Rachael Koscica Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Most Popular Price

Rachael Koscica Photography is a wedding photography company based in Chandler, Arizona. Photographer Rachael creates beautiful images that capture the precious joy of a couple’s day. She employs artistic and photojournalistic styles to portray a couple’s love. Her penchant for small details combined with her fine art sensibilities produces visuals that newlyweds will cherish for a lifetime.

Rachael Koscica Photography operates throughout the Tucson and Sedona areas. Rachael’s work is ideal for individuals seeking timeless photographs that radiate originality. Her creative talent is matched by excellent organizational and customer service skills. Devising an environment where you feel comfortable is paramount to her approach. She fuses portraiture with candid, natural photoshoots to create a rich tapestry of the day’s highlights. During a consultation, couples can survey this company’s previous work and share their styles and preferences. Following this, an engagement session is suggested as an ideal way to relax in front of the lens. On the day, Rachael is on hand to fix veils and corsages in order to document each detail. She can obtain an additional photographer if required. Afterward, couples can look forward to an online gallery within eight weeks of their unforgettable wedding. Rachael provides bespoke wedding albums that feature embossed names, dates, and photo covers.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• CHANCELLOR
    Danielle P. Married on 03/07/2020

Stunning Photography and Amazing Service!

Booking Rachael as my photographer was my favorite part to my wedding honestly! She made the whole day so much more relaxing! She helped us with our timeline before the wedding, showed up early to guide us through what to do, and even helped my bridesmaids and I fix my bustle on my dress several times throughout the night! Both Rachael and Daniel helped us capture every important moment. There was not a single photo that I have not LOVED from the outcome! Which is really saying something, because I am normally very self conscious in photos, but she truly captured the best angles and shots through and through. I would HIGHLY recommend Rachael if you are looking to get some flattering, high quality, canvas printed worthy photos for your big day!
    Audrey H. Married on 03/01/2020

Hire rachael.

Rachael is one of the most talented individuals I've ever worked with. From the very beginning, she was incredibly professional and thoughtful, and I knew immediately that she had to be our wedding photographer.

Rachael even flew out to NYC to photograph our engagement photos, and, months later, I still receive feedback that they're the most beautiful engagement photos people have ever seen. Our wedding sneak peek was delivered yesterday, and I am absolutely thrilled with our photos. I know we will be treasuring these photos for the rest of our lives. I would hire her again in a heart beat!
  • Jenna
    Jenna L. Married on 01/04/2020

Rachael is THE photographer to hire!

Of all the decisions that went into planning our wedding, hiring Rachael was easily one of the best. Rachael is incredibly talented, professional, and easy to work with. She is organized and even sent out a questionnaire beforehand to ensure no details would be missed. Going into our wedding day, I recall feeling complete peace of mind knowing that she would be reliable for quality photographs - and she delivered! She commanded a group of people for family/bridal party pictures with ease and made my husband and I feel comfortable for our couples shots. Her prices are competitive, especially for the quantity and quality that she gives. We couldn't be happier!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Rita's Floral Designs LLC Rita's Floral Designs LLC Wedding Florists

Rachael Koscica Photography does a fantastic job with your precious wedding day memories!

Chandler, Arizona Chandler, AZ, 85226

9am-5pm
Location of (Rachael Koscica Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding