296 Rt 539, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT

For couples looking to have an exclusive, high-class and energy-filled production on their wedding day, MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT, a wedding DJ company in Cream Ridge, New Jersey, is the company for you. Breaking away from the traditional entertainment group, MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT will work with you to create a customized experience that brings your vision to life while also going above and beyond your expectations. The team at MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT will stay in constant contact with you throughout the entire planning process to ensure your big day is stress-free and runs smoothly. Book MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT now for a night you and your guests will never forget.

Experience
DJ Mazz started his own company when he was 16 years old and has been providing couples with high-quality entertainment for over 16 years. Plus, each and every individual on the MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT team has been in their field for over 10 years, bringing their knowledge and expertise to every event.

Offering a variety of packages to cater to your specific vision, MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT will listen to your desires and bring it together in a way that exceeds your expectations. From furniture to photo booths, MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT creates an inviting atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy all night long. They offer the following services:

• MC

MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT 6
MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect entertainment for the perfect night!

Hiring Mazz Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We wanted a DJ who would keep the party going all night - and they delivered! Guests were on the dance floor before dinner was even served and it stayed full the entire night! Everyone (including our friends, parents, and grandparents) were out on the dance floor for the entire wedding and had an absolute blast thanks to our DJ and MC! Plus, we were able to include a photo booth package and the DJ played the piano during our cocktail hour.

Leading up to the wedding, our DJ was super responsive and we spoke several times leading up to the day about what songs were 'must plays' and what songs to leave off the list.

If you want to ensure that your guests get on the dance floor and have an amazing time - book Mazz Entertainment!

• Courtney

Courtney B · Married on 01/13/2019

Besrt day of our lives!

My husband and I just had our wedding on January 13th and I cannot tell you how happy we were with the services provided by Mazz Entertainment. Rick P was so incredibly helpful every step of the planning process and made everything seem so easy. He and our MC Brian had our guests dancing the entire night and made the night flow seamlessly. From our beautiful LED setup to our custom dance floor gobo, it was the most impressive and beautiful DJ setup I have ever seen. The shots from the flash photographer really captured the special moments from the night and our guests really enjoyed seeing themselves on the screens. I would recommend Mazz Entertainment 100 times over to anyone who wants a truly unique wedding that everyone will remember. Thank you to the Mazz team for making our day so special!!

MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector

• Joe Dantone Photography
    Joe Dantone Photography Wedding Photographers

Myself, being a Wedding Photographer it is always crucial to keep good communication with all of the vendors, especially the DJ. The night goes much smoother with top professionals who know how to communicate. When I arrived to photograph a wedding I pulled up to see a very professional Mazz Entertainment Truck unloading equipment. Not much later I introduced myself to Patrick and Darnell. Before the night began I had the full run down of the series of events that were happening through the night. While being a photographer I am running all over the place trying to get great moments. No matter what happened, Patrick and Darnell assured me that they wouldn't start anything toasts, speeches, cake cutting or announcements or family traditions until me or my second shooter was notified. This worked perfectly because I knew where to be and when and there was not one moment of downtime. Both were on the ball and really got the party rockin'. Because of them I shot one of the most energetic weddings I've had all year, from the music set, to the lighting, all the way to Darnell rocking the dance floor and getting that crowd going. Mazz Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with!

• 296 Rt 539 Cream Ridge, 08514 See on map