Matte Muse

Brea, CA View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Matte Muse is a wedding videography company based out of Brea, California, providing videography solutions for prospective newlyweds. Utilizing a storytelling approach to create artistic and timeless footage of one of life’s most special occasions, we strive to capture the candid emotions and authentic moments throughout your precious day.

Matte Muse is on hand to document the celebrations from pre-ceremony preparations to the first dance at the reception. We are also available for engagement videos and destination weddings across the globe. You can choose the Gold or Essentials videography package, depending on your needs and preferences. The Essentials plan includes drone footage, multiple cameras, client revisions, and a high-definition highlight film. The Gold option comprises the above features as well as an additional photographer, multiple locations, a full-length film, and a ceremony featurette. We're also happy to tailor our services to your specific needs and can devise a customized plan that reflects your wishes.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Mari I. Married on 03/26/2022

Wonderful To Work With

Matt was a pleasure to work with! He was quick to respond, professional, and provided us with more than we asked for! Our guests and ourselves didn't even know he was filming us and because of this, the video shows us at our most natural state! We are thrilled with our video and highly recommend Matt to any couples looking for a videographer to capture their special day!!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah S. Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful wedding video

Matt was honestly amazing. He got all the best moments and I didn’t even realize he was there for some of them! I have watched my wedding video about a 1,000 times because he made it feel like I was watching a movie. The way he timed certain moments with different parts of the song was absolutely perfect. Everyone that has watched our video has been in awe of how good it is. Thank you so much for letting us relived our wedding over and over in the most beautiful video!
    Tiffany Married on 06/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Matt captured my wedding so perfectly

We asked Matt to take our engagement and wedding photos. Both times, he delivered and was very professional. He captured each moment so beautifully and was so willing to go along with our specific requests. I was really surprised by how quickly he was able to send us the edited photos and my husband and I were so pleased with everything. I am definitely going to recommend him to all my friends and family who will be wedding planning! Thanks Matt!
illustration stars