Gilbert, AZ 85297 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date

About KolorPHX Photographic CO.

Hi! My name is Jeff Watkins and I am a wedding photographer in Phoenix Arizona. I fell in love with photography as a hobby several years ago after spending 90 hour work weeks as a Chef in some of the countries top hotels and resorts.I woke up every day dreaming of something bigger. After some life changes in my family, I was able to walk away from the hot kitchen and do what I love, Wedding Photography!

There is something I love about being trusted with all of the special moments that I only have one opportunity to capture. I love meeting the bride and the groom to be for the first time to see the love that they share and the smiles on their face and the way he looks at her and she blushes at him. I love seeing the bride on her wedding day so anxious and excited but at the same time so scared. I love seeing the father of the bride as he holds her close and whispers to her "you will always be my baby girl" I love seeing the groom as the bride turns the corner to walk town the aisle and that one single tear that runs down his face. I love seeing the father hold his daughter close on the first dance.
All of these moments are so priceless to me and I am so humbled that I get to call this a job and do what I love! I can't wait to speak with you about the details of your day and how we can make memories that will last forever.

Follow KolorPHX Photographic CO. on

wwstyledshoot 91 1
arizona wedding photographer 2
7e852dfeac932462 Arizona Wedding Photographer 1
KolorPHX Photographic CO.

15 Reviews for KolorPHX Photographic CO.

KolorPHX Photographic CO. 1
KolorPHX Photographic CO. 2
KolorPHX Photographic CO. 3
KolorPHX Photographic CO. 4

Kailynn · Married on 02/23/2019

The best choice you can make

Jeff with KolorPHX was the best photographer I could have picked for our wedding. He was upfront, honest, accommodating and FUN. He definitely knows how to capture the best and most real pictures between you and your partner. Every picture was simply amazing. During the wedding, Jeff and his teammate were on time and kept the timeline moving during the wedding to ensure all special moments were captured. If you need an amazing person and photographer, contact him!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    KolorPHX Photographic CO. 5
    KolorPHX Photographic CO. 6
    KolorPHX Photographic CO. 7
    KolorPHX Photographic CO. 8

Kylie · Married on 11/25/2017

When you invest so much into a wedding the only thing you are left with is the memories and photos after. 150% recommend this vendor. We received hundreds of BEAUTIFUL images that we can't wait to hang in our home and share with others. Jeff helped really bring flow and ease into the day. That was my biggest need - not to be stressed out. I was in a wedding that Jeff shot and saw how well he handled situations and how he really made the bride feel at ease and knew I wanted him to do my wedding! He really went above an beyond to make out day special. We consider Jeff a friend at this point. By making us feel at ease, our pictures look natural. We had high quality images of the best day of our life, and we look naturally happy. We couldn't have asked for anything better! I would recommend him to any friend or family member to use!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Lindsey · Married on 03/26/2017

Jeff was great about meeting up with us, going over our options, and making us comfortable. We had such a blast with him during our engagement shoot and during the day of our wedding. He ensured that everything went so smoothly, from 'getting ready' photos, to family pictures, to first look. He even chased away a turkey that wanted in on the action! And the photos, oh my goodness!! They were absolutely beautiful. My husband and I are NOT picture takers, and tend to be uncomfortable when attention is on us. He made us feel so relaxed and natural, and that shines through in our photos. He captured us perfectly. Also, rather than a bunch of photos that all look the same, they were all so different and captured something new with every shot. Sooo pleased with Jeff and KolorPHX!

Sent on 08/31/2017

KolorPHX Photographic CO. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Gilbert, 85297 See on map