May Caudillo Photography

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

I am CURRENTLY BOOKING 2022 and 2023 weddings!

If you are interested in setting up a time to chat details you can contact me directly at https://www.maycaudillo.com/contact1

May Caudillo Photography is a Raleigh based photographer who utilizes a documentary style to capture every genuine moment on your wedding day. I believe that a good photograph should be timeless, original, and beautiful. Are you a modern soul, but also a sucker for nostalgia? What drives you? Do you love a certain decade? By taking a candid yet artful approach, I’m here to capture your love, your milestones, and everything in between. Cheesy can be cute, but I prefer the real and genuine moments of life. One of my favorite things in the world is looking at a picture from a different time period and feeling all of the emotions and memories that it holds. Those are the kind of photographs that I want to create for you.

Weddings shouldn't be stressful, so I'm here to make it a little more effortless and fun. Whether it's capturing the details while you're getting ready, or freezing the motion on the dance floor, I can't wait to give you the most fun and genuine experience.

May Caudillo Photography stands for no discrimination and no judgement.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned