Matthew Steed Wilson Photography

Arvada, CO View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Authentic, fun, and creative wedding photography, capturing the essence of who you are as a couple… as unique individuals... along with all the love and excitement of your big day, whether that is an intimate mountain elopement or a giant rocking party with all your family and friends!

E-MAIL: info@mswphotos.com

PHONE NUMBER: 303-877-9734

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• O
    Olivia Married on 09/20/2019

Couldn't be happier with my photos!

I cannot recommend Matt enough for wedding photos. I can't believe how lucky I got with choosing him. We got SO MUCH back from him. He has the perfect mix of editorial style, and capturing the moment with candids. So many people after my wedding commented on what a good photographer he was, and that he LITERALLY did not stop taking photos. He captured every single moment that I was hoping he would, and more. He was a calming presence in times when it was needed. He gave us even more photos back than what we expected, and his edits to them were beautiful. He was definitely one of my favorite vendors I worked with, and all of our friends have said that when they get married they are going to use him as their photographer too. Thank you so much for your hard work and going above and beyond for my wedding. Hope to see you again!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 07/28/2018

If you want stress-free and awesome photos, BOOK MATTHEW

Matthew was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. We did the full package that included an engagement shoot, and he knocked it out of the park IMMEDIATELY. He suggested we drive to Loveland Pass, CO at sunrise, and even though it was fuh-reezing (it was February), it was SO much fun, and he made us feel super comfortable. He was really good at directing us (which we were both concerned about, because neither of us knew what to do in front of the camera), and it was just a fun, awesome experience, and gave us 100% confidence in Matthew for our wedding.

For our wedding itself, which was in July, Matthew once again completely knocked it out of the park. He was simultaneously everywhere AND not at all distracting. The photos he took really told the story of that day, which is exactly what I wanted. He never missed a beat, and captured some of the sweetest and funniest moments throughout the wedding and reception. He snuck my husband and I out around 9 pm for some night shots, which turned out really unique.

I expected to REALLY like maybe 10 or 20 photos total, but I honestly LOVE like 50-100. We've had soooo many people tell us our photos belong in a magazine. He's awesome to work with, easy to communicate with, and I promise you won't be disappointed if you book him. DO IT!
    Jennifer Married on 09/03/2017
    We used Matt for our engagement and wedding day photos. It has only been a few weeks since we had our wedding, but I wanted to write a review to share our experience in working with Matt and his team. From the start, Matt has been professional and responsive. He is extremely talented, you can see this in his portfolios and also we had our engagement pictures done which we loved. We can't wait to see our wedding photos! When working with Matt and his team, it felt so easy and they were all so calm and patient throughout the whole day, it made us feel at ease and allowed us to have fun. We also went out for a night shoot, and we could see the creative juices running through Matt's head as he set up the scene. MSW Photos was awesome to work with, you won't regret booking. Thank you to Matt and his team for helping to make our day perfect and capturing all the special moments for us.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Arvada, 80007
303-877-9734
Location of (Matthew Steed Wilson Photography)

Matthew Steed Wilson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Matthew Steed Wilson Photography include in the starting price?

Matthew Steed Wilson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Matthew Steed Wilson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Matthew Steed Wilson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Matthew Steed Wilson Photography offer?

Matthew Steed Wilson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Matthew Steed Wilson Photography offer?

Matthew Steed Wilson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Matthew Steed Wilson Photography offer for wedding events?

Matthew Steed Wilson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Matthew Steed Wilson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Matthew Steed Wilson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding