Chandler, AZ 85226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Rachael Koscica Photography

When every shot is perfectly planned, expertly orchestrated, and artfully designed with a fine artist's attention to detail, your true beauty, happiness and undeniable love for one another will radiate from each and every photograph... naturally.

Hi, I'm Rachael Koscica, an Arizona fine art wedding photographer who specializes in working with modern young first-time brides who want fine art quality photography, a friendly partner in the planning process, and someone who can make them feel relaxed, at ease, and naturally beautiful in every single shot.

I happen to believe that in addition to talent, skill and experience as a photographer, delivering a one-of-a-kind, forever-remembered wedding comes down to providing impeccable service, loving attention to detail, and an unmatched experience.

Because your wedding is more than just a wedding, it's a photographic masterpiece in the making. To learn more about my photography style, philosophy, experience and background, + info on how I work with clients, please visit my Website.

Follow Rachael Koscica Photography on

details 8573
4b9aee9ff5227740 1439920648320 phoenix wedding ceremony photography
arizona wedding photographer 1 theknot
Rachael Koscica Photography
phoenix arizona wedding photographer theknot
prescott wedding photographer
Rachael Koscica Photography
phoenix arizona wedding detail rings theknot
phoenix wedding ceremony photography
scottsdale wedding portraits
phoenix wedding photographer gettingready
tucson arizona wedding photographer
scottsdale arizona wedding photographer
Rachael Koscica Photography
arizona fine art wedding photographer
Rachael Koscica Photography
flagstaff arizona wedding photography theknot
Rachael Koscica Photography
scottsdale arizona wedding bridesmaids theknot
arizona tucson wedding photographer
Rachael Koscica Photography
scottsdale arizona wedding portraits theknot
flagstaff arizona wedding photographer
Rachael Koscica Photography
phoenix scottsdale wedding photographer theknot
tucson wedding photographer
tucson wedding photographer desert
Rachael Koscica Photography
scottsdale phoenix arizona wedding photographer bl
tucson wedding photography groom
Rachael Koscica Photography
scottsdale arizona wedding photographer cafe monar
lake house arizona wedding

Rachael Koscica Photography 2
Rachael Koscica Photography 3
  • I

Isabel · Married on 03/24/2018

Choosing Rachael Koscica as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. She was a pure pleasure to work with. She is warm, friendly, and makes you feel totally comfortable in front of a camera. She is able to navigate all of the emotions you are feeling on your wedding day, making you almost forget that she is there while she is capturing beautiful moments. Equally important, she is incredibly professional in the way she runs her business, which we really appreciated. You can tell that she really knows her craft when she is shooting. She makes everything run really smoothly which is so important on a tight timeline. Her work speaks for itself, but I have to say that I was blown away when I saw our engagement and wedding photos. They were everything I could have asked for and more. They will truly be a treasure for our family for years to come.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Rachael Koscica Photography 4
    Rachael Koscica Photography 5
    Rachael Koscica Photography 6

Nikki · Married on 08/26/2017

We could not have asked for a better engagement session than with Rachael! She was beyond amazing and so great to work with from the day we contacted her. Rachael was very organized and made the shoot so fun for us! She is truly talented at what she does and her work is simply beautiful! We are so happy we found her.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 02/18/2017

If I could give Rachael 10 stars, I certainly would. We met with a few other photographers before Rachael and immediately fell in love when we met her! She has one of the sweetest souls I've ever met. She has such a calm, collected nature that made me as a bride feel very relaxed. You want that type of energy around you on your wedding day. :)

Along with her awesome personality, she also has some of the most amazing photography work I've ever seen! We wanted bright colors and beautiful desert backgrounds in our images for our engagement pictures and wedding day. Rachael understood that and brought all of that to life. We have received so many compliments on our photographs from Rachael. We have only seen the sneak peak of our wedding album and we are already SO very impressed.

She is very responsive as well and a very hard worker. She had gone out to our venue a few days before to prep and get ideas for shots she might be able to take to ensure she was well prepared. We also ended up with an incredibly cold and rainy desert wedding (it's supposed to be lucky, right?). I never once saw Rachael without a smile on her face and she came up with creative and fun ways to still get the shots despite the horrible weather.

I definitely recommend Rachael Koscica! We plan on utilizing her to continue capturing our images as a married couple. Thank you for capturing our vision perfectly. :)

Sent on 03/14/2017

Award

Rachael Koscica Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Chandler, 85226 See on map