Wendy Nolte Photography Reviews

11 | Goodyear, AZ

11 Reviews for Wendy Nolte Photography

Lacey · Married on 01/01/2016

Working with Wendy Nolte is a truly unique and exceptional experience. There are so many great qualities that you look for in a photographer, like quality of photos, passion for the task at hand, self-initiation and a calm, collected and organized attitude (especially on your wedding day), just to name a few. Wendy possesses all of these qualities and more. She is such a fun person to interact with and she makes you feel not only comfortable, but beautiful. We were running late on our special day but still wanted pictures of my dress and the little details, so Wendy made sure to take care of those shots herself in a timely manner and took the time to let me know that everything was running smoothly, something that is so invaluable when you are stressed on the big day. Wendy is also versatile and adaptive in her work. My husband and I wanted to recreate a photo that we saw and loved, and Wendy made it happen, even though it required her getting on a ladder and spending a lot of time to make it look perfect for us. As for the photos, they are absolutely incredible. If you are worried about lighting for your photos (maybe you are having a wedding during the sunset like we did), Wendy will make sure every single shot has the best light. Wendy finds the beautiful in any and every setting, and she never failed to capture the exciting and candid moments in the reception. Wendy captured each and every little and big detail, the reactions, and the priceless emotions of a wedding day in every photo. She is absolutely amazing, her passion for this business is very clear, and I highly recommended having Wendy Nolte as your wedding photographer.
    In addition, if you are looking for a boudoir photographer, she is amazing at that as well! She makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful, even if you have never done a boudoir shoot before. She made sure the prints were ordered and in on time for the wedding, even in the holiday season.
    Wendy Nolte is simply amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys are so adorable and I had an amazing day with you both! On your wedding day I could see the love between the 2 of you so clearly... I got teary eyed several times during the day... seeing each of you light up the way that you do when you make eye contact with each other, your gift to him, him surprising you with the keyboard song, your vows, oh gosh I could go on and on! I wish you a lifetime full of happiness and love that never ends! Can't wait to photograph baby Mayo's in the future ;) xoxo

We were extremely happy with the service Wendy Nolte provided us with. She was patient,kind and truly professional! I would use her again if needed and I have recommended her to friends!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you guys so very much! XOXOXO

Priscilla · Married on 12/19/2015

Wendy was so sweet and easy to work with from the beginning. She saved my day when I forgot my veil at my room she drove back to get it for me! She saved my makeup from tears lol pictures came out beautiful , everybody loves the pictures the lense she uses makes everything so beautiful!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You two are so adorable! I loved hearing the story of how you met and how you feel in love! So sweet and a little bit funny ;) I am honored that you chose me as your photographer and would love nothing more to photograph your little family when you come back into town! I am a romantic at heart and LOVE photographing weddings, yours was so intimate and sweet, and that tent was AMAZING! I wish you both nothing but love and happiness for the rest of your lives! And little Bella too! xoxo

Cecilia · Married on 06/08/2015

I am very happy with Wendy's work. She is one of the best photographers that I have ever had! My family and I will continue to use her. Wendy is an awesome lady!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

I loved chatting with you guys and getting to know you both! I love that you are still in love after 25 years, it's truly inspirational! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! I wish you another 25+ years of love and happiness! xoxo

Wendy was so great to work with and she captured my wedding in a way I couldn't have imagined. The action shots she took were priceless and kept my husband and I laughing for hours after we got our photos. She's not only great with action shot though. She really has an eye for great areas to shoot so we had a ton of variety when it came to photo backdrops. Wendy was so flexible and willing to try out the million photo ideas I had (courtesy of Pinterest), while still adding her own flare. She was really a pleasure to work with and her quality of work was exceptional. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding or engagement photographer.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

You guys are amazing and your wedding was a blast to photograph! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! I see the love you have for each other in the photos and it melts my heart! Praying for a lifetime of love and happiness for you guys! xoxo Don't forget me when your family starts to grow!

Tina · Married on 05/17/2014

Wendy is awesome . She respected our wishes and got pictures that I would have never thought of capturing. The day goes so fast so it's great to have somebody you can trust like Wendy with all the special moments.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Aw, you guys are awesome! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day! I pray for lots of love and happiness for you guys! Xoxo

Chris · Married on 05/17/2014

It was a huge weight off my shoulders knowing Wendy was our photographer. She was very professional and friendly at the same time. I highly recommend her for whatever event you may have. It was one less thing I had to think about and the pictures came out perfect.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thanks Chris! I wish you guys a lifetime of love and happiness!

Bruce · Married on 09/27/2013

Important moments in your life you cannot get back. But you can get a pictures to treasure them forever. I am so glad I let Wendy capture those moments. She was such a pleasure to work with and was so adaptable to anything we wanted or needed. Her work is phenomenal. I was so pleased I booked her for my family photos also. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants to "keep" those important moments in their life forever. Thank you Wendy!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you Bruce! The wedding was amazing and your family is awesome! Thank you for allowing me to capture those memories for you :) Much happiness to you and your great family!

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2013

Wendy was amazing! I have so many great pictures that others compliment all of the time!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer! :)

Sent on 09/26/2014

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I wish you guys the very best forever and always!

Lisa · Married on 10/27/2012

She was amazing, we were nervous about getting good pictures since our wedding was at night, but she totally blew us away and captured so many great moments.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! Your wedding was great! Thank you for allowing me and trusting me with my first outside wedding :) Much love to you guys!

Christina · event on: 01/03/2014

I absolutely love Wendy!! She does amazing work! She did a family shoot for us last year in December/January & We got some amazing photos! She was very patient with us since our son was only 6 months old at the time. She did go quickly since he was so little which we were totally ok with! & we still had a TON of GREAT photos!!! I just wish I could afford her more often! :) I highly recommend Wendy!

She also did my very first boudoir when she was starting out with those & made me feel totally comfortable in the comfort of her own home.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Wendy Nolte Photography's reply:

Thank you for all of your kind words :) I'm a little sad that you rated the value as a 4, when the family session I did for you and your beautiful family was given to you as a Christmas wish along with the digital images. I have done a lot of research for our area and my cost is very comparable and even on the lower side for the type of quality work that I give :) Thank you for being one of my first boudoir clients, my boudoir is so much better, we should do another one!!!