Maya Belle Jewelry

www.etsy.com/shop/mayabelle www.mayabellejewelry.com, Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Maya Belle Jewelry

Voted Top 5 Best Designer Jewelry in Philly! Maya Belle Jewelry creates custom bridal and bridesmaids jewelry with in your budget!

Daria Dzwil earned her B.F.A. Degree from Tyler School of Art in 2001, specializing in Jewelry Design.

After being involved in many weddings between her circle of friends and large family, she realized how difficult it was to find unique, quality bridal and bridesmaids' jewelry.

After making jewelry for friends and family to help them complete their wedding, she realized how wonderful it was to create jewelry that a bride wore on one of the most important days of her life; and to create distinctive, stylish, and special gifts that truly suited the bridal party and each of their individual personalities.

Inspired by her two children; Maya Murphy and Marley Belle, Maya Belle Jewelry was born.

Currently located in the heart of Manayunk, Maya Belle Jewelry creates beautiful custom jewelry for you and your entire bridal party!

Come view our samples at our studio and add your special touch or start with your own idea and watch it become a reality.

~On a budget?...no problem! We specialize in working with brides to help them stay within their wedding budget.

We'll work with you to create gorgeous pieces you and your bridal party; including the mothers of the bride and groom, will wear on the most memorable days of your life and cherish forever as a timeless keepsake.

Be stunning on you wedding day…from the dress, to the shoes; complete it with jewelry that is special, unique, stylish, fresh, and beautiful.
Create signature gifts for your bridal party that they will wear forever.

Follow Maya Belle Jewelry on

VileRiley 0008
WEBKellyvileonbuswebsitesweetwaterportraits
Maya Belle Jewelry
Beautify your day with these Swarovski crystal and pearl earrings...to have and hold forever
Bridesmaidsneckscopy
VileRiley 0008
WEBKellyvileonbuswebsitesweetwaterportraits

18 Reviews for Maya Belle Jewelry

Michele · Married on 05/17/2009

I loved the jewlry I got from Maya Belle! I purchased my jewlry for my wedding as well as matching necklaces for my bridesmaids. It was beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with the service received. Thanks, Daria!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Helen Marie · Married on 12/27/2008

I learned about Maya Belle Jewelry by picking up a business card at one of the many vendor sites I visited during the planning of our wedding.

Maya Belle created beautiful necklaces, earrings, and bracelets for all of my attendants as well as earrings and a bracelet for me to wear on my wedding day.

The best thing about Maya Belle, in my opinion, is they help you to create EXACTLY what you want...I had been searching around jewelry stores, on-line, and in catalogues for a few months before finding Maya Belle and I could never find exactly what I wanted for my attendants...but I had an idea. Working with Maya Belle allowed that idea to come to life in the jewelry they hand-made for my bridal party...and everyone loved it!

A special personal touch is the jewelry is presented in a personalized way: the earrings and necklaces were hung as any piece of jewelry would be...but on the card read the name of the bride and the groom and our wedding date. This minor detail did not escape ANY of my six bridesmaids...and they all asked me where I had the jewelry made and some of them, I believe are planning to go there simply to have a unique piece of jewelry made for themselves!

For anyone who has an idea about jewelry for their wedding, either for themselves or as bridal party gifts, be sure to check out Maya Belle Jewelry...you will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 01/20/2009
  • pamelawall

Pamela · Married on 10/25/2008

Daria did such an amazing job with my jewelry and all of my bridesmaids jewelry. Her work is beautiful-- the girls LOVED their jewelry. Everything she uses is real also (pearls, crystals, etc). She is the sweetest too! Wonderful to work with.

Sent on 11/11/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Maya Belle Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maya Belle Jewelry 1
    Bridal parties of 6 or more recieve 10% off entire order!!
    Recieve 10% off of your entire jewelry order with Maya Belle Jewelry! Bridal parties of 6 or more will recieve 10% off of their gorgeous, custom made jewelry. We like to work with brides to make the wedding planning a little easier on the wallet. All of the jewelry comes customized with your wedding date, in organza pouches and finished with adorable blue bags to give as gifts to your maids.

• www.etsy.com/shop/mayabelle, www.mayabellejewelry.com Lansdale, 19446 See on map
    shop anytime!