16 Reviews for McBride Pictures

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)
15 McBride Pictures Reviews

Loved the photos and Robert was very easy to work with. We were not hassled or anything and had informed him to just wing it, which was great. he didn't need a ton of directions on what we wanted. He was able to work without causing us any issues.

Profile Picture Nai, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Robert and his wife are INCREDIBLY helpful and kind. They pay so much attention to detail and are very patient with those of us who don’t like being photographed too much :) The pictures I got back from my wedding we’re amazing, I loved seeing the moments in between the formal pictures, and especially loved being able to see my guests and how they enjoyed the day. Overall, I couldn’t have picked a better photographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Robert! He was very concerned about making sure we got everything that we wanted and gave us more than we possibly could have expected for the price. Robert's work is incredible--he does both candid and posed photos and shooting with him felt very natural as he gives great direction and you can really tell that he loves what he does. In addition to photos at our ceremony and reception sites, Robert let us pick out a place in the woods where we wanted to do another shoot. We received almost 2000 photos from him that we can go through whenever we want and print as many times as we want, and I love every single one of them. Robert is extremely professional and the friendliest guy, and he really took into consideration our input--even telling us we could put together a Pinterest board of ideas and a shot list so that he could make sure we got everything that we wanted. Our wedding day was probably the hottest day of the summer, it was over 108 degrees at our ceremony location and no matter how miserable he had to have been wearing all black he did not in any way try to rush us through our photos! We would definitely recommend him to any and everyone around, there is no one better!

Photos
Profile Picture Kaylene, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert was very easy to work with and very professional. He arrived on time and was able to take care of the traditional wedding photos (gown, rings, cake, etc.) while my bridesmaids and I were still getting ready.

Robert captured great memories for us and I seriously cried looking through them. He got a lot of pictures of our guests, which I absolutely loved because I loved seeing people enjoying themselves. My all-time favorite photo was one that he got of my son with my brother. It seriously looked like a photo for an ad or a magazine.

My husband and I picked the package that included 2 locations. Unfortunately, we weren't able to take bridal photos off-site as anticipated (bride's fault!! I was running late) and Robert told me he would gladly do a shoot for us another time to make up for it. We are super grateful!! We didn't expect that.

I would def. recommend Robert to anyone who is a fan of quality for a reasonable price!! :) He was amazing!

Profile Picture Cilla, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Robert for our May 2017 wedding at Vizcaya.
From the initial contact we made with Robert via e-mail, he was professional and easy to work with.
Robert explained to us the different options to choose from as far as prices and packages.
We booked Robert about a year in advance and whenever we sent him a text or an email he always responded.
On the day of the wedding, Robert arrived early and took some amazing pictures of everything my husband and I wanted to capture, details like my dress, shoes, rings and also took some wonderful pictures of the venue.
Once we got to view the pictures, we were impressed with the quality of his work and the attention to detail.

Robert was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are happy to have chosen him as our Photographer for our wedding.

Vanessa and Erick

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My Husband I are so pleased you got to work with Robert!! He did our maternity shoot for our first baby. He made it so stress fee and fun! We did our shoot at Gibson Ranch, Roberts suggestion it was so green and such a great place to take outdoors photos! Lots of different options to shoot picture. He knew all the good angles on a pregnant woman and made me feel beautiful during the shoot, my husband looked great as well! he took great posed shoots, a candid ones as well. Candid's are my favorite. He was very patient with us and very accommodating during the shoot. My husband and i didn't have to think about anything during the shoot he knows his stuff.

We got our pictures back for viewing about a week after the shoot was done!! So fast!! They are so beautiful, clear, and top notch quality. I would 100% recommend him to anyone! He can do it all!! we cant wait to get all the printing done. :)

Profile Picture emily, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

discovered Mcbride Pictures only 2 months before my wedding. When I checked Robert's portfolio I assumed he too would be out of my price range. When I saw his package prices I couldn't believe it, such a steal for such beautiful quality photos! I booked Robert a.s.a.p after speaking to him on the phone for the first time. He was so kind and helpful in assisting me to choose a package and explaining how everything worked. Robert showed up in a timely manner and got straight to work! He was so friendly and I have the most amazing wedding photos! He captured beautiful posed photos as well as great candid shots; all that we will treasure for years to come! I 100% recommend Mcbride Pictures for your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Nikki, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This is the photographer you want for your wedding! Robert was so amazing and wonderful. He was there for us from step one, and made our wedding wonderful. He was a silent presence during our wedding, taking photos when we had no idea. His posed photos were gorgeous, and his candid photos were equally as amazing. I loved all of the photos he took, and you will love the ones he takes for you too!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I saw him on Yelp and found him to be right on when it came to calling me back. He was personable and easy to work with. He was prompt in getting to the venue and was always taking photos where the fun and action was. We booked him for a 25th anniversary party and I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Joyce, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From his first response Robert set himself apart from the dozens of photographers we had interviewed for our wedding. His professionalism was marked by a unique characteristic - his willingness to listen before offering guidance. To deliver not only what we wanted, but to help us define what we wanted with flexibility and ease.

Honestly, he undersold himself. His photos were beyond our expectations. Not only was he able to listen, guide, and plan as a partner in this endeavor, he was able to execute flawlessly.

And he was also just a great guy to work with, plain and simple. We highly recommend Robert for any event and will gladly hire him again next time we need a photographer.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I wanted a photo-journalistic approach to our engagement and wedding photos. Robert completely exceeded our expectations for our engagement shoot. He is incredibly personable and we were so comfortable with him and I personally feel that his prices are unbeatable. We would definitely recommend Robert to our friends and anyone looking for a photographer with his style. We can not wait to see our wedding photos as well!

Profile Picture elaine, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy with our wedding pictures! Robert is very friendly, professional, nice, prompt, flexible and knew exactly what he was doing. He did a fantastic job making us feel relaxed and comfortable on our wedding day. The pictures came out very crisp and clear. The memories captured by Robert are absolutely priceless. We have recommended McBride Pictures to all our friends and family!

Profile Picture User6335416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Robert was very professional and engaging. He took so many pictures 1500 at least! He captured our event just like we were hoping. Thank you....

Profile Picture Debra, 6/3/17, 1 Review
4.7

Robert and his wife at McBride Pictures were outstanding. They worked with us throughout the entire process, from making sure our style was incorporated into the photoshooting plan to realtime flexing to a new plan when times changed day of. We're a budget conscious couple who hit the jackpot with finding high quality photographers who didn't cost an outrageous price just because it was a wedding. After the wedding, Robert provided us with a thumb drive for personal storage as well as access to our photos online through McBride Pictures' website. Hindsight being 20/20, we just wish we would have requested their services for an extra hour or so to catch the tail end of the reception. Thank you for allowing us to continue to relive our wedding day!

Profile Picture User6355663, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews