McBride Pictures Reviews

McBride Pictures 6
McBride Pictures 7
  • Marcus

Marcus Silafau · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Fun, friendly and proffesional!

Robert is a true professional! It was amazing to see him spot beautiful locations and scenery. His passion for photography is fun to watch and be a part of. His turnaround was quick and the photos turned out beyond perfect--which made it very difficult for us to choose just one photo for our Save the Date! We look forward to working with him again very soon!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Lee · Getting married on 09/03/2020

Great Photographer!

My husband and I loved Robert's work the moment we saw his website. He had the aesthetic we were looking for without the enormous price tag some were trying to put. We valued his professionalism too, as he was very prompt and replied to emails/texts super quickly. The day of the wedding he arrived early and took amazing pictures! My family was so happy that he was flexible and super professional even with 15+ kids to get to look at a camera! He was one of the few vendors I did not have to worry about! We got our pictures back within the time frame promised (and a lot sooner than my whole family expected i.e. in less than a month we had them!) We are so happy that we were able to get Robert for our wedding! We loved our pictures!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    McBride Pictures 8
    McBride Pictures 9

Ricki Shea · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Talented photographer beautifully capturing priceless moments

If you're reading this while in search of a wedding photographer- stop the hunt and call Robert now. Robert recently photographed our charming backyard wedding and did an amazing job capturing the special moments throughout the day. He had our photos back to us within 2 weeks of the wedding (seriously quick turnaround) and let me tell you that they are absolutely STUNNING! Robert has an eye for what he does and is so very talented. He is so easy to work with and is on time, quick to respond, and works efficiently. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Robert and how absolutely beautiful the photos he takes are. Do yourself a favor and reach out to him right now!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    McBride Pictures 10
    McBride Pictures 11
  • Lauren

Lauren Park · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Best 1st Photoshoot experience!!!

My fiancé and I have never experienced a photoshoot! We were both excited to take photos on the beach for our save the dates but also felt nervous. Robert made us feel so incredibly comfortable that we felt like ourselves! I can’t say enough about how much fun we had. His talent truly captured all the heart felt moments- Our photos speak for themselves. Thank you so much and can’t wait to work with you soon! Mahalo!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    McBride Pictures 16
  • Demi

Demi Rai Ornelas · Getting married on 09/03/2019

AMAZING and affordable!

First off, I was a bride on a budget and didn’t wanna spend thousands for just pictures, so after shopping around I found Robert. His prices were great and I loved what I saw in his portfolio already. I will say I was a little nervous, because I didn’t hear much from him til maybe a week or so before the wedding. But we got in touch, and after a conversation on the phone I felt super comfortable with him, and had confidence it was going to go well. Robert and his wife were very nice and had cool ideas, yet still valued my opinion in what I wanted my pictures to look like. My experience was great! And my picture were beyond what I expected! I’d hire him again if I ever need this kind of service again, and obviously I’d recommend to anyone I know! I’m so happy, and have picture I will cherish for a life time. ❤️

Sent on 04/15/2019
    McBride Pictures 17
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Berry · Married on 05/12/2019

Customer for Life!

OMG! Where do I start? Robert is just awesome. We are so happy with everything from start to finish.Robert is a true professional and we felt immediately at ease. He had a route mapped out for our outdoor photo shoot in downtown Sacramento. I was pleasantly surprised at how many awesome spots he knew to go to. He took so many photos to make sure we got a shot I would be happy with. And you can tell he genuinely loves what hes doing because he smiles the entire time. He was very responsive to my concerns about a bad blemish I had on the day of the shoot, and the retouching he did was masterful. I love everything about my photos- selection, poses, locations, backgrounds, lighting. EVERYTHING I highly recommend McBride Photography. Thank you Robert! I am definitely a customer for life.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Brandon Lewis · Married on 05/03/2019

Best Decision We Made Was To Hire McBride Pictures

If you are looking for a photographer that is professional, easy to work with, won’t break the budget, and will give you photos that you will cherish forever; McBride Pictures is the photographer for you!

My wife and I hired McBride Pictures because we noticed how passionate he was about taking pictures. We were reassured of this decision when Robert ran all over Downtown Sacramento with us for 5 hours for our engagement shoot. Through the whole process of preparation, Robert was extremely easy to work with and communicated very well.

The day of our wedding, we had a few of our guests tell us that they had Robert photograph their weddings and how happy they were with his product. Throughout the night, our guests kept coming up to us to tell us how awesome our photographer was. And we noticed the hard work he was doing, not by the typical wedding poses he had us doing, but by the fact that any time there was an opportunity for a picture Robert was there. Every time we went to hug a guest and thank them for coming, Robert was there. We just got our pictures back a few days ago and he delivered over 2000 photos and we literally have a picture with every single person that attended.

We are so grateful for McBride Pictures and we will recommend his services to any one in need and we will definitely be calling him for future needs 🙂. Thank you Robert!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    McBride Pictures 18

Nikki · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Robert was such a pleasure to work with, he did such an amazing job capturing our special day. I absolutely LOVE my photos. He is punctual, professional, and very talented. He is easy to work with and has great communication. I even got compliments from our guests about how proactive he was but also hardly knew he was there. We have so many good photos to choose from, we cannot be happier! Thank you!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    McBride Pictures 19
    McBride Pictures 20
    McBride Pictures 21

Alexia · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing photographer!

After a few weeks of tirelessly searching, my husband and I stumbled upon Robert. Not only were his photos stunning, but he was within our budget. Initially, we thought we were looking at prices that hadn’t been updated. How could someone who had such beautiful photos be so affordable, we wondered. We reached out to Robert, and sure enough, his prices were current, so we booked him right away.

Working with Robert was incredible. From the moment we started emailing about our wedding, we knew that we had found a photographer who truly cared about his work. He wanted to know our vision for the photos and told us that we could create a Pinterest board to show him what we were interested in. This was so surprising to me because I have worked with other photographers who were really resistant to changing their style.

Not only was Robert willing to bring our vision to life, but he was really helpful when planning the timeline of our wedding and knew a lot about lighting and pacing of events.

When the week of the ceremony came, my husband and I created a timeline for Robert to follow that would just give him a general guideline of how we wanted the day to go. Robert was extremely mindful of the timeline during the day of, making sure my husband and I were done with our posed photos by the exact time we had written down. This was really helpful because no matter how much of a planner you may be, getting married is a weird out of body experience and you will lose track of time. He also built in a lot of breaks for me.

From the time Robert arrived to the time he left, I don’t think I ever saw him stop moving. We just got our photos back (3 weeks later and absolutely beautiful) and were able to see that he literally captured every aspect of our day. Both the photos and Robert were more than we could have ever hoped for, and we feel so grateful to have stumbled upon him.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Taura Jackson · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing! Perfect pictures!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer. The price was cheap and the quality of photos were amazing! I highly recommend Robert for any type of photo needs. He is willing to do anything to make your day the best.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2018

Professional Photographer

Robert went above and beyond on providing beautiful pictures as well as professional service. My husband and I do not live in California, so all our communication was via emails and texting. Every message I sent was responded to within the same day. Robert was a ninja at the wedding! He captured beautiful moments that I didn’t even see! After the wedding, I had many guest complimenting on how much they enjoyed Robert. I highly recommend his services to anyone who wants beautiful pictures to remember forever!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    McBride Pictures 22
    McBride Pictures 23
    McBride Pictures 24

Samantha Lawson · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

From the first email I sent Robert to get a quote, he went above and beyond! I live in Utah and was getting married in California. We met for a quick overview about 2 months before my wedding when I was in town. He really wanted to get to know me & what we expected from him. He made a list of my must haves, the things I didn't want, and asked about what the wedding was going to be like so he could prepare some good poses for photos. Robert & his wife photographed together, they got lots of detail photos, worked hard and really put great effort in taking amazing photos. The fact that he was able to photograph my family so quick, was amazing! He followed my list, & was sure to get my most wanted photos. From the sunset photos to the firework photos, to fun dancing photos, I love them all! I have over 1,000 photos my wedding with full rights! I got my photos in under 3 weeks, too! His prices are amazing, and he takes great photos. I would definitely use him again!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    McBride Pictures 25
    McBride Pictures 26
    McBride Pictures 27
    McBride Pictures 28

Jenny Ng · Married on 09/23/2018

Great experience

From start to finish, we had a great experience working with Robert McBride. I chose to meet with Robert because #1 I liked his photography style, and #2 he was affordable. After meeting with him, I knew Robert truly enjoyed Photography, so we decided to hire him! I sent him a list of photos that I wanted captured, as well as inspiration pictures. He did a good job and we love our pictures! We really appreciate how patient he was during our reception, at times when I felt rushed and flustered, he slowed the moment down and made sure the lighting was good before he moved on to the next picture. You could see him switch between cameras if he wasn't getting the best picture (I don't know if it was the lighting or the lenses). He also sent teaser photos a couple days after the wedding, and got everything back to us in three weeks! You have complete printing rights. Again, our experience was great, and we 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    McBride Pictures 29
    McBride Pictures 30
    McBride Pictures 31

Delaney · Married on 09/22/2018

Robert did such a great job with our engagement and wedding photos. We were nervous about hiring someone that we found randomly online for such a big, important event. Robert did an amazing job making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and while taking pictures. The quality of the photos is amazing and we couldn't be happier with the experience, price, and person behind the camera!

Don't hesitate to hire him!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Hes the best! Relax and he'll lead and make your pics amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Shari · Married on 08/25/2018

Robert did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos. We've gotten so many compliments on them and people asking for his information so they can hire him. He makes everything so easy. My husband isn't super comfortable taking photos, but he looks like a natural thanks to Robert! The price is unbeatable, the quality is exceptional, and his responsiveness and turnaround time is outstanding. We received our wedding photos only 10 days after our wedding. Seriously, hire Robert and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    McBride Pictures 32
    McBride Pictures 33
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 08/18/2018

I was very pleased at the convenience of finding and contacting Robert through WW, and working with him was even better. He was always right on time and ready to go, flexible and willing to work with us even including our dog in our engagement photos. I enjoyed his personality, style of photography and overall was very satisfied with the quality, quantity, and timing of our photos. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such a professional and amazing photographer for my wedding and will definitely be referring my friends!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    McBride Pictures 34

Roxanne · Married on 07/29/2018

Robert is truly one of a kind. We loved working with him and we are very lucky to have found him!

He was very helpful from the beginning up to the end. He recommended the best spots to use for our engagement photos and was able to work with us and our furry babies! He didn't mind that we took our parents with us too and followed us around the whole day. He even offered to meet us halfway since we are at least 2 hours away from where he lives and we had furry babies with us but we couldn't make him drive too far on Superbowl Sunday! Yes, he didn't even mind that we picked that day to do our photoshoot! Truly professional. :)

On our wedding day he showed up early to scope down the place and didn't even need an assistant to get all the 'getting ready' shots he needed. He's always so positive and gave us compliments and great pointers when working with us. He also worked very diligently with our 2 videographers even though they have not worked or met with each other before!

We received our photos 3 weeks from our wedding day and we absolutely adore every single one of the images. He made our wedding day so special by capturing all the beautiful memories. Looking at the images makes me want to do the whole thing over again!

If you need an affordable, stress-free experience with THE BEST results, Robert is your guy! You will not regret it. :)

Sent on 07/23/2018
    McBride Pictures 35

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2018

Robert was a fantastic photographer! He made everyone feel comfortable and really made things easy. There was a few things going wrong with our wedding, but Robert was not one of them! He put us all at ease, and is honestly the service we do not regret spending money on.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Alison · Married on 07/21/2018

Robert is amazing! He did great pictures of us, our family, and our friends. He was patient and easy to work with. He has a very calming presence, which one needs on their wedding day! I was so, so glad that I hired him. His prices are reasonable and I truly cannot say enough about how great he was through the whole process.

Side note: I had the stomach flu the day of our wedding and wasn't really up for taking many pictures (feeling like you're going to pass out with a fever, in a wedding dress, in 100 degree heat can do that to a girl). I powered through as much as I could, and Robert was SO understanding (even when I was not feeling my best and he took the brunt of my mood a couple of times...I'm sorry, Robert). He took as many pictures as I was comfortable with. He even offered to take more couple's pictures with us so that we could get our money's worth, as I had to end our pictures early due to my yucky flu feeling. We definitely recommend him to ANYONE! Also, I forget exactly how much we spent, but it was just under the price I posted.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    McBride Pictures 36
    McBride Pictures 37

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

Robert was amazing to work with. We live in Florida but were having the wedding in California. He was easy to keep in communication with long distance. I was able to send him pictures of poses we liked and he made sure we got them done. He was busy taking pictures the entire time he was there. He got so many great candids as well as beautiful pictures of the wedding party. He definitely went above and beyond on our special day and captured everything. We got the proofs back quickly which was great. Very much recommend him!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    McBride Pictures 38
    McBride Pictures 39
    McBride Pictures 40
    McBride Pictures 41

Aimee · Married on 05/18/2018

Robert was fantastic!! Not only are his pictures beautiful and professional but he was just a joy to work with. He was never too busy to answer our emails and he went above and beyond to be accommodating. His prices are so amazingly reasonable, especially for the extremely high quality photos and service. He listened to what we wanted and was kind a courteous to us as well as all our guests. We simplly can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Britnee

Britnee · Married on 04/28/2018

We had been searching for a photographer and were coming up short finding someone that was artistically what we wanted and in our price range. Then we found Robert who almost seemed to good to be true. His photos were stunning and he was well within our price range. When we had a phone interview to see if he was right for us he continued to impress us. He let us see several complete weddings; instead of just having a few great photos. We were able to see how consistent he is as a photographer. The day of our wedding he was more then accommodating and represented all of our guest beautifully. We were shocked how many angles he had of the same photo, he is a ninja with the camera. We never felt like he was in the way. He also has a great demeanor for working with larger groups in photos and helps us to make adjustments to get the best photo. He captured the little details that we had no other photos of. Our photos were ready in 3 weeks and we were beyond happy with them. They looked natural and not over photo shopped with fake light sources. We were so lucky to find Robert and he is worth every penny plus some!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    McBride Pictures 42
    McBride Pictures 43
    McBride Pictures 44

Sherry · Married on 04/21/2018

In one word..."Wow!" I highly recommend McBride Pictures. Very professional, on time, stays late, does an excellent job, and the pictures are absolutely amazing! Worth every penny! I would definitely hire McBride Pictures again if I needed a photographer.

Sent on 05/22/2018