Hyattsville, MD 20781 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Mayowa Ojo Photography

Born in Nigeria, I grew up in the U.S. studied in the U.K. and spent a year abroad in China. Now I'm back in the DMV area pursuing my art tenaciously. I love capturing the various elements of life and this is reflected in my work.

I'm a young and passionate photographer, film maker, and designer. Artist, for short. I'm consistently seeking to further develop my work, so you can assure that I approach each project with a high degree of professionalism. I'm keen on new projects, and eagerly look forward to pushing my work to new heights.
Whether it's weddings, portraits, or specialized photography, I'm a versatile artist and will work closely with you to ensure the best possible result.

I look forward to working with you!

mojo 9472
2579ac497a97202f 1420962561482 mojo 6338
Mayowa Ojo Photography
The new groom steals a kiss as the newly weds drive off after a wedding I will never forget.
mojo 9566
2579ac497a97202f 1420962561482 mojo 6338

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for Mayowa Ojo Photography

Valerie · Married on 10/19/2014

1/8/2015 - Mayowa and his team were phenomenal. Our wedding was super last minute and things were beyond hectic. At every step of the planning process (in my case, less than 6 weeks), Mayowa kept us informed and updated as well as worked with us in trying to decide a package AND stay within budget. On the big day, I hardly noticed him and his team. Our wedding was held at a friend's home in Colesville, MD and everything was to be shot outside. However, the weather was uncooperative and the reception was moved inside. No matter though...Mayowa and his team immediately adjusted and everything went smoothly without any problems! They blended in well and were not intrusive. All of our guests loved how friendly they were--it really did feel like they were also a part of this tight knit family celebration.
    I am beyond thrilled with his work (great artistic eye) and will definitely be calling on his services in the future. It was a pleasure working with Mayowa and Mojo Studios!!!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Mayowa Ojo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Hyattsville, 20781 See on map