MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

448 | Cream Ridge, NJ

448 Reviews for MAZZ ENTERTAINMENT

Caitlin B. · Getting married on 03/02/2022

Party dj!

WOW! Where do I begin? MAZZ is absolutely amazing! They knew exactly what we wanted to hear and kept our crowd moving and groovin' all night. I highly recommend this organized and VERY professional team of experts. They know what they are doing!!!! Mike, the MC, was amazing to deal with is not one of those obnoxious sweet 16 MC's that doesnt stop talking. He was very professional and knew what how to set the tone of the night. MAZZ definitely made our night and we are so happy we found them!!!

Sent on 02/15/2021

Amanda U. · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Amazing stuff

We attended two of our friends weddings over the years and they both had Mazz Entertainment as their vendor for music. After our first experience at a rocking wedding, we wanted to higher them. The second time we saw Mazz entertainment at our other friends wedding just confirmed we were making the right choice, and we couldn't wait for our own wedding. Rick was our DJ and Michael was our MC and they were both great, we enjoyed every moment of the music played and the professionalism of running the timeline. The lighting was the perfect color choice, which we had went over with Rick on the phone, and the sparklers are a MUST!!! The owner Patrick Designed a custom Slide show for dinner, as well as a custom Monogram for our Multimedia. AMAZING GUYS!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2021

Dream day come true

We hired Mazz Entertainment as the DJ for our special day and it was incredible. DJ Chris, MC Michael, and Charlie was our crew and they killed it! First of all everyone dance literally all night, as soon as dinner was over the dance floor was filled. The lighting was awesome and made the party come to life. MC Micheal was absolutely great, he has an amazing talent on the microphone. They really are awesome! Patrick Met with us, talked to us, helped us along they way. Dream come true!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Kendall · Married on 02/10/2021

We crowd surfed

Mazz Entertainment was awesome. We crowd surfed at our wedding! Things got crazy and wild, people danced their behinds off. My husband and I shot a co2 gun into the crowd. Yes, our families are wild but Mazz made it amazing every step of the way. We are still coming down off our Wedding high. Our night was full of laughter, fun, joy, sweat, and happy tears. The company is incredible and we wish we could relive our night again and again! We can't thank them enough. Chris and Michael were great!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Allen W. · Married on 01/03/2021

A++++ best company

The best night of my wife and I live, was our wedding day. We hired Mazz Entertainment who got us all on the dance floor and we literally danced all night. Music was AWESOME, just a fantastic company which is super professional and outstanding from start to finish. They answer the phone when you call, easy to work with, and they can offer you the world for your wedding day. Hire a professional who knows what they are doing, this is so important, we will never forget our wedding nor will our guests. MAZZ IS THE BEST!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • ADDIE

Addie L. · Married on 11/01/2020

Best vendor you can hire

MAZZ was the best decision we made! Right from the first day we walked into our meeting they accommodated all of our needs and wants. They worked with us and our budget and made our dreams happen. We met with Patrick who was so easy to get along with. Every single person at MAZZ made us feel like royalty. We had DJ CHRIS MAZZ and MC RICK who translated everything in my native language which is Portuguese. CHRIS AND RICK knew how important that was to me and made it happen. He had my guests dancing all night long! We had so much fun my guests are still raving about the wedding! Thanks MAZZ

Sent on 03/22/2020

Ashley S. · Married on 09/02/2020

Amazing service

Mazz Entertainment came through and provided the best wedding/musical service any wedding client can ask for. Top of the line performance! They are professional from start to finish and really bring their A game. We got the sparklers, dance in the clouds, lighting, photo booth, and co2 cannons. This was an awesome concoction of WOW to get the party going. We have DJ rick and Chris Katzman and our MC, they were incredible! Every single person who came to our wedding was dancing. Amazing company!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Janice M. · Married on 08/09/2020

Party animals

My husband and I were referred by a friend to MAZZ. From the moment we walked into our first meeting, we had complete confidence that they would make our wedding extremely fun and special. The presentation we were given was professional and knowledgeable. The MC Michael worked with us through last minute changes and updates with ease and we completely trusted him to make our day a hit. On the day of, MAZZ kept the crowd energized and the party going from start to finish. I don't think I could have had more crazy dance floor if I tried. Plus we added some special touches like C02 cannons, snow, and sparklers! They completely nailed it and our dance floor was full! I HIGHLY recommend the team at MAZZ and can't wait to throw another party so I can hire them again!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Z. · Married on 07/18/2020

Wedding 7.18.20

We hired MAZZ entertainment for our wedding after being recommended by a friend and we are so happy we did. Getting married during the pandemic had it’s ups and downs and daily changes. Mazz was very responsive and flexible. Their professionalism and optimism definitely helped us get through. Our MC Mike was great also! He got the crowd engaged and up and moving. Thank you MAZZ for making our wedding such an awesome night!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Kent

Kent J. · Married on 07/02/2020

Special Needs Prom! These guys are THE BEST!

For the past 5 years we've used Mazz Entertainment as our DJ at an over 1000 person prom for people with special needs and these guys deliver EVERY TIME. Their lights, tv's, and dj booth make the dance floor look amazing. And they really know how to keep the party going ALL NIGHT LONG. So thankful for their services and generosity. They do the event every year and create such a special night for a group of people who really deserve it. Check it out here: Phillynighttoshine.com

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Gina

Gina L. · Married on 06/19/2020

Vendor who 100% cares about your big day!

Out of all the Dj’s I was in contact with, mazz entertainment exceeded all of them. They were helpful, accommodating and so patient and spent over an hour discussing every detail with me without sounding like a sales rep. Couldn’t be happier with my decision!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Sarah T. · Married on 06/03/2020

Mazz in amazing!

Mazz Entertainment is amazing, DJ Mike was and MC Michael Crea were such a killer team. They literally rocked our wedding and dance floor. Mazz was extremely easy and fun to work with. The booking process was fast and simple, especially for someone who is busy. Both sides of the family loved to music which was for all ages and no one ever left the dance floor. They were not corny with their music selection or play line dances, which is something we did not want on our wedding day. We had dance in the clouds and sparklers where really made my day. Lighting was perfect, and once again we were so happy with our entertainment choice.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Erin J. · Married on 04/08/2020

They Are the Best

When we first sat down with Patrick the owner of Mazz Entertainment he wanted to know all about our wedding day, hopes, and dreams. Patrick shared our vision perfect as if we shared our thoughts, you can tell he has been doing this for a long time. He suggested that DJ Bryan B would be perfect for our wedding day, and Bryan sure was. He really was an excellent DJ, my parents LOVED him and so did Dave and I. Our guests danced the entire night and he was very professional. The MC Chris Katzman was also amazing, he got everyone up on their feet moving to the beat. He was not over the top and was exactly what we wanted in an MC. The first dance in the clouds was a dream and so was our wedding day! We will be recommending Mazz to everyone!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 03/03/2020

Rock stars

Mazz Entertainment is a rock star company! They got everyone who attended our wedding up and on the dance floor. 3 hours of straight dancing. Their production through lighting boost the dance floor and celebration to life. The lighting is an awesome enhancement which we now feel is a must! We went over a lot of this on the phone with Patrick who was honest and easy to talk to, he is not a salesman but someone who will educate his clients. Patrick was truthful and advised us what would be most important on our wedding day, he was 100% right! Lighting is everything and it not only made our venue come to life but the party was just that much better. It was an experience for all who attended. Both our parents loved Mazz Entertainment and our decision. They also provided our photo booth and custom sweat heart table furniture. Mazz has their hands in everything with a lot of upgrades and additions which can be added on to your package. Everything was amazing and they are the rock stars of the wedding entertainment world.

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Timmy

Timmy Y. · Married on 02/02/2020

The way every wedding should be

We had DJ Rick and MC Michael who are the best! We had such an amazing wedding. My family and friends loved Mazz entertainment because we danced all night long. We got the photo booth which was incredible, and Dance in the clouds in our package. Mazz allows you to customize your packages, super easy to work with. We had such an amazing time we can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Juliana

Juliana C. · Married on 12/14/2019

The Real Deal!!

Mazz Entertainment is the real deal, hands down! When I got engaged to my husband in April 2018, I was so eager to start planning. I was on top of researching every vendor for our big day. When it came to finding a DJ (in addition to my research, and a recommendation from our photographer), I found Mazz Entertainment and my search ended there. When we met with Patrick for the first time, he discussed with us our wedding day vision and really cared about what we wanted our big day to be like (especially musically). He was very informative with everything that the company had to offer (and they offer A LOT—there is truly nothing that this crew cannot/doesn’t do). Mazz Entertainment had everything we were looking for (and more). Patrick was accommodating from start to finish and always made himself available to take a call and answer questions (and there were many). Fast forward to our wedding day 12/14/19—there was not an empty spot on the dance floor. We had 240 guests that ranged in age from 18-90 years old and there was a song that pleased every single person. Patrick and our MC Eddie were simply fantastic. This crew is professional and have what they do down to a science. I’m beyond pleased with this company and it was a true pleasure to work with them. I will continuously refer them to others…and I think a lot of our guests will do the same. Thank you, Mazz Entertainment for the BEST reception ever.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Julie

Julie P. · Married on 12/14/2019

10/10 Would Recommend :)

We recently had the Mazz Entertainment team DJ our wedding at Pen Ryn. They were so ridiculously easy to work with! First, I loved that they wanted to take the time to meet my (now) husband and myself at the very beginning. That way they could get a true feel for the type of event we wanted and the vibe the music should support. That put us at such ease. Our wedding was a huge family event and so we wanted music for all ages, not just the "20somethings". We went with the package that had uplighting and TV's. They created a nice "Dan & Julie" logo for when we didn't need the TV's and during our Anniversary Dance played photos from family members' weddings. It was so special to see everyone's reactions. The day of, we had Michael as our MC. He was phenomenal!! Our wedding had so many different family components to it (Last minute entrance changes for bridal party, Polish blessing, fraternity pin song, etc.) and Michael was so easy going and flexible the entire time. He checked in with Dan and myself throughout the night to ensure we were happy. He and the DJ kept our guests excited and on the dance floor all night long. Plus, my dad was thrilled because during dinner he could have conversation and hear the person next to him before the real dancing music started. Major bonus for us! The person we initially spoke with even texted me the day of to wish me a great wedding day. So thoughtful! Book Mazz Entertainment!

Sent on 12/30/2019

John H. · Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing Wedding!

Mazz Entertainment was such a talented bunch to work with! We got married back in October 2019 & DJ Stampone (Mike Stampone) was our DJ. He really went off our mixed crowd very well & ultimately made the night one our guests will never forget! Thank you Mazz Entertainment for making our day perfect.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Jay F. · Married on 11/10/2019

This is who you need

If you are looking for a great DJ for your wedding, Mazz is who you need! They kept the night flowing perfectly and played excellent music. The introductions were great and I could not ask for anything better. Superb communication leading up to the day of the wedding. We felt confident and excited to have MAZZ as part of our wedding day!!! They was so flexible and able to handle our crazy big bridal party! The dance floor was NEVER empty!! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 11/09/2019

Best dj ever

Mazz Entertainment is the best vendor for all your entertainment needs! My husband and I met with Pat and he was amazing and could understand exactly what our vision was. These guys don’t just DJ- they do lighting, they do furniture, they do cannons, they do everything! Our MC Darnell was incredible. If people aren’t dancing, he gets them to! THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I can’t thank the Mazz team enough for making my day everything I’ve ever wanted and more! Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/24/2019

Best dj ever!

The Mazz team made our wedding this past weekend completely amazing! They were super easy to work with and listened to exactly what we wanted. I never once had to stress about a thing. All of our guests LOVED the music. Obviously, younger people were dancing the entire night but even older folks were on the dance floor for most of the time too! I danced the night away and had the time of my life. I got so many compliments and am SO HAPPY I chose Mazz for our wedding. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Dianna P. · Married on 08/11/2019

Awesome!

Our wedding was amazing and its because of Mazz Entertainment! These boys brought the energy and the party. Once our guests finished their appetizers it was game on. DJ Bryan and MC Michael were perfect! The music was a great mix of everything old and young. We could not ask for a better night with our friends and family. The lighting was absolutely perfect, dance in the clouds was my favorite of course. Everyone literally loved MAZZ, I had so many people ask me where I found them. Two brides made are going to use them for their wedding in the future. Mazz Entertainment is worth every penny. Thank you guys!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jeanie L. · Married on 08/11/2019

Enjoyed Mazz Entertainment

Mazz Entertainment providing a wonderful entertainment service on our wedding day. We were very happy and would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Timothy

Timothy · Married on 08/10/2019

Kristen & Jake Wedding

If you are looking for the absolute best wedding DJ or entertainment company, look no further than Mazz Entertainment. With Patrick Mazzella and team, you get 110% professionalism, honesty, attention to detail, extremely useful advice on all aspects of the wedding, and most importantly, an unforgettable and wildly awesome party experience!! From the moment we entered the ballroom to the very last song, DJ Mazz and MC Chris Katz put on a masterful performance. The energy, the song selection, the lighting, the execution; it was hands down the wildest and most fun night of our lives. When your wedding guests are still raving about the DJ a solid month after the wedding, you know it was great!! Patrick and his team bring tremendous energy, passion, knowledge, creativity and valuable experience. In what is otherwise a stressful and exhausting wedding planning process, do yourselves a favor and choose Mazz Entertainment; I promise you, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Bea M. · Married on 07/21/2019

A Brides Dreams

From a Brides point of view Mazz was everything I wanted for my wedding day. They were fun, exciting to entertain all our guests, and professional. The DJ Chris Mazz can really mix! The music was perfect and every danced. The MC Chris Katzman is a natural, and clearly loves his job. All we did was party and have fun and that's all we could ask for. They provided a custom acrylic white dance floor, lighting, photobooth, co2 jets, and sparklers. This was more then a wedding it was a major celebration. Mazz Brings it!

Sent on 07/24/2019