Mayfield Floral

Mayfield Heights, OH View map
4.1
  • User2180239 2+ years ago
    My husband frequently brings home bouquets, and in our past five years of life in Cleveland, we've both concluded that Mayfield Floral has the most beautiful, fresh arrangements. Every other florist in the Cleveland area seems overpriced compared to what Mayfield Floral offers. I had my wedding bouquets and corsages done by Mayfield Floral. I brought in a picture of the bouquet I wanted from Pinterest, and they helped me pick out the flowers that would achieve the look without being too pricey. The week of my wedding, I brought in the accessories I wanted to incorporate (rhinestones and feathers) into the bouquet; they did a beautiful job. Their service is always professional and courteous. Highly recommend.
  • User2587591 2+ years ago
    Although we had beautiful arrangements on our big day, the customer service and assistance leading up to our big day was less than desirable. Their contracting systems need professionalizing, and their responsiveness and willingness was markedly less than our other wedding vendors.

6109 Mayfield Rd. Mayfield Heights, OH, 44124
Location of (Mayfield Floral)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding