McBride Pictures Reviews

69 | Rancho Cordova, CA

69 Reviews for McBride Pictures

A Monroe · Getting married on 01/02/2022

The GOAT! McBride Photos is simply the best.

Robert McBride @mcbridepictures takes the cake when it comes to wedding photography. As soon as I saw the color in his portfolio I knew he was the one, then he proceeded to exceed my expectations. My wife is gorgeous and when you're working with the Aphrodite, you hire the "Botticelli of photography" to capture her beauty. Robert then really worked miracles and made me look handsome. I am basically the pre-Michelangelo pale ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and didn't realize I could look so good until an artist got ahold of me! Seriously, you could throw the finished photos up in the air and anything you caught could go straight into a magazine.

Pros:
    > He is the definition of Professional: Fast responses, timely, delivers
    > He was a ninja at the wedding! Zero distractions while capturing it all
    > Knows lighting like few artists do
    > Good pricing and passionate
    > Detail-oriented, focused, doesn't waste time, etc...

Cons:
    > None, stop reading reviews and hire him.

Sent on 03/16/2021

Cindy S. · Married on 05/16/2021

Excellent hire!

Absolutely fantastic, amazing pictures. You will not be disappointed if you hire Robert to photograph your wedding. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/06/2021

David C. · Married on 04/24/2021

Great Experience!!

Robert McBride was great to work with and is very professional. Robert is very flexible and captures great wedding shots that make for a memorable experience. Would recommend him to be our photographer for future special events.

David and Junalyn Cabrera

Sent on 06/18/2021
  • Beth

Beth S. · Married on 04/11/2021

Wonderful to work with!

Robert has been so great in working with us through the changes in plans due the pandemic. I really appreciate his professionalism and kindness. We definitely recommend him. Thanks Robert, we look forward to the new game plan with you!

Sent on 03/05/2021
  • Crystal

Crystal M. · Married on 01/03/2021

Awesome, professional and easy to work with

Robert was great. He captured a lot of photos we wanted. Roberts kind demeanor, professionalism and willing to do everything, was very heart warming. With our wedding party of 18, he was very patient. His composure and detail to our positioning and posture during the different photo sessions was awesome. We are using him again for our chosen senior portraits. Thank you Robert. You will be a fool not to use this guy.
    The Jones Family

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Marcus

Marcus S. · Married on 12/04/2020

Fun, friendly and proffesional!

Robert is a true professional! It was amazing to see him spot beautiful locations and scenery. His passion for photography is fun to watch and be a part of. His turnaround was quick and the photos turned out beyond perfect--which made it very difficult for us to choose just one photo for our Save the Date! We look forward to working with him again very soon!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan B. · Married on 11/22/2020

Best photographer

I am so so pleased with my photos! I booked him for my wedding on 11/8 and already received my sneak peek pictures! They are all gorgeous and Robert was so courteous and flexible with everything we wanted. My family and my in laws even commented on how good he was! So so pleased with the pictures and so thankful for him!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Amy

Amy A. · Married on 09/12/2020

Must Hire!!

I couldn’t of asked for a better photographer, Robert was very professional and was able to capture my special day in such a beautiful way. Every picture tells a story and I can feel the love and laughter through my photos. Due to the fires we had some smoke in the air but you couldn’t even tell in the photos. Not only were the photos amazing but he go them to me in lightning speed. I got married on September 12th and I already have the photos in all their glory. Only thing I wish is that I had him there for even longer. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding you have come to the right place Robert is well worth every penny.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy L. · Married on 09/03/2020

Great Photographer!

My husband and I loved Robert's work the moment we saw his website. He had the aesthetic we were looking for without the enormous price tag some were trying to put. We valued his professionalism too, as he was very prompt and replied to emails/texts super quickly. The day of the wedding he arrived early and took amazing pictures! My family was so happy that he was flexible and super professional even with 15+ kids to get to look at a camera! He was one of the few vendors I did not have to worry about! We got our pictures back within the time frame promised (and a lot sooner than my whole family expected i.e. in less than a month we had them!) We are so happy that we were able to get Robert for our wedding! We loved our pictures!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Alaina

Alaina M. · Married on 08/28/2020

Highly Recommend & very professional

Robert did an amazing job for our Wedding Day. He was very professional and personable. He made us feel very comfortable as well as allowing us to recomend different poses and would work with us to make the best picture possible. We were so happy we got to the chance to work with Robert and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Emily

Emily W. · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing Photographer

Robert did an amazing job photographing our wedding. He helped us feel comfortable when we aren’t used to be photographed, and we didn’t even notice he was there most of the time. He is also very kind and understanding. Our wedding had to be moved to be downsized due to the COVID-19, and he took the changes in stride. We had some family drama come up during pictures before the ceremony and he kept everything moving while still allowing us to handle the problem and compose ourselves to continue with pictures. On top of all of that, the pictures turned out beautifully and his prices really can’t be beat. With all of the craziness going on in the world right now and all of the changes we had to make to our wedding to keep it safe, it was so nice to not have to worry about whether our photographer would be able to manage the changes. If you want beautiful photos at an affordable price, with a great person to boot, Robert is your guy. My husband and I are so glad we picked him to work with.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Ricki S. · Married on 08/04/2020

Talented photographer beautifully capturing priceless moments

If you're reading this while in search of a wedding photographer- stop the hunt and call Robert now. Robert recently photographed our charming backyard wedding and did an amazing job capturing the special moments throughout the day. He had our photos back to us within 2 weeks of the wedding (seriously quick turnaround) and let me tell you that they are absolutely STUNNING! Robert has an eye for what he does and is so very talented. He is so easy to work with and is on time, quick to respond, and works efficiently. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Robert and how absolutely beautiful the photos he takes are. Do yourself a favor and reach out to him right now!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Mikaela

Mikaela A. · Married on 07/18/2020

Couldn't of asked for a better photographer!

My husband and I truly had the most amazing experience with McBride Pictures. Our wedding day had to be rescheduled and planned on multiple occasions due to the covid-19 pandemic, which meant more stress and planning with vendors. This gentlemen made the tedious and stressful process that much easier. Overall communication during the planning process and the wedding itself was great, he was informative and quick to respond. He truly honors his pricing for the packages and everything included with them. He worked so well with everyone at our wedding, the photos were fun to take but coordinated so they didn't drag on, and they came out more beautiful then I could have imagined. In my honest opinion, I think he goes above and beyond for his clients and you can truly see his love for photography.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Alyssa

Yvonne · Married on 02/22/2020

Incredible Photographer!

Robert and his wife were absolutely amazing! Communication with Robert was a breeze, he always responded right away. He made sure to get the timeline for the day of in advance and really stuck to it, which I greatly appreciated. They were there on time, took incredible shots and captured the greatest moments. I would highly recommend Robert to any couple looking for a photographer for engagement or wedding photos. Can't forget to mention, his prices and quality are unbeatable! We will definitely be reaching out to him for family photos in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren P. · Married on 02/01/2020

Best 1st Photoshoot experience!!!

My fiancé and I have never experienced a photoshoot! We were both excited to take photos on the beach for our save the dates but also felt nervous. Robert made us feel so incredibly comfortable that we felt like ourselves! I can’t say enough about how much fun we had. His talent truly captured all the heart felt moments- Our photos speak for themselves. Thank you so much and can’t wait to work with you soon! Mahalo!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Justin

Justin C. · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing photos

Robert is fantastic. He captured our wedding in the way we wanted. It was natural, did not seem staged, and he helped us preserve the night with an amazing bundle of photos. We were impressed with his attentiveness and professionalism. We couldn't be happier with the way our photos turned out.

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Miriam

Miriam C. · Married on 11/17/2019

Amazing photographer

Robert is amazing. He responded very quickly and got our pictures back to us in a timely manner. He is very attentive and the photos turned out better than I imagined. We are so happy all of our work on decorations was on full display!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle C. · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Photographer

Robert is a very kind, professional person to work with. His rates were very affordable, he takes an enormous amount of pictures, and wastes no time editing and returning them. Thank you for capturing our special moments!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Ian

Ian U. · Married on 11/02/2019

Everything I could have hoped for and more!

Robert was absolutely wonderful! He put me (an awkward photo taker) at ease and captured some fantastic photos from our day. He was personable and professional. He was very responsive in the pre-wedding, day of, and post-wedding process. He was flexible in our last minute request to upgrade our package to include a first look, which we are so glad we did. He even put up with our two rowdy dogs! Do not be fooled by his low prices - the quality is amazing. I would highly recommend McBride Photos.

Sent on 11/28/2019

Cori M. · Married on 10/13/2019

Spectacular!

We loved working with Robert at McBride Pictures. Robert was very professional, communicative, and overall extremely easy to work with. Robert is also a great resource for planning and day of organization. We were very well pleased with the photos from our engagement shoot and wedding day. We would definitely recommend McBride Pictures to a relative or friend.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Kaylee J. · Married on 10/12/2019

Super easy to work with

Robert was awesome. I didn't really have much of a plan when it came to photos and had no idea what to do for poses. Robert was able to walk us through all the steps and make things easy. He fit right in and got some amazing photos. Access to the photos was also easy. I definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Alecia

Mrs T. · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing!!! The Tidwell's

Robert is amazing, very professional and truly great at what he does!!! I recently got married 03/07/2020 at Catta Verdera and I am so very thankful I booked Robert. He capture every amazing shot. There was not one moment I didn't see him snapping pictures lol. He worked well with my other vendors which made this seamless.

I will absolutely book Robert again--hands down He is the best!!! I can tell he enjoys what he do because he does it well and with joy.

S/O to Robert McBride-thank you for capturing one of my most wonderful moments of my life. You Rock!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Demi

Demi R. · Married on 09/03/2019

AMAZING and affordable!

First off, I was a bride on a budget and didn’t wanna spend thousands for just pictures, so after shopping around I found Robert. His prices were great and I loved what I saw in his portfolio already. I will say I was a little nervous, because I didn’t hear much from him til maybe a week or so before the wedding. But we got in touch, and after a conversation on the phone I felt super comfortable with him, and had confidence it was going to go well. Robert and his wife were very nice and had cool ideas, yet still valued my opinion in what I wanted my pictures to look like. My experience was great! And my picture were beyond what I expected! I’d hire him again if I ever need this kind of service again, and obviously I’d recommend to anyone I know! I’m so happy, and have picture I will cherish for a life time. ❤️

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 08/31/2019

Thank you robert!

Robert was everything we could ask for in a photographer and more , he really went above and beyond and I am extremely happy with my pictures. I was feeling a little over whelmed and Robert looked at me and just said relax smile and I really felt Okay after that . He guided and threw that hole day and he was just amazing I would highly recommend him .Thank you so much for everything cant wait to display our pictures around our home.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 07/23/2019

Excellent photos, has an eye for capturing great moments - exceeded expectations!!!!

Robert McBride completely exceeded all of our expectations and some! The pictures came out AWESOME. He did a fantastic job capturing real moments as well as getting the classic photos. We had a residential backyard wedding and McBride hid the eye sores in the landscape well! We gave him little to no direction and he made sure to cover all of the requests we did have. He helped in so many ways to ensure our day went smooth, it is obvious that he cares a lot about his clients and truly enjoys what he does. Right before our ceremony, our microphone battery died and in seconds he lent us his extra battery!! He is patient, helpful, assertive when needed to capture those moments, quick on his feet and just a cool person to have around. He is professional and very experienced in photographing weddings. We recommend him with the highest regard. Thank you for your help in making our day and our pictures PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019