Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Map · Phone number

About Maxine Bloom Events

Professionally planning large scale events since 1998, We have a tremendous passion for bringing the logistics and beauty of an event together. We at Maxine Bloom have planned everything from large concerts, to intimate estate weddings, to multi day corporate events. We love weddings, and offer everything from full planning anywhere you can dream of, to "day of coordination". Maxine Bloom will tailor our skills and talents to your needs, and bring your dream to life.

0c3aafa42c226cad 1434395573515 blog11
Couple with bridesmaids and groomsmen
0c3aafa42c226cad 1434395573515 blog11

5 Reviews for Maxine Bloom Events

Brittany · Married on 06/13/2015

They were wonderful. My family has worked with Caily 3 times now, first on my brother's, then my sister's and most recently my wedding. Caily gave us a few different options as a month out or day of coordinator. My mom really helped me get everything in order ahead of time, so we chose the day of option. Day of really means more than that though. She met with us several times, at my mom's house, and at the venue a few weeks ahead and facilitated the rehearsal. She ran the day seamlessly going above and beyond with the decorations and coordinating with the vendors. She even managed to calm my mom down so she could enjoy the evening too :-). Overall, wonderful, and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Jeff · Married on 06/13/2015

These ladies are great!!!!! I had the amazing opportunity to work with Maxine Bloom at a recent wedding and they are the best of the best!!! Professional,calm,organized and overall top notch!!! Look no further!!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

My wedding was an absolute dream. I don't think I stressed out once. These ladies took care of me the whole way and made this day ABSOLUTELY perfect in every way possible. I highly recommend them over ANY event planning company. They will take care of you and your event as if it was their own personal event. Thanks so much ladies.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Maxine Bloom Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• KolorPHX Photographic CO.
    KolorPHX Photographic CO. Wedding Photographers

Maxine Bloom I have to say is by far the best wedding planner in Arizona! They are top notch and provide some of the best care and professionalism to each and every client! Look no further!

• Scottsdale, 85255 See on map