Goodyear, AZ 85338 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wendy Nolte Photography

A self taught photographer, love smiles and laughter, love my family, photography, and preserving memories through my camera. I shoot with an artisic eye and my style is unique, I love to catch the perfect candid moments, a sweet kiss, that special look, but laughter is my favorite! Contact me today at wendy@wendynoltephotography.com or 623-570-7390

Follow Wendy Nolte Photography on

02a5fe37a6947233 1452126365566 nicole and jordan wedding 0350
nicole and jordan wedding 0350

11 Reviews for Wendy Nolte Photography

Lacey · Married on 01/01/2016

Working with Wendy Nolte is a truly unique and exceptional experience. There are so many great qualities that you look for in a photographer, like quality of photos, passion for the task at hand, self-initiation and a calm, collected and organized attitude (especially on your wedding day), just to name a few. Wendy possesses all of these qualities and more. She is such a fun person to interact with and she makes you feel not only comfortable, but beautiful. We were running late on our special day but still wanted pictures of my dress and the little details, so Wendy made sure to take care of those shots herself in a timely manner and took the time to let me know that everything was running smoothly, something that is so invaluable when you are stressed on the big day. Wendy is also versatile and adaptive in her work. My husband and I wanted to recreate a photo that we saw and loved, and Wendy made it happen, even though it required her getting on a ladder and spending a lot of time to make it look perfect for us. As for the photos, they are absolutely incredible. If you are worried about lighting for your photos (maybe you are having a wedding during the sunset like we did), Wendy will make sure every single shot has the best light. Wendy finds the beautiful in any and every setting, and she never failed to capture the exciting and candid moments in the reception. Wendy captured each and every little and big detail, the reactions, and the priceless emotions of a wedding day in every photo. She is absolutely amazing, her passion for this business is very clear, and I highly recommended having Wendy Nolte as your wedding photographer.
    In addition, if you are looking for a boudoir photographer, she is amazing at that as well! She makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful, even if you have never done a boudoir shoot before. She made sure the prints were ordered and in on time for the wedding, even in the holiday season.
    Wendy Nolte is simply amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys are so adorable and I had an amazing day with you both! On your wedding day I could see the love between the 2 of you so clearly... I got teary eyed several times during the day... seeing each of you light up the way that you do when you make eye contact with each other, your gift to him, him surprising you with the keyboard song, your vows, oh gosh I could go on and on! I wish you a lifetime full of happiness and love that never ends! Can't wait to photograph baby Mayo's in the future ;) xoxo

We were extremely happy with the service Wendy Nolte provided us with. She was patient,kind and truly professional! I would use her again if needed and I have recommended her to friends!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you guys so very much! XOXOXO

Priscilla · Married on 12/19/2015

Wendy was so sweet and easy to work with from the beginning. She saved my day when I forgot my veil at my room she drove back to get it for me! She saved my makeup from tears lol pictures came out beautiful , everybody loves the pictures the lense she uses makes everything so beautiful!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You two are so adorable! I loved hearing the story of how you met and how you feel in love! So sweet and a little bit funny ;) I am honored that you chose me as your photographer and would love nothing more to photograph your little family when you come back into town! I am a romantic at heart and LOVE photographing weddings, yours was so intimate and sweet, and that tent was AMAZING! I wish you both nothing but love and happiness for the rest of your lives! And little Bella too! xoxo

Wendy Nolte Photography Pricing

Wendy Nolte Photography Price Rates

Wendy Nolte Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Goodyear, 85338 See on map
    Location of (Wendy Nolte Photography)