was very satisfied with the quality, quantity, and timing of our photos. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such a professional and amazing photographer for my wedding and will definitely be referring my friends!

McBride Pictures 16

Roxanne · Married on 07/29/2018

Robert is truly one of a kind. We loved working with him and we are very lucky to have found him!

He was very helpful from the beginning up to the end. He recommended the best spots to use for our engagement photos and was able to work with us and our furry babies! He didn't mind that we took our parents with us too and followed us around the whole day. He even offered to meet us halfway since we are at least 2 hours away from where he lives and we had furry babies with us but we couldn't make him drive too far on Superbowl Sunday! Yes, he didn't even mind that we picked that day to do our photoshoot! Truly professional. :)

On our wedding day he showed up early to scope down the place and didn't even need an assistant to get all the 'getting ready' shots he needed. He's always so positive and gave us compliments and great pointers when working with us. He also worked very diligently with our 2 videographers even though they have not worked or met with each other before!

We received our photos 3 weeks from our wedding day and we absolutely adore every single one of the images. He made our wedding day so special by capturing all the beautiful memories. Looking at the images makes me want to do the whole thing over again!

If you need an affordable, stress-free experience with THE BEST results, Robert is your guy! You will not regret it. :)

McBride Pictures 17

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2018

Robert was a fantastic photographer! He made everyone feel comfortable and really made things easy. There was a few things going wrong with our wedding, but Robert was not one of them! He put us all at ease, and is honestly the service we do not regret spending money on.

Alison · Married on 07/21/2018

Robert is amazing! He did great pictures of us, our family, and our friends. He was patient and easy to work with. He has a very calming presence, which one needs on their wedding day! I was so, so glad that I hired him. His prices are reasonable and I truly cannot say enough about how great he was through the whole process.

Side note: I had the stomach flu the day of our wedding and wasn't really up for taking many pictures (feeling like you're going to pass out with a fever, in a wedding dress, in 100 degree heat can do that to a girl). I powered through as much as I could, and Robert was SO understanding (even when I was not feeling my best and he took the brunt of my mood a couple of times...I'm sorry, Robert). He took as many pictures as I was comfortable with. He even offered to take more couple's pictures with us so that we could get our money's worth, as I had to end our pictures early due to my yucky flu feeling. We definitely recommend him to ANYONE! Also, I forget exactly how much we spent, but it was just under the price I posted.

McBride Pictures 18
    McBride Pictures 19

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

Robert was amazing to work with. We live in Florida but were having the wedding in California. He was easy to keep in communication with long distance. I was able to send him pictures of poses we liked and he made sure we got them done. He was busy taking pictures the entire time he was there. He got so many great candids as well as beautiful pictures of the wedding party. He definitely went above and beyond on our special day and captured everything. We got the proofs back quickly which was great. Very much recommend him!

McBride Pictures 20
    McBride Pictures 21
    McBride Pictures 22
    McBride Pictures 23

Aimee · Married on 05/18/2018

Robert was fantastic!! Not only are his pictures beautiful and professional but he was just a joy to work with. He was never too busy to answer our emails and he went above and beyond to be accommodating. His prices are so amazingly reasonable, especially for the extremely high quality photos and service. He listened to what we wanted and was kind a courteous to us as well as all our guests. We simplly can’t recommend him enough!

• Britnee

Britnee · Married on 04/28/2018

We had been searching for a photographer and were coming up short finding someone that was artistically what we wanted and in our price range. Then we found Robert who almost seemed to good to be true. His photos were stunning and he was well within our price range. When we had a phone interview to see if he was right for us he continued to impress us. He let us see several complete weddings; instead of just having a few great photos. We were able to see how consistent he is as a photographer. The day of our wedding he was more then accommodating and represented all of our guest beautifully. We were shocked how many angles he had of the same photo, he is a ninja with the camera. We never felt like he was in the way. He also has a great demeanor for working with larger groups in photos and helps us to make adjustments to get the best photo. He captured the little details that we had no other photos of. Our photos were ready in 3 weeks and we were beyond happy with them. They looked natural and not over photo shopped with fake light sources. We were so lucky to find Robert and he is worth every penny plus some!

McBride Pictures 24
    McBride Pictures 25
    McBride Pictures 26

Sherry · Married on 04/21/2018

In one word..."Wow!" I highly recommend McBride Pictures. Very professional, on time, stays late, does an excellent job, and the pictures are absolutely amazing! Worth every penny! I would definitely hire McBride Pictures again if I needed a photographer.

Kathryn · Married on 04/14/2018

Robert was so amazing throughout the whole process of booking him for my wedding and the day of! His pictures are amazing and I am so in love with how they turned out!!

Nai · Married on 12/02/2017

Loved the photos and Robert was very easy to work with. We were not hassled or anything and had informed him to just wing it, which was great. he didn't need a ton of directions on what we wanted. He was able to work without causing us any issues.

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Robert and his wife are INCREDIBLY helpful and kind. They pay so much attention to detail and are very patient with those of us who don’t like being photographed too much :) The pictures I got back from my wedding we’re amazing, I loved seeing the moments in between the formal pictures, and especially loved being able to see my guests and how they enjoyed the day. Overall, I couldn’t have picked a better photographer.

Kaylene · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely loved working with Robert! He was very concerned about making sure we got everything that we wanted and gave us more than we possibly could have expected for the price. Robert's work is incredible--he does both candid and posed photos and shooting with him felt very natural as he gives great direction and you can really tell that he loves what he does. In addition to photos at our ceremony and reception sites, Robert let us pick out a place in the woods where we wanted to do another shoot. We received almost 2000 photos from him that we can go through whenever we want and print as many times as we want, and I love every single one of them. Robert is extremely professional and the friendliest guy, and he really took into consideration our input--even telling us we could put together a Pinterest board of ideas and a shot list so that he could make sure we got everything that we wanted. Our wedding day was probably the hottest day of the summer, it was over 108 degrees at our ceremony location and no matter how miserable he had to have been wearing all black he did not in any way try to rush us through our photos! We would definitely recommend him to any and everyone around, there is no one better!

McBride Pictures 27
    McBride Pictures 34
    McBride Pictures 35
    McBride Pictures 36

Cilla · Married on 07/22/2017

Robert was very easy to work with and very professional. He arrived on time and was able to take care of the traditional wedding photos (gown, rings, cake, etc.) while my bridesmaids and I were still getting ready.

Robert captured great memories for us and I seriously cried looking through them. He got a lot of pictures of our guests, which I absolutely loved because I loved seeing people enjoying themselves. My all-time favorite photo was one that he got of my son with my brother. It seriously looked like a photo for an ad or a magazine.

My husband and I picked the package that included 2 locations. Unfortunately, we weren't able to take bridal photos off-site as anticipated (bride's fault!! I was running late) and Robert told me he would gladly do a shoot for us another time to make up for it. We are super grateful!! We didn't expect that.

I would def. recommend Robert to anyone who is a fan of quality for a reasonable price!! :) He was amazing!

Vanessa · Married on 05/07/2017

We hired Robert for our May 2017 wedding at Vizcaya.
    From the initial contact we made with Robert via e-mail, he was professional and easy to work with.
    Robert explained to us the different options to choose from as far as prices and packages.
    We booked Robert about a year in advance and whenever we sent him a text or an email he always responded.
    On the day of the wedding, Robert arrived early and took some amazing pictures of everything my husband and I wanted to capture, details like my dress, shoes, rings and also took some wonderful pictures of the venue.
    Once we got to view the pictures, we were impressed with the quality of his work and the attention to detail.

Robert was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are happy to have chosen him as our Photographer for our wedding.

Vanessa and Erick

emily · Married on 03/18/2017

My Husband I are so pleased you got to work with Robert!! He did our maternity shoot for our first baby. He made it so stress fee and fun! We did our shoot at Gibson Ranch, Roberts suggestion it was so green and such a great place to take outdoors photos! Lots of different options to shoot picture. He knew all the good angles on a pregnant woman and made me feel beautiful during the shoot, my husband looked great as well! he took great posed shoots, a candid ones as well. Candid's are my favorite. He was very patient with us and very accommodating during the shoot. My husband and i didn't have to think about anything during the shoot he knows his stuff.

We got our pictures back for viewing about a week after the shoot was done!! So fast!! They are so beautiful, clear, and top notch quality. I would 100% recommend him to anyone! He can do it all!! we cant wait to get all the printing done. :)

Nikki · Married on 03/04/2017

discovered Mcbride Pictures only 2 months before my wedding. When I checked Robert's portfolio I assumed he too would be out of my price range. When I saw his package prices I couldn't believe it, such a steal for such beautiful quality photos! I booked Robert a.s.a.p after speaking to him on the phone for the first time. He was so kind and helpful in assisting me to choose a package and explaining how everything worked. Robert showed up in a timely manner and got straight to work! He was so friendly and I have the most amazing wedding photos! He captured beautiful posed photos as well as great candid shots; all that we will treasure for years to come! I 100% recommend Mcbride Pictures for your wedding photographer!

Kathryn · Married on 12/23/2016

This is the photographer you want for your wedding! Robert was so amazing and wonderful. He was there for us from step one, and made our wedding wonderful. He was a silent presence during our wedding, taking photos when we had no idea. His posed photos were gorgeous, and his candid photos were equally as amazing. I loved all of the photos he took, and you will love the ones he takes for you too!