MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

For couples looking to have an exclusive, high-class and energy-filled production on their wedding day, MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT, a wedding DJ company in Cream Ridge, New Jersey, is the company for you. Breaking away from the traditional entertainment group, MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT will work with you to create a customized experience that brings your vision to life while also going above and beyond your expectations. The team at MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT will stay in constant contact with you throughout the entire planning process to ensure your big day is stress-free and runs smoothly. Book MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT now for a night you and your guests will never forget.

Experience
DJ Mazz started his own company when he was 16 years old and has been providing couples with high-quality entertainment for over 16 years. Plus, each and every individual on the MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT team has been in their field for over 10 years, bringing their knowledge and expertise to every event.

Offering a variety of packages to cater to your specific vision, MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT will listen to your desires and bring it together in a way that exceeds your expectations. From furniture to photo booths, MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT creates an inviting atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy all night long. They offer the following services:

• MC
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

2,000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Caitlin B. Married on 03/02/2022

Party dj!

WOW! Where do I begin? MAZZ is absolutely amazing! They knew exactly what we wanted to hear and kept our crowd moving and groovin' all night. I highly recommend this organized and VERY professional team of experts. They know what they are doing!!!! Mike, the MC, was amazing to deal with is not one of those obnoxious sweet 16 MC's that doesnt stop talking. He was very professional and knew what how to set the tone of the night. MAZZ definitely made our night and we are so happy we found them!!!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 02/04/2022

Hands down best dj in nj

I can’t say enough great things about our experience with Mazz Entertainment.
    We booked Mazz for our February 2022 wedding at The Hamilton Manor.
    And brides let me tell you, Mazz knows exactly how to throw the BEST party!!! Pat and Chris MADE OUR NIGHT one that we will never forget!
    Pat and his team are so easy to work with and so reliable. As a bride who planned her wedding for 2 years, Pat was always available to answer questions and take my phone calls. The wedding planning process is stressful, but booking Mazz makes your wedding planning process stress free and so enjoyable!
    Mazz knows exactly how to keep your guests having a BLAST the whole night! Our guests RAVED about how great our DJ was. I literally danced the entire night and we all had the time of our lives!
    Chris was our MC and he surpassed alllll of our expectations. He was the absolute best!
    Pat and the entire Mazz staff is 10000/10 and I can’t recommend them enough! Thank you Pat and thank you Mazz Entertainment for throwing the absolute best party for our wedding day…we are forever grateful for your talent, passion, and expertise!!!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine W. Married on 10/23/2021

*Chef's Kiss*

What to say about Patrick and Chris?? They were amazing! We hired them prior to Covid and had a WONDERFUL chat with Chris at a Starbucks. We discussed our wants and he gave us a breakdown of the prices and was very upfront and honest about different selections. He did not try to sell us on anything. They were attentive to what we wanted to play, they kept the party going all night long, and they were 100% responsive to whatever questions we had prior to the wedding. They helped us practice our first dance prior to the guests coming into the venue also! We would 100% book them again. The value was there!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Rachael & Billy
    51 photos · 10/14/2018

Joe Dantone Photography Joe Dantone Photography Wedding Photographers

Myself, being a Wedding Photographer it is always crucial to keep good communication with all of the vendors, especially the DJ. The night goes much smoother with top professionals who know how to communicate. When I arrived to photograph a wedding I pulled up to see a very professional Mazz Entertainment Truck unloading equipment. Not much later I introduced myself to Patrick and Darnell. Before the night began I had the full run down of the series of events that were happening through the night. While being a photographer I am running all over the place trying to get great moments. No matter what happened, Patrick and Darnell assured me that they wouldn't start anything toasts, speeches, cake cutting or announcements or family traditions until me or my second shooter was notified. This worked perfectly because I knew where to be and when and there was not one moment of downtime. Both were on the ball and really got the party rockin'. Because of them I shot one of the most energetic weddings I've had all year, from the music set, to the lighting, all the way to Darnell rocking the dance floor and getting that crowd going. Mazz Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with!

296 Rt 539 Cream Ridge, 08514
Location of (MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding