About MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT

Mazz Entertainment provides an exclusive, high class, energy filled production. Featuring state of the art lighting and sound, our company breaks away from the traditional entertainment group. We firmly believe that all events need to be customized to create a vision that will go above and beyond our client’s expectations.  Our talented professionals are well known in the entertainment industry for their expertise and dedication. We believe communication is a key factor in making an event successful, so we stay in constant contact with our clients to make the event flawless and stress free. Our competent and elite staff leaves our clients ecstatic, making each event a true celebration.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Flat Screen (64)
Liability Insurance (62)
Projector (31)
Disco Ball (26)

Everything about Mazz Entertainment was perfect for our wedding. Not a single complaint from start to finish. From the first meeting, the planning, the music, the set-up, the lighting, the staff, everything was flawless. I heard nothing but praises from my wedding guests about how much fun they had. I recommend Mazz Entertainment every chance I can and will continue doing that for years to come. Thank you guys for making my wedding perfect!!

Profile Picture olivia, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

What can I say, my husband and I wish we could turn back time! Our wedding was just this past weekend and we want to relive the night over and over again. It was just perfect thanks to all our vendors especially Mazz Entertainemnt! Working with owner Pat is such a breeze and pleasure. He is one of a kind and really knows so much about the entertainment business/ industry. He made my husband and I feel so secure in knowing our wedding day was in good hands. Mazz Entertainemnt has so much to offer to bring your wedding day to the top. Pat was also our DJ and we mad MC Michael Crea, they were a great team. All our guests were on the dance floor the whole night! What more could you ask for? Everyone had an awesome time and can’t stop talking to us about it! If your looking for a company with a a lot to offer please consider Mazz Entertainment! Thank you Mazz for a Day we’ll never forget!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/17/18, 1 Review

15 Photos

weddings

15 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Myself, being a Wedding Photographer it is always crucial to keep good communication with all of the vendors, especially the DJ. The night goes much smoother with top professionals who know how to communicate. When I arrived to photograph a wedding I pulled up to see a very professional Mazz Entertainment Truck unloading equipment. Not much later I introduced myself to Patrick and Darnell. Before the night began I had the full run down of the series of events that were happening through the night. While being a photographer I am running all over the place trying to get great moments. No matter what happened, Patrick and Darnell assured me that they wouldn't start anything toasts, speeches, cake cutting or announcements or family traditions until me or my second shooter was notified. This worked perfectly because I knew where to be and when and there was not one moment of downtime. Both were on the ball and really got the party rockin'. Because of them I shot one of the most energetic weddings I've had all year, from the music set, to the lighting, all the way to Darnell rocking the dance floor and getting that crowd going. Mazz Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Events

296 Rt 539, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514   See On Map
609-462-3673 (phone)
MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT is a wedding dj from new jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the tri state, NYC, and Philadelphia . MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT is a professional wedding dj that has been part of the new jersey wedding industry wedding industry for 10 years years. We specialize in dj entertainment and lighting productions.